IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tg might actually be the ONLY person verified at the lake that day...which would make him a very important witness that le isnt going to tell the media about. i personally believe that le is not confirming him for reasons other than that they have never heard of him...

Right now I am taking a line from the movie "IQ" ---'Question Everything'

Recapping the case so far on Anderson Cooper 360. Nothing new.

If those are the girls on that video at 12:15 and if TG did see those bikes at the lake just prior to 12:27 - then the bikes got there somehow in less than 12 minutes whether the girls rode them there, someone else rode them there, or they were dumped there. We need to know if his sighting is credible.

Hi Jules71,

Either TG never filed an official report with LE or LE is still compiling all the information that they have received and Abben really hasn't seen the information.

Or LE has discounted the information that they received from TG if he did file a report. It is quite possible that the bikes TG saw did not belong to the two girls as he did not state that he saw the girls.

One would think that if there was credible information that the bikes were seen on the trail at a specified time that LE would jump all over it to tighten the timeline.

It is my opinion that there is a flaw in the timeline as stated by TG and LE have discounted this sighting of the bikes by TG.

I seriously do not want to blog mobbed but here is my take and opinion on the TG sighting.

1. Last verified sighting of Lyric and Elizabeth is at 12:15 on grainy video tape
2. TG was biking on the trail and swerved to miss bikes
3. TG then goes to the washroom and calls his daughter after he comes out of the washroom.
4. TG uses the time on his phone device to determine when he saw the bikes. The time on his phone device was 12:27pm when he made the call to his daughter.

So, this in my opinion is a timeline of 12:15 to before 12:27 which leaves less than 12 minutes for the two girls to leave the store parking lot, make their way to the trail on the lake and to be abducted. The timeline does not work for LE and it doesn't work for me either.

All my opinion and based on collective readings regarding this case in MSM from the get-go.

All MOO.

eleph

BBM.
I agree with everything you said. My question is, if LE has discounted TG's statement/time estimate, and we have discounted it as well, because it is IMPOSSIBLE, then WHY did TG make that statement. He is either:
1) Lying
2) Confused/wrong
3) Telling the truth but saw different bikes

I'm assuming the chances of #3 are slim. 2 sets of abandoned bikes in the same park in one 3-hour window? Don't think so.

That puts about a 50-50 chance that he is lying. I don't understand why we WOULDN'T question him/his story.

tg might actually be the ONLY person verified at the lake that day...which would make him a very important witness that le isnt going to tell the media about. i personally believe that le is not confirming him for reasons other than that they have never heard of him...

Or they really don't know anything about him because his sighting was irrelevant and didn't make it's way up to the Chief of Police. We have to realize that the only people questioning this sighting are internet forum users and likely the reporters who read them or get contact from internet posters. As much as we'd like to believe the investigators in this case are following along with the internet forums, it's likely that they aren't. They've got a lot of other things they need to be doing.

Has anyone in the family even mentioned this sighting? And wondered why it's not being added to the timeline. They've been pretty vocal about everything else. I doubt they read here or any other forums either.

I just don't see TG making it from the southeast part of the lake to a gas station restroom, using the restroom and then making a phone call all in 7 minutes.

Nor do I see the girls who were last seen headed west away from the lake and the trail making it to the southeast part of the lake, dropping their bikes and heading into a forest in 5 minutes.

It just doesn't add up.

MOO

If the timeline was that the girls were seen on video at 12:15 and the bike swerve story time estimate was 12:45-2:00, I wouldn't be questioning it as strongly. The math does not add up. Moo

Or they really don't know anything about him because his sighting was irrelevant and didn't make it's way up to the Chief of Police. We have to realize that the only people questioning this sighting are internet forum users and likely the reporters who read them or get contact from internet posters. As much as we'd like to believe the investigators in this case are following along with the internet forums, it's likely that they aren't. They've got a lot of other things they need to be doing.

Has anyone in the family even mentioned this sighting? And wondered why it's not being added to the timeline. They've been pretty vocal about everything else. I doubt they read here or any other forums either.

I just don't see TG making it from the southeast part of the lake to a gas station restroom, using the restroom and then making a phone call all in 7 minutes.

Nor do I see the girls who were last seen headed west away from the lake and the trail making it to the southeast part of the lake, dropping their bikes and heading into a forest in 5 minutes.

It just doesn't add up.

MOO

i tend to agree, but im not sure if when he contacted le has been confirmed, or it has and i didnt catch it, but there was discussion in the last thread that said that tg may not have called le until monday? has that been cleared up? some guy calling in abandoned bikes in the park on a sunny summer afternoon im sure took no priority that day until after the girls went missing... i dont know what to think...but i dont really believe that le doesnt know who he is...jmo and all the disclamers...lol

If the timeline was that the girls were seen on video at 12:15 and the bike swerve story time estimate was 12:45-2:00, I wouldn't be questioning it as strongly. The math does not add up. Moo

We are in total agreement about that - the math does not add up.

