IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman's husband works for JD security. People told her to delete post so her husband didn't get fired.

I don't think you are reading too much into it. I have also picked up on Dan's use of the word, "destination". And Misti smoothing it all over. I also think I noticed her nudge him to shut him up. It is extremely coincidental for the same child to go missing twice within a few days. I am sure LE is noting this.

I saw the nudge too. I also find "a certain destination" VERY weird!! One more thing to note... he calls her "My Wife." I guess that is technically true, but strange for people who are getting a divorce.

Because without it you have no idea of the starting point of the crime.

The timeline is essential, imo. It is what tells you where the kids were and who they came into contact with.

The timeline is positively essential. Imhoo
It has been in each case I've followed for over 20 years.
:moo:

I saw the nudge too. I also find "a certain destination" VERY weird!! One more thing to note... he calls her "My Wife." I guess that is technically true, but strange for people who are getting a divorce.

I saw a candid photo and they were clearly back together. The body language was unmistakeable.

:moo:

The first stories that came out said the purse was between the fence and the interstate. Some info. about that at the beginning of thread #1.

It took a while, but I located the post from Jim Spellman, who is with CNN. This is what he said about the purse/phone:

"Q-I also wish we had confirmation on the purse/bag. 3 different things have been reportedver the fence on the highway side (this was discussed a lot in the first thread)
over the fence on the lake side
approx 20 feet away

It was between the shore and the fence.. In this stretch there are 2 femces…so it goes like this

Lake shore-fence-bike path-fence-hill up to highway…and the area is wooded.

The fence may not be that big of a deal. The fence between the shore and the bike path dosnt go all the way around and ends +/- 20 yards from where the bikes were found. You could just walk around it at that point. Again…its hard to dsescribe.

The fence between the highway and the bike goes most of the way around and is a bigger deal, though there is a big hole in it where a car crashed trough it a while back. It’s covered in vines but out could get through there….its probablty a couple hundred feet from the bikes."

post #727; Thread 3.

Can we get off the meth senarios, why isn't stranger abduction the topic? As I said before, there are many abduction attempts in Iowa right now.

"Man is known by the company he keeps and how well he keeps it". It is very hard to ignore the meth aspect of this family and the likelihood that it may have had something to do with the girls.

LE is clearly looking at the family and their associates. If we look at the recent arrests, the comments made about and by Lyric's parents, the situation with the uncle etc...the common denominator is drugs.

LE has not given the public any real reason to suspect that the abduction is in anyway random and related to the other abduction attempts, they would have a different focus IMO.

Post was deleted. People were urging the woman to remove it as it may get her hubby fired.

IMO, GMother (WC) commented plenty today: both upon her son and son-in-law:

Snipped

Morrissey's mother-in-law, Wylma Cook, said Morrissey had been giving investigators information on other methamphetamine makers in recent months to shave time off his own possible sentence.

"Dan 'narc-ed' on a bunch of people," Cook said, using a slang term for telling police about other drug users and dealers. "Everybody knows that."

Cook said Morrissey had been expected to accept a plea agreement July 12, the day before the girls vanished, but decided not to do so because he was not ready to go jail. She said prosecutors had shaved his sentence from more than 45 years to 30 years and then to 10 years, with a mandatory five years behind bars, because of his cooperation.

Believe the Sheriff was quite clear in his comments today:

Snipped

"We're not ruling anything out with regard to the investigation, to include Daniel Morrissey's criminal history, his known associates, any prior or future criminal activities," he said. "We're not ruling out any of those."

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Father-of-Missing-Iowa-Girl-Due-in-Court-Friday-163986616.html

Hi guys......I havent read the last couple of pages yet, so sorry if anything important has happened, but while catching up I read this.....

I had not heard anyof this before, (prob because she only said it today, your time).....

This leapt out at me and is very important in my mind.

My cousins brother in law is in cahoots with the local chapter of the rebel motorcycle gang here in Aust. My cousin was telling me how thru a misunderstanding, the rebels thought that he had been a police informer and there was a $50 000 bounty or whatever you call it on his and HIS SONS head....... his son was sent to another state and put into hiding...

I am not saying that that is what happened here as the other little girl went missing as well, but the more I read, the more I lead towards his drug connections and trial being an instigator to what has happenend here.,

I have a theory that 2 somebodys might have done something that somebody is helping somebody else find out information from one somebody to find out where 2 somebodys are. Academy award stuff and wires. MOO

"Man is known by the company he keeps and how well he keeps it". It is very hard to ignore the meth aspect of this family and the likelihood that it may have had something to do with the girls.

LE is clearly looking at the family and their associates. If we look at the recent arrests, the comments made about and by Lyric's parents, the situation with the uncle etc...the common denominator is drugs.

LE has not given the public any real reason to suspect that the abduction is in anyway random and related to the other abduction attempts, they would have a different focus IMO.

:clap:

I have a theory that 2 somebodys might have done something that somebody is helping somebody else find out information from one somebody to find out where 2 somebodys are. Academy award stuff and wires.

:floorlaugh: I love it.:floorlaugh:

Sad but that is all we are permitted to say.

I think I have an idea what you mean.

Everyone wants their 5 minutes :doh:

Could be, but for me, it's way too much inserting; way too much detail; way too much defending, especially for a soon-to-be-ex brother-in-law. One's 2 nieces are missing. One's 2 sisters' daughters.

For me, that makes me focus not on the individual one's defending, but on others. Meaning-their connections, their acquaintances, their associates, etc. IOW, Tammy's a brother-in-law's dream.

Okay, someone tell me, why is the timeline a big deal?

Police have released two details regarding the timeline:

- girls were last seen at 12:15 half a block from the Collins home,
- bikes were found at 3:30 or 4 at SE tip of Meyers Lake

A man has come forward stating that he saw one or two (I have seen both reported) bikes lying on the path and had to swerve around them at 12:27. That report has not been released as part of the police timeline. If this report was part of the police timeline, then the girls would have traveled 1-2 miles and vanished in 5 minutes. Since this report is not part of the police timeline, police seem to be looking at a three hour window during which the girls vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria