IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it if Elizabeth were my daughter.

I'd say anything that I thought might make the perp feel safer and less paranoid, which translates into less likely to kill my child. If saying "I have already forgiven you" would increase my child's chance of coming home alive by even 0.00001%, I'd say it.

I'm sure that saying "I've already forgiven you" would work a whole lot better than saying "You better hope the police find you before I do, you horrible scum of the earth."

When my child was home with me, I figure that's when I would have the luxury of expressing my true feelings.

But not until my child is safe.

I have followed a LOT of missing children cases.
I've NEVER heard a parent say....
I forgive you!

What's mom forgiving them FOR?
I dont care how one looks at it.....IMO it's weird wording. :moo:

I keep reading about MC's demeanor and facial/body language...how she behaves whether some think it is sincere or not, and I have come to the conclusion that this is just "who" she is. I do not mean this in a bad way or even a good way. To explain, we have custody (and finally was able to just adopt) our now 7 yo granddaughter. We have had her since she was 15 months old...I honestly believe her mother would have similar behavior as she has never really bonded with our girl but as for myself, I would be prostate with grief if anything happened to our girl...we are connected and bonded whereas she doesn't have that bond with her mother...I'm thinking since L has maybe lived with grandma for so long that there is not that strong of a bond there...yes, it should be but sometimes that bond is never made... Our little one's mother has never worried about where she was or how she was or when she was frightfully sick with a fever...it was me who sat and held her and prayed and worried...maybe there just isn't a "bond" strong enough for deeper emotions? Just thinking out-loud..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok I'm going with the locals. They are obviously doing a bit of their own quiet sleuthing and have come up with an 8 minute time frame.

8 minutes for the girls to get from the cctv, to their bikes being seen at the lake.

It is absolutely doable.

Pahl is the manager of Cornbelt Auctions, 3520 Lafayette Road, where a 24-hour camera captured the footage from its position behind the building. The time and date stamp — 12:11 p.m. July 13 — fits the police timeline of the case.
However, Pahl said the camera’s clock is eight minutes slower than his U.S. Cellular phone.
About 4 p.m. the youngsters’ bikes and Collins’ purse were found on the south side of Meyers Lake. Ted Gamerdinger of Waterloo, a bicyclist who said he often rides the Evansdale Nature Trail, has previously told The Courier he saw the two kids’ bikes on the trail at about 12:20 p.m., but no sign of the children.
“It’s pretty hard for girls to get a mile and a half away ... in eight minutes,” Pahl said. “I don’t even think I could ride a bike a mile in eight minutes.”
Pahl said FBI officials arrived within 20 minutes of learning about the video and “sat up here all Monday until about noon on Tuesday watching everything we had.”
“I think they marked every single car that went by,” he said. “I know they downloaded a ton of stuff off of this.”

I've lost the link...doh...

If the girls were intercepted by car shortly after the cctv picked them up, there's plenty of time to get the bikes dumped by 12.20.

:moo:

I'm confused once again. If Pahl's camera logged the girls riding by at 12:11 p.m., but his camera is 8 minutes slow, then wouldn't that mean the actual time the footage was logged was 12:19 p.m. and there would be no way TG could have seen their bikes by 12:20 p.m. if I am reading this correctly. Just imo with my interpretation of these facts.

Sometimes when people are cooperating with investigators by giving up information on really dangerous people in order to plea deal, there can be substantial threats to family members. While the trap is being laid, sometimes family members are whisked away to a safe place till the heat dies down. Those who know about it are sworn to secrecy and cannot contact or discuss it with anyone...even their mother, father, sister, brother, etc. Just sayin'. MOO

Respectfully,

There's no way in hades this is a faked kidnapping,
done so someone can plea. not buying that. :seeya:

My oldest son just turned 13. Oh my gosh! All of a sudden I know very little and make ridiculous demands and requests. How did I change so much?

(We're still very close and have a good time. But those ups and downs and possessions he experiences, teen indeed!)

You have my blessings. :D :floorlaugh:

I gotcha.

I do suspect that MCM may be (legitimately) medicated.

Whatever I think of Patsy Ramsey (guilty!!!!!!), I do think some of weirdness, for lack of a better word, was the fact that she was tanked to the gills on anti anxiety meds, legally prescribed.