The whole hang-up with the timeline, IMO, is that if the two bikers shown on the grainy video at 12:15 really were Lyric and Elizabeth, how did they make it to the lake in time to leave their bikes (and be nowhere in sight) at 12:20.

That discrepancy in time doesn't make me suspect TG, it makes me suspect that the two bikes couldn't have belonged to Lyric and Elizabeth.

but if tg did call le to report the swerve story, they would be able to confirm it...and it would put him in the park before any report of missing girls...which to me makes him credible as far as being in the park at the time he called... and that he saw bikes on the ground in the way of trail traffic ...to clarify, if he called on the 13th to report etc.

Is TG a retired gentleman or was he on vacation/day off on July 13 or since he rides in this park frequently, does he do this on his lunch hour?

If those are the girls on that video at 12:15 and if TG did see those bikes at the lake just prior to 12:27 - then the bikes got there somehow in less than 12 minutes whether the girls rode them there, someone else rode them there, or they were dumped there. We need to know if his sighting is credible.

Hi Jules71,

IMO the bikes had to have been dumped as the time frame doesn't fit otherwise (if this is a credible sighting of the bikes on the trail). Which imo means the two girls were abducted within a couple block radius of home base and the bikes dumped immediately.

The bikes when found were not in the pathway but rather off to the side and nobody has stepped forward to say they moved the two bikes that we know of.

eleph

Since the last verified sighting of the girls was on the security camera from Lederman's Big & Tall store on Brovan Blvd, I would like to know from anyone who lives there, or anyone who knows how to search these things, whether any of the other businesses between there and the park have video cameras.

For example, First Security State Bank on the corner of Lafayette and Evans, or even the City Hall on Lafayette and N. Evans? Might either of them have cameras?

How about Fareway Grocery, which seems to border Evansdale Nature Trail?

Do NO other establishments within a 2 mile radius of the Big & Tall store have cameras? They should have been seen on something somewhere, if there's even one camera on each surrounding road.. I mean they had to pass by SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE while traveling those miles to the park, unless they were abducted closer to the Big & Tall store, right?

I haven't got a clue about this but I am wondering would there be any possibility of satellite images being available of the time the girls went missing in the areas they may have been taken?

I just wondered if this could identify vehicles etc present at that time.

Sorry if this is a silly question.

Good idea... I'm wondering if LE should go back a day or two and see if they see them on video and pray there is a clue. I'm heartbroken.

:praying: :praying: :praying:

How sure are we that the video from the store was from the 13th? Or if the time stamp on the video is correct?

Mel. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i tend to agree, but im not sure if when he contacted le has been confirmed, or it has and i didnt catch it, but there was discussion in the last thread that said that tg may not have called le until monday? has that been cleared up? some guy calling in abandoned bikes in the park on a sunny summer afternoon im sure took no priority that day until after the girls went missing... i dont know what to think...but i dont really believe that le doesnt know who he is...jmo and all the disclamers...lol

The rumor about TG not contacting LE until Monday came about, IMO, because a photo of TG talking to LE on Monday was printed in the paper. Some have then jumped to the conclusion that this was TG's first contact with LE.

But all of the newspaper articles that have been linked throughout this thread pretty consistently say that TG contacted LE that day once he learned that the girls were missing. He reported it to LE at the scene and was told to report it at the police station, which he did.

As to why Abben seems not to know who TG is, I (and others) have posted that just because Abben didn't know TG's name doesn't mean Abben was unaware of the info about the bikes.

I think Abben's reaction indicates he thinks there is another witness who saw the bikes that day.

IMHO, TG isn't important to the investigation. Who's to say LE isn't checking him out though. Maybe that's why during pressers they're professing to know nothing about him. I believe that LE never shows all it's cards. This may be one of them, and maybe WS should just forget the persistent questioning? Maybe after 3 times denying knowledge about him, that's LE roundabout way of saying back off and let us handle this one?

:moo:

You may be right. Maybe where he saw the bikes werent where they were found later on. Did he say they were in the same location when he returned to tell LE?

But it unusual for LE to say they have never heard of this man. They would usually say they cant discuss what anyone has discussed with them.

Another thing that is nagging me is when Aunt Tammy arrived at the lake she said she ran up to people that were there asking them if they had seen the girls. It sounds like this bike path had plenty of traffic yet no one sees the children there.

Were they there or were their bikes thrown out there in the middle of the bike path..I wonder?

IMO

Is TG a retired gentleman or was he on vacation/day off on July 13 or since he rides in this park frequently, does he do this on his lunch hour?

From what I found he owns a business. I have no idea if it was a lunch break or vacation day.

Is there a link to any maps showing the locations of interest being discussed? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP