IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Des Moines and this case is hitting way too close to home. I've been waking up in the mornings and checking in here for news before I even turn on the TV. If the IT dept. at my work is monitoring our internet usage, I'm in big trouble! I have nothing new to add to your thread, just wanted to show my support. You all are so amazing.

Welcome m1279 :welcome:

And keep us posted on the man found in the lake. :what:

Was it intentional or accidental I wonder? And then that opens more questions. Wowzers. Can't catch a break. Girls - light the way, give a sign, please. This is getting very convoluded.

I think if the person was transported to the hospital someone had to have called for an ambulance. So, maybe the cops came along too since it was a drug od. Hopefully, they will search the house etc. and maybe something will turn up. Here's hoping. jmo

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...11e1-99a8-0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true
Quote:
The uncle of two missing girls was taken to a hospital in an apparent drug overdose Thursday night.
Capt. Rick Abben with the Black Hawk Sheriff's Department confirmed Jeremy Cook, uncle of Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, was taken by an ambulance after the overdose.
Abben confirmed the drug overdose was of a "cook and another person."
End quote.

They are NOT identifying the second person.

I think if the person was transported to the hospital someone had to have called for an ambulance. So, maybe the cops came along too since it was a drug od. Hopefully, they will search the house etc. and maybe something will turn up. Here's hoping. jmo

Surely that would happen with all that has transpired since the 13th. I would think it would have to be almost mandatory.

Is this Misty's only brother? Is he WC's son?

Wow. Coincidence?

My opinion is that...how could it be two accidental overdoses? That's just me, though. But it gets me to wondering if more info will follow. And I so hope these girls are brought home now.

From the wcf courier link:

Abben confirmed the drug overdose was of a "cook and another person."

Now I cam say that I think it is less likely to be an accident when two people OD on prescription drugs. With street drugs, there is more risk of getting something stronger than usual or contaminated with something. I am assuming that JC is not a youngster and would have been aware of the potency of the drugs being mentioned in the MSM tweets since they are all commonly abused by those in the drug culture.

MOO

My opinion is that...how could it be two accidental overdoses? That's just me, though. But it gets me to wondering if more info will follow. And I so hope these girls are brought home now.

I really think it could have been some sort of set up to get the authorities in the home. I don't know how, but I just think it was. I hope there is some evidense there. jmo

How would they set it up? I don't think I understand....

FYI-can't discuss private messaging here, just do it, can't talk about it.

Local gossip has the FBI taking bags of evidence from the home, also that it was attempted suicide involving several types of drug. Unconfirmed yet of course.

Does anyone know what the address is?

How would they set it up? I don't think I understand....

This is getting all too weird.
I think the poster intimated that perhaps someone gave them some bad drugs on purpose? That was my take on it.
I don't think so...this is about something else...guilty knowledge? Who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153