IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell it's the same guy? TIA

These ads all have the same cellphone number listed in them. Unless I missed something, the only ones posted were the ones that traced back to his cellphone number.

I believe one of his ads says he is a trucker?

Nope, I almost thought so too but that was from a link of all Evansdale personals or whatever, not the link to all the ones with The Camping Creeple's cellphone number specifically.

Even a random weirdo should know better than talking smack about our girls!!! This is an extremely vile person. I wasn't brave enough to read the ads, but this sounds horrible. I can't even say what I'm thinking right now...

I appreciate WS's TOS. I appreciate that we have standards to operate by. I have done some sleuthing and there is a person associated with all of this (whom I have no intention of naming) whose only cyber-fingerprint that I can find leads to one place and that is to a hard-core *advertiser censored* social group. This really concerns me.

Yes, MotherOcean. People are not always the way that they present themselves to others.

When you read ALL of his posts it is quite frightening. He talks about being in Evansdale even before the kidnappings. And he asks why bloodhounds were not used in looking for the girls. :what: Why is he even talking about the girls while he is actually asking for random sex?

That list of posts are not all from the same person. The Query String in the URL is for posts matching query=evansdale. I'm not saying the guy isn't a creep looking for someone that was fishing with their parents. I am just saying that all of the posts are not neccesarily from the same person, so we don't know that he was stalking one day and inquiring about blood hounds on another day.

Dang it, you're right. I copied it from a post back in the thread. If anyone has a good link to the pic of the camping guy from CL, please post!

JaimeinLA, do you still have it?

attaching pics from google image search attached to his cell number, including original pic posted here (in case nobody's done it yet).

Attachments

• campingcreeple2.jpg
    campingcreeple2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 92
  • campingcreeple.jpg
    campingcreeple.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 84
Ok - hold on everyone. I posted the CL link because someone talked about a weird ad they saw. The link I posted is for all personals in that area (I think). The same person did not post all of these ads. They are posted by different people. The ones with the phone # in it are the ones we are discussing. The one about colored bangs and the trucker spanking ones are not by this same guy.

http://waterloo.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=567&subAreaID=&query=evansdale&catAbb=ppp

ETA: "319 four eight six 7815"

Oh shoot, sorry, I caught that The Spanking Trucker wasn't the same guy as The Camping Creeple, but I didn't realize The Admiring Stalker wasn't.

BBM

What truck? He was on a bike. BTW, IIRC he reported it the next day.

Sorry, I was making up a hypothetical situation. We only know TG was on a bike because he SAID he was on a bike. Did anyone else see him on a bike?? I know he has a bike because he rode it back to the scene to meet with police. But how do we know he had it on the 13th, other than taking his word?

attaching pics from google image search attached to his cell number, including original pic posted here (in case nobody's done it yet).

He had more hair on top in one of the pics.

A bull mastiff?! Um, NOT a good dog to have around kids! That is the dog breed that attacked that poor woman in San Francisco who was returning to her apartment carrying a bag of groceries. The dog burst through the door of the neighboring apartment, ripped her throat out, and killed her.

No.... The dogs that killed Diane Whipple were Pressa Canarios.

Bull Mastiffs are "gentle giants", very sweet, & wonderful family dogs.

I have screen shots of 10:03 PM
colored bangs on the river - m4w
waterloo.craigslist.org

10:02 PM
Trucker Spanking Service - m4t
waterloo.craigslist.org

10:01 PM
Desperate - m4w
waterloo.craigslist.org

10:01 PM
I was just wondering
waterloo.craigslist.org

9:58 PM
Get a spanking today! - m4t
waterloo.craigslist.or

I think only "Desperate" is the Camping Creeple, looks like you got your screenshots from the link of ALL Evansdale personals rather than TCCs posts.

I won't go into the reason, but tend to believe/pay attention to my dreams.....and I can understand if some feel it is poo poo; but, I was saying a prayer for Lizzy and Lyric (love that name) the other night and asking for knowledge or a break in case for LE. I kid you not, I dreamed about a tree being cut down. I know, I know, it's just a dream and DC is the last person in this family that I would suspect, besides HC, but just thought I'd share. No tomatoes please.

I know he is self-employed, but does he have any employees?

I won't go into the reason, but tend to believe/pay attention to my dreams.....and I can understand if some feel it is poo poo; but, I was saying a prayer for Lizzy and Lyric (love that name) the other night and asking for knowledge or a break in case for LE. I kid you not, I dreamed about a tree being cut down. I know, I know, it's just a dream and DC is the last person in this family that I would suspect, besides HC, but just thought I'd share. No tomatoes please.

I had a dream very early on, which is maybe what has me so obsessed about this case. In my dream Lyric spoke directly to me while standing on the edge of the grass and told me exactly what happened and she actually referred to Elisabeth as Lizzie. This was long before anyone else ever called her that in the MSM; partly what I started googling for was that nickname and couldn't find it. The problem is that I don't believe in pyschics and I certainly would never believe that I have any ability. I will say that it is a very weird feeling to wake from a dream (nightmare) and not be able to shake it for weeks. Now, please ignore this because this is not sleuthing in any way. I just want to agree with the two posters that dreams and feelings can be unnerving.

He had more hair on top in one of the pics.

I never saw but one pic of The Camping Creeple posted in here tonight, but I was gone for about 45 minutes so it might've been posted and deleted or something. The one that I saw is the second attachment in my post.

Hey peeps I need to know which screen shots are right and what to do with them. Please.....

I think they rode by at about 12:19. That is based on the video time stamp 12:11 plus the info by Mr. Pahl that the time on the video was 8 minutes slower than his phone.

I agree with a few other posters who think TG saw the bikes before the girls are on video. They look to be going as fast as they can in the video. Are they running away from someone/something or towards someone/something?

I think they are running towards something. I think they were promised something and told to be back at 12:30 so they could have _________. So they made a quick trip back to town, made sure Grandma saw them, then raced back as fast as they could to their promised surprise. [ puppies, fishing poles, paddle boat, ice cream...]

I think they were told to meet someone right there in that 'trap' area, so the perp could hide there and wait for them to return. He could say" leave your bikes here, let's go get the boat..." and they would walk willingly to a ramp or a dock or a yard.

The question is the purse. How did he get them to leave that? He might have thrown it away because of the cell phone later on.

I had a dream very early on, which is maybe what has me so obsessed about this case. In my dream Lyric spoke directly to me while standing on the edge of the grass and told me exactly what happened and she actually referred to Elisabeth as Lizzie. This was long before anyone else ever called her that in the MSM; partly what I started googling for was that nickname and couldn't find it. The problem is that I don't believe in pyschics and I certainly would never believe that I have any ability. I will say that it is a very weird feeling to wake from a dream (nightmare) and not be able to shake it for weeks. Now, please ignore this because this is not sleuthing in any way. I just want to agree with the two posters that dreams and feelings can be unnerving.

IMHO, all animals have instincts, including the human animal. Instinct = intuition = gut feelings = what a lot of people call "psychic" or "paranormal".

JMO, IMHO, etc, all I'm saying is don't discount a gut instinct just because it isnt' logic-based.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member