She just seemed so floaty and her face never showed grief or panic or distress. Just spacey.

That said, I do not believe Misty is guilty of anything other than being an absentee parent because of her drug convictions. And past drug abuse. But she really may be on some benzos.

I know I'd HAVE to be, or I'd be running thru the streets, howling and babbling.
She has not cooperated with her required post-incarceration drug testing. Whatever she is taking wasn't prescribed by a doctor or she'd take her urine tests.

Question kinda off topic. Is it the norm for Meth heads to worship the lord as much as this family does? Seems odd. But a good thing.
I'm guessing that when times get tough a lot of people you wouldn't think are religious start bargaining a whole lot with God. Besides, I don't recall seeing that the whole family are meth heads just a few people. ??

I could see a plea for the return of my child with a promise of forgiveness if I believed someone I also loved had them and I understood why...or something along those lines. Sometimes forgiveness is the best way to deal with anguish and rage..sometimes it is the only way.

They did...Tammy Breault, FBI -

“There was a gentleman who regularly runs around the lake. He didn’t see either one of the girls ... but he did see their bikes and he was able to pinpoint the time of the day that he saw the bikes. Small details like this are really important to the investigation,” she said.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_507d9bca-d2b1-11e1-8f0b-0019bb2963f4.html

I have not seen LE using him as part of their timeline......all I have seen is the video time and then the time the bikes were located

I have followed a LOT of missing children cases.
I've NEVER heard a parent say....
I forgive you!

What's mom forgiving them FOR?
I dont care how one looks at it.....IMO it's weird wording. :moo:

Amber Dubois mother said she forgave her killer but would never forget what he had done.

“There was a gentleman who regularly runs around the lake. He didn’t see either one of the girls ... but he did see their bikes and he was able to pinpoint the time of the day that he saw the bikes. Small details like this are really important to the investigation,” she said.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_507d9bca-d2b1-11e1-8f0b-0019bb2963f4.html

File that,K?

I have a feeling we're going to be looking for that later. ;)

I have a question.
If the girls scent ended at the lake, wouldn't you walk the dogs around the lake until you picked the scent up again?
Can our experts help out with this please?
Thanks

/moo

Amber Dubois mother said she forgave her killer but would never forget what he had done.

That was afterwards.

It does seem a bit unusual to forgive someone who could right that second be raping your daughter.

I certainly wouldn't be saying it, or even capable doing of it, for many many long years, if ever.

gregrichards,
Didn't Amber D's ,mom forgive the perp after Amber was found?

That was afterwards.

It does seem a bit unusual to forgive someone who could right that second be raping your daughter.

I certainly wouldn't be saying it, or even capable doing of it, for many many long years, if ever.

Me either SS...me either.

Originally Posted by SapphireSteel

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale...9bb2963f4.html

Cherie T

File that,K?

I have a feeling we're going to be looking for that later.

Yes and I hope they give us more info on that report. A man running around the lake doesn't sound like our man riding the bike....and I wonder what time this was suppossed to have happened?

Regarding the video of MC where several people have said she is smiling the whole time: I think people are misreading her facial expressions. First of all she is squinting from having the sun in her direct line of vision, and is dealing with a time delay which forces her to wait an abnormally long time before hearing the question and responding to nancy, and the "smile" you are referring to looks more like a uncomfortable grimace.

After watching that video I am now convinced she has absolutely nothing to do with this abduction.

Everyone was jumping on Sierra LaMar's family too, suspecting things based on the statements made by her mother. Clearly we can learn from that mistake that people are not always right on with their assessments of "hinky" behavior.

I see nothing hinky during this video. I have noticed that MCM, though she is often seen smiling in videos, is fairly consistent in one thing. There is usually some point in the conversation when her eyes squint, turn red, and there is a tiny flash of pain in them. It is brief and she composes herself quickly but it is there. I think this lady has been through so much. She has probably gone through things in her life and thought nothing could be any worse. I myself have a very high tolerance for emotionally straining events. There are things that are horrible to other people and yet they seem almost normal to me. Really, our pasts do define how we face current happenings. If she has been through very hard times she may have gotten to a place in life where she has just learned to set her jaw, stiffen her upper lip and plow through the problem. We are only seeing what is on camera. We can't see inside her head or her heart.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro