IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone report one of the CL guys ads stated he "lost" his house recently? Could have been "lost" due to making and selling Meth in it. What was the date of the post in relation to the brother's arrest on June 11th?

Weird that he starts CL ads right after that!

MOO...This is so obviously relevant to the disappearance that it makes me question the validity of the ads. Could it be a "trap" by LE to lure a suspect? But then...there were pre-disappearance postings that appear relevant also.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok - hold on everyone. I posted the CL link because someone talked about a weird ad they saw. The link I posted is for all personals in that area (I think). The same person did not post all of these ads. They are posted by different people. The ones with the phone # in it are the ones we are discussing. The one about colored bangs and the trucker spanking ones are not by this same guy.

http://waterloo.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=567&subAreaID=&query=evansdale&catAbb=ppp

ETA: "319 four eight six 7815"

People are reporting that the video camera was verified to be 8 minutes off.
So it was actually later than 12:15 when they rode by. Who knows if it is true. But people have linked the info upstream here somewhere.

So it made me wonder if maybe the sightings were actually reversed, and the girls bikes were seen in the path before they rode back to town.

Otherwise, where were they from 11:30 until the video sighting at the BigNTall over 45 minutes later?

I cannot believe they rode from the pking lot to the lake, and were kidnapped within minutes. It makes more sense to me that they were being groomed during that earlier time frame, 11:30 until 12:20ish. I think the perps set up the kidnapping at that time, so the rest happened fast.

I think they rode by at about 12:19. That is based on the video time stamp 12:11 plus the info by Mr. Pahl that the time on the video was 8 minutes slower than his phone.

I agree with a few other posters who think TG saw the bikes before the girls are on video. They look to be going as fast as they can in the video. Are they running away from someone/something or towards someone/something?

OK something jumped out at me just now that is off the topic of the CL guy. Was reading Mistys FB post from 7-21-2012 and at the end she says Continue to pray for Heather and Drew, and Dan and I. I know God is going to bring THESE children home....SMK This is her child, why didn't she say OUR children. Am I reading too much into this? I have been here, and on computer almost 24/7. TIA

Didn't someone report one of the CL guys ads stated he "lost" his house recently? Could have been "lost" due to making and selling Meth in it. What was the date of the post in relation to the brother's arrest on June 11th?

Weird that he starts CL ads right after that!

MOO...This is so obviously relevant to the disappearance that it makes me question the validity of the ads. Could it be a "trap" by LE to lure a suspect? But then...there were pre-disappearance postings that appear relevant also.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There are restrictions on where RSOs can live, maybe the place he was living found out about his status and kicked him out. Or maybe he doesn't have a job or spends all his money on dope.

The guy who mentioned the missing cousins is not the same CL guy we were discussing with the phone #. At least as far as I know because no phone # is listed on this ad:

"I can host, i live in waverly, you can host too if you like. im real, so plz be real. two cousins went missing in evansdale. if interested hit me up. "

People are reporting that the video camera was verified to be 8 minutes off.
So it was actually later than 12:15 when they rode by. Who knows if it is true. But people have linked the info upstream here somewhere.

So it made me wonder if maybe the sightings were actually reversed, and the girls bikes were seen in the path before they rode back to town.

Otherwise, where were they from 11:30 until the video sighting at the BigNTall over 45 minutes later?

I cannot believe they rode from the pking lot to the lake, and were kidnapped within minutes. It makes more sense to me that they were being groomed during that earlier time frame, 11:30 until 12:20ish. I think the perps set up the kidnapping at that time, so the rest happened fast.

Ok, I get it. Thanks. Then somehow, the bikes had to get BACK to the lake. If this is the case, you just peaked my interest in TG again. If he knew they were at the lake around 12:00-ish, then followed them in his truck back to the Big & Tall store, when they were caught on videotape, then kidnapped them shortly thereafter somewhere near HC's house -- he knew he had to ditch the bikes -- can't keep them in his truck. So he takes them back to where he KNOWS the girls WERE (to deflect from the real kidnapping location, and hoping that other people had seen the girls there too). Then drives someplace to hide the girls. Then rides back down later that afternoon on his bike to act all innocent - "Oh yah, hey, I saw those bikes when I was riding my own earlier" -- just in case anyone reported seeing HIM at the lake, with a BIKE.

Sorry, I know you all hate it when I go all Gamerdinger on you.

The brother BJK's age matches the craigslist postings more than the guy the cell phone traced to. Maybe he used his brother's cell phone for the ads.

I'm lost :blushing: How can I find the name of this person on CL?

Pennsfan sent a tip about it, but we've found much more since then I think. I don't know if Pennsfan sent screen caps, we had not discussed that yet. Pennsfan, are you here?

At this point, I think anyone who has the screen caps (I don't know how) should go ahead and send it. Maybe post here what you sent and where you sent it.
:moo:

Pennsfan only sent to DCI, not FBI.

The guy who mentioned the missing cousins is not the same CL guy we were discussing with the phone #. At least as far as I know because no phone # is listed on this ad:

"I can host, i live in waverly, you can host too if you like. im real, so plz be real. two cousins went missing in evansdale. if interested hit me up. "

Why mention missing kids when you are trying to hook up?

Unless of course TG was a few minutes off of his estimation. If he actually saw the girls bikes around 12:12 or so, he may have seen them BEFORE the girls rode back to the prking lot in town.

They went out riding at 11:30. I think they may have been at the lake earlier than reported, and they may have run into a 'friend' who told them to hurry back so they could ______________________. [ fish, paddleboat, picnic, eat ice cream, play with puppies...]

The reason I think that is the timeline makes little sense otherwise. How did the girls ride to the lake so fast and then get nabbed immediately like that?

We have 49 minutes of unexplained time from 11:30 to 12:19. So it makes sense to me that they went to the lake during that time frame, met up with the perp and were lured back somehow.

When TG came upon the bikes the girls might have been nearby with the 'friend' already. And they got their instructions and rode back to town, checked in with Grandma so they would not be missed, and then raced right back to borrow the paddle boat or the fishing poles. JMO

I just don't see how TG could have been that far off with his estimate, to be honest.

According to Ollipop, the gas station is less than 1 minute from where the girls' bikes were found. Doing a little googling reveals the interesting fact that men, on average, spend 30 seconds in a public toilet.

That makes TG's estimate of 12:20 pm for seeing the bicycles a generous one. Assuming that it actually took TG 19 minutes to ride to the gas station, go to the restroom and then call his daughter seems unlikely to me.

I also don't see how the girls could be at the park at 12:12 pm and then on the Lederman's Big and Tall video at 12:15 pm (I think they are two different videos, shot from cameras relatively close together; I wish we could get a definitive word on that).

I'm not at all convinced the girls were lured. I think they were grabbed or, more specifically, one was grabbed and the other complied to avert threatened harm to the first.

I think it's possible that the girls were obediently sticking close to home for the first 45 minutes or so. They'd zip by home every 5 to 10 minutes so Grandma could see them (otherwise, why did she get so worried when she hadn't seen them for 15 minutes?).

And then, maybe, they got a little bored. And being kids, they egged each other on into a race to see if they could get away with it without Grandma noticing.

Huh. Here's a thought. When Abben said the video showed them headed away from the park, maybe he meant that the bicycles were found pointed in the other direction.

I don't know.

I have screen shots of 10:03 PM
colored bangs on the river - m4w
waterloo.craigslist.org

10:02 PM
Trucker Spanking Service - m4t
waterloo.craigslist.org

10:01 PM
Desperate - m4w
waterloo.craigslist.org

10:01 PM
I was just wondering