IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping 3 of my posts - so everyone sees them.

These ads were not all made by the same person.

Geez!! There are only 5,000 people in Evansdale and that many creeps on Craig'sList?! :puke:

Hey peeps I need to know which screen shots are right and what to do with them. Please.....

All the ones with the cellphone number attached to them - 319 four eight six 7815 - as to where, the link has been posted someplace, an email address for LE.

Ok peeps - the dude on Craigslist that is looking for love, likes to fish, is at a campground for awhile, has no license, and bikes everywhere has been located thanks to 2 other posters on here. It appears he works at Casey's as of 7/16 - participated in the search for the girls (7/15) - and was visited by the FBI at his tent (7/19).

Have no idea if he is involved in any of this, but he did not mention the missing girls in his ad, is not the spanking trucker, and he did not mention seeing a girl with colored bangs fishing with her parents (those were other ads by other people).

He was found thanks to jmcmahon for linking the article about the dude who was busted stealing wire (ERK). His name lead to his FB page, and that lead to a friend of his on FB who shared the same address (JM - however his real name has 'sen' at the end of it). Anna1964 found ERK's friend JM! Whitepages.com shows the same address for both people.

The ad for the beagle dog was posted on July 9th and he states he was losing his place to stay - perhaps why he is staying at a campground now.

On JM's facebook page, he even has pictures of the beagle dog. His picture is a definite match to the CL pictures.

:woohoo:

Oh shoot, sorry, I caught that The Spanking Trucker wasn't the same guy as The Camping Creeple, but I didn't realize The Admiring Stalker wasn't.

Who knew there were so many creepy freaks in America's Heartland. :heartbeat::what:

OK.....I need some clarification. I guess being perimenopausal is more than I can handle mentally....because it makes me confused quite often.

The Camping Creepie guy had some sickening language in those craigslist ads. Obviously got a drug situation that I would attribute to meth. We have two photo links to him. And its his brother who was arrested for meth recently. How am I doing so far?

Is he the same guy offering the puppy for sale? And is he the same one who mentioned the missing cousins? And he is the one camping near Myers Lake?

And then we have a trucker too? A separate person? Is this right?

Gee...poor katydid had to send me a message and give me a synopsis of earlier information. It was like reading "Cliff's Notes" of this case. It was totally simplified and understandable. I may have to call her in again to help me, the weak of mind.

IMHO, all animals have instincts, including the human animal. Instinct = intuition = gut feelings = what a lot of people call "psychic" or "paranormal".

JMO, IMHO, etc, all I'm saying is don't discount a gut instinct just because it isnt' logic-based.

:)

I have no idea what you'd call it, but I'd guess that even the biggest sceptics have "felt" when someone behind them was staring at them. There are a lot of things about the human mind and body that aren't completely understood yet. MOO

Ok peeps - the dude on Craigslist that is looking for love, likes to fish, is at a campground for awhile, has no license, and bikes everywhere has been located thanks to 2 other posters on here. It appears he works at Casey's as of 7/16 - participated in the search for the girls (7/15) - and was visited by the FBI at his tent (7/19).

Have no idea if he is involved in any of this, but he did not mention the missing girls in his ad, is not the spanking trucker, and he did not mention seeing a girl with colored bangs fishing with her parents (those were other ads by other people).

He was found thanks to jmcmahon for linking the article about the dude who was busted stealing wire (ERK). His name lead to his FB page, and that lead to a friend of his on FB who shared the same address (JM - however his real name has 'sen' at the end of it). Anna1964 found ERK's friend JM! Whitepages.com shows the same address for both people.

The ad for the beagle dog was posted on July 9th and he states he was losing his place to stay - perhaps why he is staying at a campground now.

On JM's facebook page, he even has pictures of the beagle dog. His picture is a definite match to the CL pictures.

Nice to hear that the FBI was on to this freak so fast. Good work guys.

Sorry, I was making up a hypothetical situation. We only know TG was on a bike because he SAID he was on a bike. Did anyone else see him on a bike?? I know he has a bike because he rode it back to the scene to meet with police. But how do we know he had it on the 13th, other than taking his word?

BBM

Sorry, didn't mean to sound 'snarky'. My fingers wouldn't spell respectully. LOL.

True, we only know he was on a bike when he talked to searchers. Which was Saturday or Sunday - I can't remember which. Personally, I just don't get a 'bad' vibe about him. But, who knows.

Love that you're thinking outside the box. Thinking inside it doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere.

So has anyone been able to determine the identity of the person who mentioned the missing cousins in the CL ad?

How am I doing so far?

Is he the same guy offering the puppy for sale? And is he the same one who mentioned the missing cousins? And he is the one camping near Myers Lake?

And then we have a trucker too? A separate person? Is this right?

Excellent!

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yup.. yes, that's right.

Isn't this his ad where he mentions the cousins? Is this the trucker or the camping creeper?

http://waterloo.craigslist.org/cas/3146718385.html

OK. So don't send any screen shots? If yes...which ones?

Cool. Now I need to know is he a match to the fail to register guy whose currently in jail?

Do you think runner/cyclist saw the bikes no girls around them then Saw 3 people in a boat but enough away from hom he couldnt tell what they looked like or really didnt pay attention thinking people were just on a boat ride? Sorry if someone posted this earlier i didnt read newer posts!!

I sent that all in to the tip line the other day!! Strange huh?

OK. So don't send any screen shots? If yes...which ones?

I believe the FBI already talked to him - as least he says so on his FB page. But maybe he is just saying that in case anyone is thinking of reporting him. I am paranoid like that.

ETA: And no I do not do paranoia inducing drugs. Too much ice tea I guess. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member