IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I get it. Thanks. Then somehow, the bikes had to get BACK to the lake. If this is the case, you just peaked my interest in TG again. If he knew they were at the lake around 12:00-ish, then followed them in his truck back to the Big & Tall store, when they were caught on videotape, then kidnapped them shortly thereafter somewhere near HC's house -- he knew he had to ditch the bikes -- can't keep them in his truck. So he takes them back to where he KNOWS the girls WERE (to deflect from the real kidnapping location, and hoping that other people had seen the girls there too). Then drives someplace to hide the girls. Then rides back down later that afternoon on his bike to act all innocent - "Oh yah, hey, I saw those bikes when I was riding my own earlier" -- just in case anyone reported seeing HIM at the lake, with a BIKE.

Sorry, I know you all hate it when I go all Gamerdinger on you.
BBM

What truck? He was on a bike. BTW, IIRC he reported it the next day.

Yuck. Wonder if LE knows about his ad? If not, I think it should be reported. Maybe he's just a random weirdo, but you never know...

Even a random weirdo should know better than talking smack about our girls!!! This is an extremely vile person. I wasn't brave enough to read the ads, but this sounds horrible. I can't even say what I'm thinking right now...

I appreciate WS's TOS. I appreciate that we have standards to operate by. I have done some sleuthing and there is a person associated with all of this (whom I have no intention of naming) whose only cyber-fingerprint that I can find leads to one place and that is to a hard-core *advertiser censored* social group. This really concerns me.

When I was at the lake today and coming back on the trail a man walked up and past me, he struck me as strange because he had been sitting in his white van smoking and just staring out at the lake. Then he was walking. He was creepy because as I passed him, I said hi and he didn't even try to make eye contact. He didn't walk long and returned to his vehicle and just sat there. For some reason I got his license plate numbers. You know that feeling when someone just doesn't feel right. I heard perps like to revisit their stomping grounds.

Sounds creepy. Did you notice his shoes? Sneakers or other? I was walking a trail in a small park and became a little nervous when an older, small male showed up in regular older black dress shoes. Maybe I'm jaded by WS, but I thought it was definitely "odd" and kept my eyes and antennae on his whereabouts.

Before the disappearances, one of the girls was late coming home and LE was called.
Does anyone think it's possible that the child was late because she met 'someone'.....say down the street, at the lake where ever
And this someone tested her that evening to see if she'd intentionally stay out beyond curfew?

How likely is it the child would ask her cousin to ride with her real quick to met someone the day the girls vanished?

Even a random weirdo should know better than talking smack about our girls!!! This is an extremely vile person. I wasn't brave enough to read the ads, but this sounds horrible. I can't even say what I'm thinking right now...

I appreciate WS's TOS. I appreciate that we have standards to operate by. I have done some sleuthing and there is a person associated with all of this (whom I have no intention of naming) whose only cyber-fingerprint that I can find leads to one place and that is to a hard-core *advertiser censored* social group. This really concerns me.

"only cyber-fingerprint" Ruh Roh. MOO

Ok - hold on everyone. I posted the CL link because someone talked about a weird ad they saw. The link I posted is for all personals in that area (I think). The same person did not post all of these ads. They are posted by different people. The ones with the phone # in it are the ones we are discussing. The one about colored bangs and the trucker spanking ones are not by this same guy.

http://waterloo.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=567&subAreaID=&query=evansdale&catAbb=ppp

ETA: "319 four eight six 7815"

The guy who mentioned the missing cousins is not the same CL guy we were discussing with the phone #. At least as far as I know because no phone # is listed on this ad:

"I can host, i live in waverly, you can host too if you like. im real, so plz be real. two cousins went missing in evansdale. if interested hit me up. "

Bumping 3 of my posts - so everyone sees them.

These ads were not all made by the same person.

Question for a local, please?

I assume the City of Evansdale takes care of Meyers Lake (if not tell me who does, please). Who, specifically, takes care of the water in regard to the pump that was mentioned here earlier? Is it city employees or is the work contracted out? If it's contracted, who has the contact if you know?

Male or female.
married or single
Edale or Waterloo

Did anyone attend the vigil at the lake on the 27th? Is so, were all the primary players (family members) present? Just curious.

I was looking at the camping guy's picture, trying to figure out why he looks like he was squatting down low when he took it. It looks to me as if he is sitting just inside the doorway of a big pantry, maybe on a step of some kind? Why would a grown man do that?
It reminds me of a door off of a kitchen which leads to a cellar or basement. Anyone else have an idea?

I'll go hunt the link to the pic. BRB

images.craigslist.org/5Ic5O45...1ee7b01002.jpg

Which post do you want screen shots of?

Screen shot of the image in the above link. The image is gone now, I was hoping someone saved it or reported it.

Now I'm confused...is the guy who was camping at Deerwood the same one who mentioned the missing cousins?

These are ALL the ads that need sent to the FBI...pus someone mentioned the Puppy for sale" coming from the same phone number.

Got them plus 2 more with the same phone number. Where is the ad for the puppy?

Re: the puppy ad

Is someone saying that the puppy could be code for a kid? That a kid might be for sale? MOO

I have had the worst feeling all day. Just now checking in here. I will go back and try to catch up on the posts (I hate to miss any of them) but the last time I did that it took hours and hours.

Has anything important developed?

I have just had a very bad feeling all day. I can't explain it. I just can't get these precious girls off my mind today. I feel like something is different about today and I am NOT normally a person who gets all caught up in feelings. Someone asked a couple of days ago if anyone has been having dreams about the girls. I have not and I do not place any confidence in psychics at all. Not knocking that if others are interested but I am not interested at all in pursuing info. from psychics. So, please don't think that's what I'm claiming BUT several years ago I had an extremely strange dream that I had forgotten about and OMG it all came back to me today. I can't go in to details because it's just weird and crazy but I just can't shake the memory of this odd dream and I can't shake this feeling that these girls and their families need a massive, massive outpouring of prayer.

That is all... headed back about ten pages or so now!!
I'm sorry to ramble. Just feeling so odd and emotional today.

I won't go into the reason, but tend to believe/pay attention to my dreams.....and I can understand if some feel it is poo poo; but, I was saying a prayer for Lizzy and Lyric (love that name) the other night and asking for knowledge or a break in case for LE. I kid you not, I dreamed about a tree being cut down. I know, I know, it's just a dream and DC is the last person in this family that I would suspect, besides HC, but just thought I'd share. No tomatoes please.

I won't go into the reason, but tend to believe/pay attention to my dreams.....and I can understand if some feel it is poo poo; but, I was saying a prayer for Lizzy and Lyric (love that name) the other night and asking for knowledge or a break in case for LE. I kid you not, I dreamed about a tree being cut down. I know, I know, it's just a dream and DC is the last person in this family that I would suspect, besides HC, but just thought I'd share. No tomatoes please.

How does a tree being cut down = DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members