IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE visited his tent, he's on radar for a reason.

I never saw but one pic of The Camping Creeple posted in here tonight, but I was gone for about 45 minutes so it might've been posted and deleted or something. The one that I saw is the second attachment in my post.

The two pics are in comment 709. MOO

i would send them all. Just because there is no number on the others on doesnt mesn a different guy and LE should know about those ads concerning the girls. JMO

WHAT?!? Did you screen print the ad?

Yeah i sent the authorities a bunch of crazy links off of craigslist. That is the first place i go when crimes happen cause people want to sell ther vehicles fast that is kind of like what the guy that killed brianna dennison in reno did.

i would send them all. Just because there is no number on the others on doesnt mesn a different guy and LE should know about those ads concerning the girls. JMO

Not sure what ones, i havent read in the last few hours but i had sent a bunch from that day and prior!! :)

I just don't see how TG could have been that far off with his estimate, to be honest.

According to Ollipop, the gas station is less than 1 minute from where the girls' bikes were found. Doing a little googling reveals the interesting fact that men, on average, spend 30 seconds in a public toilet.

That makes TG's estimate of 12:20 pm for seeing the bicycles a generous one. Assuming that it actually took TG 19 minutes to ride to the gas station, go to the restroom and then call his daughter seems unlikely to me.

I also don't see how the girls could be at the park at 12:12 pm and then on the Lederman's Big and Tall video at 12:15 pm (I think they are two different videos, shot from cameras relatively close together; I wish we could get a definitive word on that).

I'm not at all convinced the girls were lured. I think they were grabbed or, more specifically, one was grabbed and the other complied to avert threatened harm to the first.

I think it's possible that the girls were obediently sticking close to home for the first 45 minutes or so. They'd zip by home every 5 to 10 minutes so Grandma could see them (otherwise, why did she get so worried when she hadn't seen them for 15 minutes?).

And then, maybe, they got a little bored. And being kids, they egged each other on into a race to see if they could get away with it without Grandma noticing.

Huh. Here's a thought. When Abben said the video showed them headed away from the park, maybe he meant that the bicycles were found pointed in the other direction.

I don't know.

According to new reports, linked upthread, the video stamp was off by 8 minutes. So they were actually at the pking lot at 12:23. So that would give them a chance to be at the lake at close to 12:18 and still make it to the pking lot.

I am just trying to think outside the box. Some are saying this new 8 minute info makes it impossible for TG to have seen the bikes. So I was trying to think of a way both things could be true.

I don't think they came home every 5 or 10 or Grandma or Aunt T would have said that, imo. The said the girls left at 11:30, and were seen again at 12:15[ really 12:23} and then no more.

I agree that a random abduction might have happened. But it just seems so weird that within a minute or two of arriving at the lake they would be kidnapped. It makes more sense to me that someone would scope them out a bit longer than a couple of minutes. So I wondered if maybe they were seen there earlier and were lured back.

But I do agree it is doable that a perp could grab the first girl off the bike, put a knife to her neck, and the second girl would stop in shock and comply.
:mad:

I am kind of stuck on it being a local who knew them somewhat, but I could be wrong. After reading all of these sick ads on CL, then maybe it was just a random creeper.

I only sent them the ones that were from the friday the 13 and before. I thought the perps would be stupid to post things soon after the 13th. I would think they would be smarter than that. But you never know. So i went on cl that next monday and sent everything i had felt suspicious about!!!

A sexually lonely guy...like a howling dog...but he at least has a job.

OK. So don't send any screen shots? If yes...which ones?

I would send them ALL, just to be safe. Like Jules said, maybe he really hasn't talked to the FBI and just said that. Nobody has found an FBI email address though. Maybe call the tip line and ask if there is an email address?

I only sent them the ones that were from the friday the 13 and before. I thought the perps would be stupid to post things soon after the 13th. I would think they would be smarter than that. But you never know. So i went on cl that next monday and sent everything i had felt suspicious about!!!

Clear back to the end of june to july 13th.

Maybe they were looking for an ice cream truck? In one interview, Aunt T. said that there was a "popsicle lady" when she was telling about the day that her daughter and Lyric were late coming home. I know it's a different area but maybe there is an ice cream truck that comes through the lake area.

On one FB page, someone from Evansdale mentions seeing an ice cream truck parked at the campground near the lake.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/262384467207523/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members