IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have 8 minutes during which 8 and 10 year old girls (weighing 65, 165 lbs respectively) cycle 1.5 miles, dismount, walk 2 minutes along the double fence area and vanish. At the same time, we have Ted cycling past the area and only seeing a bike on the path. That suggests to me that the girls had to make the 1.5 mile trip in 5 minutes. I remember cycling with my daughters when they were that age and I don't remember them ever riding that fast. They were always slow and busy looking at everything that was going on around them.

If the Cornbelt Auction House's owner is accurate, that tape places the girls there at 12:19 pm (time according to US Cellular).

If so, then that pretty much rules out TG seeing bicycles that belonged to the girls. I just can't see any way for their bicycles to get to that spot in that amount of time.

As for kids riding slow, yes and no. Yes, kids tend to ride slow. No, in that kids racing each other or the clock tend to ride fast.

"June 16 colored bangs on the river"...please read and repost...could be
something here! Posted BEFORE the girls went missing...OMG

When you read ALL of his posts it is quite frightening. He talks about being in Evansdale even before the kidnappings. And he asks why bloodhounds were not used in looking for the girls. :what: Why is he even talking about the girls while he is actually asking for random sex?

I think Pensfan reported the CL guy. We need to make sure this gets followed up on.

I am a genealogist with over 25 years of research...so I couldn't help notice the family tree of the alleged CL guy when doing a google search of his name. His siblings and parents are listed on the tree with dates of birth...and guess what???

Younger brother was arrested June 16th, 2012 for manufacturing Meth. You can google search the name of the brother and find the article. I am new to this, so I will let you all post it if appropriate.........HMMMM!

The brother BJK's age matches the craigslist postings more than the guy the cell phone traced to. Maybe he used his brother's cell phone for the ads.

I sent a e mail to KWWL, Nancy Grace & Jane Velez Mitchell, asking that they do followup interviews. We can't let this case get cold and we have had no news in a while.

Sorry to be a pest and ask again but are there any new video's of pc's or family interviews from the weekend?

OMG is right, this guy hangs out and watches people fishing at the lake from who knows where, then puts a craigslist ad up saying "I saw you with your parents", wanting to hook up with them?

C.R.E.E.P.Y.

Didn't we see a picture where Lyric had some color in her hair? I want to say it was purple. (?) I swear I saw a picture of her and thought it was cute that she had a colored streak. Now I am hoping (and praying too - and I don't pray!) that it was not her he saw by the river. Argh!!

I think somebody needs to screen capture ALL of his ads, and send them ALL to the FBI, immediately. Not the Evansville police or the DCI -- the freakin' FBI. And the media too. If we need to pressure LE to look into it via the media, I'm ok with that.

I sent a e mail to KWWL, Nancy Grace & Jane Velez Mitchell, asking that they do followup interviews. We can't let this case get cold and we have had no news in a while.

Maybe you just answered my question!! :)

If the Cornbelt Auction House's owner is accurate, that tape places the girls there at 12:19 pm (time according to US Cellular).

If so, then that pretty much rules out TG seeing bicycles that belonged to the girls. I just can't see any way for their bicycles to get to that spot in that amount of time.

As for kids riding slow, yes and no. Yes, kids tend to ride slow. No, in that kids racing each other or the clock tend to ride fast.

Unless of course TG was a few minutes off of his estimation. If he actually saw the girls bikes around 12:12 or so, he may have seen them BEFORE the girls rode back to the prking lot in town.

They went out riding at 11:30. I think they may have been at the lake earlier than reported, and they may have run into a 'friend' who told them to hurry back so they could ______________________. [ fish, paddleboat, picnic, eat ice cream, play with puppies...]

The reason I think that is the timeline makes little sense otherwise. How did the girls ride to the lake so fast and then get nabbed immediately like that?

We have 49 minutes of unexplained time from 11:30 to 12:19. So it makes sense to me that they went to the lake during that time frame, met up with the perp and were lured back somehow.

