IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy confirmed as uncle of both girls, brother to both Misty and Heather...so I'm assuming he's Wylma's son as well. What that woman is going through.

Plus an ex girlfriend, Kari.

These folks really do not seem to be able to handle their drugs :doh:

No, no one has been confirmed to live on the same street as the Carpenter's. There was discussion previously about a house for sale that is on Evans - and the end of Lake Ave that has homeowners with the same last name as someone close to this case. This house backs to the lake where a paddle boat could potentially be launched.

Several days ago, someone mentioned that there is a relative with the initials JC who lives close to the lake. It is a different house than the one that's for sale.

Local gossip has the FBI taking bags of evidence from the home, also that it was attempted suicide involving several types of drug. Unconfirmed yet of course.

Does anyone know what the address is?

If it's the FBI doing the collecting.....well...that is very interesting indeed.

Several days ago, someone mentioned that there is a relative with the initials JC who lives close to the lake. It is a different house than the one that's for sale.

Gossip has him on Grand Blvd which (I think) leads straight to the place the girls bikes were found.

Unconfirmed.

Refreshing...... refreshing...... waiting.... waiting...... ok going to bed now. I'm sure I will be sleeping when all the big news hits!

Good night all! :bedtime:

okokok........waayyyy too coincidental to me. Uncle to both girls, drugs & lives close to the lake....hhhmmmm

You know there are always reports of these people going around and acting very suspiciously with young children, especially in the summer when they are out of school and just hanging around, but is it particularily bad this summer or are we just more aware of the reports because of Lyric and Elizabeth's disappearance?

With all of the crazy going on around the family as a distraction, it is definitely in the realm of possibility that those girls met up with someone just like the perps described in the articles and didn't have a chance to get away. :(

MOO

Do you mean the young girl that was walking in front of the laundromat? She got away, but wasn't that a guy in a white van that made a u-turn and pulled up beside her, got out, touched her face, opened the side door of his van, touched her face again and she ran for her life.

Could that happen with two girls on bikes? Why wouldn't they have their bikes with them? Did they park their bikes or were they ditched? If they were ditched, who did it?

Have there been any more statements about the girls being "alive"?

There was a story on the local news this week and the polygraph with the mother was mentioned. There were no details, but the point seemed to be that it's pointing back to the family.

Where is this information that he lives close to the lake coming from? Link please?

The only close to the lake person I know of is that some posters speculated that JW's parents owned a house close to the lake that was empty. There is no verification of that and his parents do not have the same name as the owners.

Unless if there is another close to the lake home that is being discussed that I'm not aware of.

How are the bikes at Meyers Lake connected with this address?
(haven't been able to follow the news lately)

Meyers_Lake_Vine_Street.jpg

How are the bikes at Meyers Lake connected with this address?
(haven't been able to follow the news lately)

Meyers_Lake_Vine_Street.jpg

They don't connect, as far as I know. The address is where their uncle (and another person) suffered a drug overdose Thursday afternoon.

Early on sleuthers had found 2 J Cooks in Evansdale, one of whom lives on a street that runs directly to the area the bikes were found.

One of them is apparently Jeremy Cook, brother of Heather and Misty, who has just OD'd. He has suffered a drug overdose along with his ex girlfriend known only as Kari (this was in msm but since disappeared) at her residence in Waterloo, which is where the Waterloo address is from.

So the overdose was in Waterloo, but he is believed to live in Evansdale, in the road directly leading to the end of the lake the bikes were found.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_7f56c684-d79c-11e1-99a8-0019bb2963f4.html

None of this is good. Sucks for the girls. just sucks...Hope something turns this around. Come on, show us! We want the girls home.

They don't connect, as far as I know. The address is where their uncle (and another person) suffered a drug overdose Thursday afternoon.

... but it doesn't get us any closer to figuring out what happened to the girls?

Could he be involved, even indirectly, with the abduction? Is the meth connection related to the disappearance? Was the drug overdose meth?

Early on sleuthers had found 2 J Cooks in Evansdale, one of whom lives on a street that runs directly to the area the bikes were found.

One of them is apparently Jeremy Cook, brother of Heather and Misty, who has just OD'd. He has suffered a drug overdose along with his ex girlfriend known only as Kari (this was in msm but since disappeared) at her residence in Waterloo, which is where the Waterloo address is from.

I believe he lives in Evansdale.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_7f56c684-d79c-11e1-99a8-0019bb2963f4.html

Thank you. That is what I missed, I wrongly ASSumed that people were gettin JW and JC confused, it was I who was confused. Thank you thank you thank you.

For those of us who have been here a while...it is especially sad in that there are so many who lose the spotlight so quickly, and life seemingly resumes as though they never existed. I am sure that is NOT the case for the families, but you never hear from any of them, or rarely. I don't know if I could stay out of the news stations, except for time spent at the police station...I think I would be trotting back and forth between the two for the rest of my days...

I suggest reading Robert Cooke's journal:

http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/journal.html

His daughter Rachel went missing and the journal is about how it has been like from his perspective.

I've been following it since I discovered it in late 2003. The changes he went through in the 10 years since she disappeared were really enlightening for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs