IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. And just for information sake its pei.....not pie......

Just got iphone so there will be much more spelled wrong than that, i hate small screen stuff too. Its hard to focus. This firum is so much nice that isabel celis. If yoh put one thing about anything they would attack you, but they would turn around and put the same names and all :-/

I think PEI is wrong. It's PIE. I believe property tax records may be the cause of the confusion. There are court records, too.

Well once again it is after 2 am when I get caught up and once again I have to go to bed. I hope the news about the uncle leads to the irls, I somehow have a feeling that it might but I want get my hope up.

The KCRG article has been heavily edited, but the KWWL story in still intact (so far). Maybe KCRG feared a lawsuit and the attorneys for KWWL are sound asleep?

The relatively intact story is missing one very interesting sentence which I cannot,of course mention but maybe someone remembers it. The edited story is cut to almost non-existence.

So heinekinman do this will be over tomorrow?

No. I do not think it will be over. Not even close. My guess is that some family members had access to anti-anxiety medication, and certain people discovered that it doesn't mix well with other narcotics.

No. I do not think it will be over. Not even close. My guess is that some family members had access to anti-anxiety medication, and certain people discovered that it doesn't mix well with other narcotics.
Your prob right. My cousin is a detective and i was asking him stuff, i asked what would be physical evidence they have. He said it would have to be text, call, or new video!!!

Your prob right. My cousin is a detective and i was asking him stuff, i asked what would be physical evidence they have. He said it would have to be text, call, or new video!!!
Sorry evidrnce they are still alive. What do you think it is?

Wow...I thought there would be news on the girls by now. Still praying for their safe return!

This is a dumb question I know, but how does one take meth? Do you smoke it? Can you overdose on it? My illegal substance experience is quite narrow as you can tell!

Meth is a lot like cocaine. It can be snorted, smoked or liquified and pumped directly into a vein via a syringe.

Meth is a lot like cocaine. It can be snorted, smoked or liquified and pumped directly into a vein via a syringe.

I think meth is harder to overdose with than cocaine. Cocaine gives you a numbing feeling and so you keep taking it tell your body cant have any more a lot of people overdose on cocaine but in this case i think it was a mixture of all kinds of drugs!!

I hope nobody has these two girls in the sex trade business :-/

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...0.204844,0.308647&iwloc=0004c4d406effc9c7306f

Thanks to Hollye for this map.

If the girls really cut through that little wooded area south-east of the lake, down from Lake Avenue, then any predator could have been hiding there. Especially taken the witness account from mr Carpenter that they had been in that street before. Maybe sometimes turning around because time was up (I read that they were allowed to ride for about 1 hour), and sometimes heading for the lake. So it is possible that somebody had noticed them there before. All they had to do is follow them in the woods, or wait there till the girls returned. Although I can't exclude any family or friend at this stage, the area where the bikes were found just seem very convenient for any (probably local) predator IMO.

As an alternative for the route they took, I was thinking that when they passed by the security camera they were doing laps around the block. Bored with that they then decided to go down S. Evans Rd towards Lake Avenue. That made a bit more sense to me as to why they went to the south-east corner of the lake. It is the shortest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18