When TG came upon the bikes the girls might have been nearby with the 'friend' already. And they got their instructions and rode back to town, checked in with Grandma so they would not be missed, and then raced right back to borrow the paddle boat or the fishing poles. JMO

Those CL posts are so disgusting and there are so many people posting there. I don't like having that crap in my history even if no one ever sees it!

Thank you to those who were tough enough to look through that awful stuff to find the ones about Meyers Lake!

The CL post about the puppy made me wonder if the writer was using double entandre. Maybe he was really advertising for sex by saying the puppy needed lots of love, was blk/wht/brn meaning any race, price $30 obo, meaning he would negotiate other acts for more money? Maybe that's stupid, but I am reminded that we learned here on WS, ( was it a senator in an airport?),that running one's fingers under the partition between bathroom stalls or letting one foot slip under has a "special" meaning for certain people, so I guess an ad for a puppy could be "special" too...you never know!

Didn't we see a picture where Lyric had some color in her hair? I want to say it was purple. (?) I swear I saw a picture of her and thought it was cute that she had a colored streak. Now I am hoping (and praying too - and I don't pray!) that it was not her he saw by the river. Argh!!

I think somebody needs to screen capture ALL of his ads, and send them ALL to the FBI, immediately. Not the Evansville police or the DCI -- the freakin' FBI. And the media too. If we need to pressure LE to look into it via the media, I'm ok with that.

Ollipops wife is related to DC and HC. Maybe he could ask them if Lyric had gone fishing on the river on that day.

YES!!! News article was June 13th...Same scenario, different characters as someone elses Meth situation! WTF have I just stumbled upon?

Youv'e made quite an exciting entrance, RNER! Thank you for joining us!:rocker:

I see you're also from NY. :)

Well, to be completely serious for a moment (which I don't often do because I tend to get too emotionally caught up in cases if I don't keep a sense of humor handy) -- my daughter WOULD be a great detective or investigator for the reasons you list, but also because she is So strong and stoic and emotionally reserved (perhaps that was redundant, LOL)..

since she was little, she gets hurt and instead of crying and coming for a hug she immediately sucks it up, puffs out her chest, and stomps into her room, saying "no! I just wanna be alone!" or else looks at us like we're overreacting and says "Mom. I'm fine."

And her ability to read faces is uncanny. I can't hide anything from that kid.

Perhaps she will go that route.. to be honest I'd never thought about that.. suddenly I want to get out my old Nancy Drew books and give them to her to see what she thinks, ha!

Nancy Drew rocks !! lol...

Those CL posts are so disgusting and there are so many people posting there. I don't like having that crap in my history even if no one ever sees it!

Thank you to those who were tough enough to look through that awful stuff to find the ones about Meyers Lake!

The CL post about the puppy made me wonder if the writer was using double entandre. Maybe he was really advertising for sex by saying the puppy needed lots of love, was blk/wht/brn meaning any race, price $30 obo, meaning he would negotiate other acts for more money? Maybe that's stupid, but I am reminded that we learned here on WS, ( was it a senator in an airport?),that running one's fingers under the partition between bathroom stalls or letting one foot slip under has a "special" meaning for certain people, so I guess an ad for a puppy could be "special" too...you never know!

I think that's exactly what it is! Why would some guy who lives in a campground, has no car, and is part of the meth culture go out and buy an expensive (Boxer) puppy?

The brother BJK's age matches the craigslist postings more than the guy the cell phone traced to. Maybe he used his brother's cell phone for the ads.

Got kicked offline, so am behind. Brother? Is there a picture, and if so does he look like the CL guy? Sorry to be so lost.

OMG is right, this guy hangs out and watches people fishing at the lake from who knows where, then puts a craigslist ad up saying "I saw you with your parents", wanting to hook up with them?

C.R.E.E.P.Y.

Is it the same camping creeple guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members