IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know they were at the lake.

The dogs picked up their scent.

The timing is too acute for anything else. They went to that lake, what's more they RUSHED to that lake.

Find out why, and you find the girls.

:moo:

We know they were at the lake.

The dogs picked up their scent.

The timing is too acute for anything else. They went to that lake, what's more they RUSHED to that lake.

Find out why, and you find the girls.

We were TOLD the dogs picked up their scent.

I think I know why Aunt Tammy said, "Take me to the Lake." It is the same reason she taught the girls how to fight off an attacker just a few weeks before they disappeared. She had an icky gut feeling about someone who who recently came into their lives, who lived on the lake.

I thought the timing of teaching Lyric how to fight off an attacker was interesting too. And as far as Gma (bless her heart for being there to picking up the slack where the parents failed) I don't think she really had any idea where the girls went on their bike rides or who they talked to. JMO

No one saw them enter the lake/parks bike path.
No one saw them riding their bikes. (Could Mr. C be mistaken about the day?)
No one saw the girls on the lake.
No one saw the girls exit the pakr/path etc. and they were not
caught on video riding home by the sec. cam.
imoo

According to aunt tammy though when she arrived at the park someone DID say they saw 2 little girls riding west on their bikes. (Maybe them? Maybe not?) But she did say that someone claimed to have seen 2 girls riding bikes going west.

Someone brought up the possibility of the girls being used to make a delivery. Could that be the reason for E to bring a purse? The girls most likely would not know what the delivery was - just that they were told to take it to so-and-so at/by the lake?

I'm thinking the dogs just picked up the scent of the girls from the bikes.

I thought the timing of teaching Lyric how to fight off an attacker was interesting too. And as far as Gma (bless her heart for being there to picking up the slack where the parents failed) I don't think she really had any idea where the girls went on their bike rides or who they talked to. JMO

You make valid points I just don't understand if the girls were really at risk of being in danger why would any of the family let them out of their sight and let them go out and about?

:what: Ok that's what I was afraid to mention.
The grandma (is a sweetie and one who should be
commended for watching the girls).

Now, grandma said
the girls usually did not go that far a distance to the lake. when they rode bikes
But the aunt put out info that the lake should be searched.....why?
WHY was the lake even mentioned at that early stage of the disappearance?

Probably because Grandma C had already searched everywhere public close to Elizabeth's house.

I'm thinking the dogs just picked up the scent of the girls from the bikes.

I may be wrong but I think they can possibly pick up a scent from someone being taken in a vehicle as well think that is what happen in the Amber Dubois case. They followed a scent to somewhere it is believed she had never been.

I wonder where the scent of the girls stopped and why.

Aunt T said on nancy G that she just had the feeling they were at Meyer Lake and ran there-----even though Gma said they had never gone there!

It is my opinion that Aunt T says way too much and way too frequently in this case. I feel she is sincerely trying to help and get the word out but I do not think she realizes how we here and on other boards are dissecting her every word and picking through her statements to find what I consider to be minor inconsistencies. If she did, she might be more careful in choosing her words but I think she is blissfully unaware of this phenomenon.

The above is simply my opinion and obviously many persons will have opinions that vary from mine. I have decided to discontinue posting on this particular subject in this thread because I feel I have stated my belief as well as I can and while you and others may feel differently I tire of beating this particular horse.

No one saw them enter the lake/parks bike path.
No one saw them riding their bikes. (Could Mr. C be mistaken about the day?)
No one saw the girls on the lake.
No one saw the girls exit the pakr/path etc. and they were not
caught on video riding home by the sec. cam.
imoo

I think people probably did see the girls at one or more locations but did not see anything out of the ordinary, so they don't remember it.

If the girls had been visibly distressed, I think people would have remembered that.

But in the summer, on a nice day? There were probably kids out and playing all over Evansdale, two more weren't memorable.

Where are the other men in the family (besides Drew and Daniel)? Does Aunt Tammy have a husband or boyfriend? What about Grandma?

With all due respect, everything we are discussing is something we've been told.

In this case, the FBI are the ones who have told us, so I give it credibility.

I agree that they may sometimes be playful with the truth for various reasons, but personally I can think of no reason why this would be one of them.

Add the fact that the girls were seen biking to the lake, caught on camera heading to the lake, their bikes were found AT the lake, and the dogs indicated they located their scent at the lake, there was a possible sighting of them at the lake...well....I'm gonna believe they were at the lake.

The scent the dogs picked up, could have been there from a day or even two before. Not to mention (and correct me if I am wrong because I could be, as the "facts" of this case are all OVER the place) but were the dogs not given the other family members scents to rule them out as possibly caring the girls scent, AFTER the dogs had already searched once?

Also what if the dogs simply picked up the scent from the bikes? Being that it was hot, the girls were likely sweaty, so expelling more "smells"....and the girls were not actually there at all, explaining why TG never saw them...or why no one else of creditability (or who we have heard from beyond Tammy saying some random man said he saw the girls)....and why the boy fishing never saw them...

I do personally think the girls were likely there, but just throwing out the above.

I think in a case like this the man who saw them regularly could very well be mistaken what day he actually saw them, add in the pressure of you possibly being one of few witnesses, yikes...could I remember exactly? I am not sure, and I have a good memory!

I think Ollipop had some great ideas, someone local, a car/truck that was commonly by the lake or in the area, so no one called it out as being weird for being there.

I am still not convinced the family or anyone closely (boyfriends, girlfriends) had anything to do with this, even with Dan's case. It's a fairly large stretch to think he would set up the disappearance of his daughter and niece, and if he did. I would think he would just get his girlfriend to take Lyric, let's face (no offense to him) but he is not a criminal mastermind. If he was, he wouldn't be in the current situation he is.

The one thing that repeatedly sticks out about this case, is how incredibly "clean" it is. Every move seems like it was preplanned, every detail accounted for. Not the work of a man about to lose his freedom, not the work of a druggie or someone in that world.

I just cannot think the perps just got incredibly lucky, and got away with this plan with almost no evidence left behind.

JMO

According to aunt tammy though when she arrived at the park someone DID say they saw 2 little girls riding west on their bikes. (Maybe them? Maybe not?) But she did say that someone claimed to have seen 2 girls riding bikes going west.

But has this person ever come forward?

We also have the ambiguous statement by the FBI spokesperson (sorry I forget her name) that the dogs confirmed the possible presence of the girls at the lake. Sorry I don't have the quote handy at the moment.

I don't know what to think on the dogs. It is my feel that they may have been tracking the girls scent on the bikes and the perp, IF they were actually tracking a scent when in the wooded area as described by the oh so vocal TB

I am with you in that I am not ready to state the dog/scent thing as a fact yet.

Oh I wanted to say, in terms of the girls making a delivery. I assume every one means drugs, I am not an expert (but I do have a dog trained for scent work, and have numerous friends in the field)...I would think if the girls had drugs on them (in the purse for example) the dogs would have alerted to that. I would think (assume) that one of the dogs, would have been trained either currently or previously for drug detection (as FBI dogs usually are, as it's one of the easier things to train for) and old habits die hard...

JMO again.

With all due respect, everything we are discussing is something we've been told.

In this case, the FBI are the ones who have told us, so I give it credibility.

I agree that they may sometimes be playful with the truth for various reasons, but personally I can think of no reason why this would be one of them.

Add the fact that the girls were seen biking to the lake, caught on camera heading to the lake, their bikes were found AT the lake, and the dogs indicated they located their scent at the lake, there was a possible sighting of them at the lake...well....I'm gonna believe they were at the lake.

I didn't realize the FBI released a statement saying that. I thought we got all our information about the dogs from Aunt Tammy. I'm not even sure if the FBI told Aunt Tammy the results. It was my impression that she just observed the dogs and told us what she saw. But it's totally possible that I missed that info coming from the FBI. If I did, sorry!

Might not have been drugs, might have been money or something else.

I believe the girls were at the lake that day, and I believe they'd been there before.

I believe they were there to meet someone they/one of them knew who had a vehicle. It was a pre planned, consensual meeting that quickly went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member