IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many investigations focus on ''what is amiss'', ''what is wrong with this picture'', ''who or what doesn't belong in this scenario''. This investigation is 2+ weeks old and has yet to yield positive results. Lets try something different ...

Who or what would have to fit in order to pull off this abduction without leaving a trace of evidence (as far as we know) ? Who's presence would not be questioned ? What sort of skills, resources, housing/accommodation, employment (or lack thereof) would this person need to possess in order to 1) carry this out, 2) maintain their lifestyle (in order to not attract attention) ?

Who is generally NOT considered to be a suspect ? Who does LE typically NOT investigate ... I have my suspicions , what are yours ?

Well, when you put it that way -- Grandma!!

So many investigations focus on ''what is amiss'', ''what is wrong with this picture'', ''who or what doesn't belong in this scenario''. This investigation is 2+ weeks old and has yet to yield positive results. Lets try something different ...

Who or what would have to fit in order to pull off this abduction without leaving a trace of evidence (as far as we know) ? Who's presence would not be questioned ? What sort of skills, resources, housing/accommodation, employment (or lack thereof) would this person need to possess in order to 1) carry this out, 2) maintain their lifestyle (in order to not attract attention) ?

Who is generally NOT considered to be a suspect ? Who does LE typically NOT investigate ... I have my suspicions , what are yours ?

TG has me very suspicious, i asked upthread and never got a response, but was it normal for him to ride that distance in the middle of the day?

I deleted my theory because it was against TOS. In my theory the girls are alive. What about in yours SS? Do you think they are alive?

There was one one personal interview i cant post on here from my iphone that was from the FBI lady and she said they really have physical evidence, wth could that be??? That baffles me!!

Not really.

In case you didn't notice, my statements didn't get such a good reaction from the crowd. :(

Also, to say much more than I already have would be against TOS. There is nothing, however, to stop a smart person reading all of my posts, following my logic, and figuring out my theory. :)

Some people are "truth wizards"...they've never had a name for it before but that's what I am. I can smell deception from 50 paces, and have built a career in investigating it (NOT LE!). For whatever reason I have a knack that I have 99% faith in (I get it wrong, occasionally) and also a lot of practical knowlege about statement analysis, body language, what people don't say etc. Holes in stories, if you like.

The only way I can consider a different scenario is if LE comes up with another sighting, or time. As it is, they seem to be working with the 8 minute time frame so that's all I've got too. This is what I'm basing it all on. If the girls are seen after 12.15 I'm back to the drawing board and the ice cream creepers with the rest of you.

:moo:

I would love to hear your theory.

How is a theory against TOS? Am I missing something? You aren't the only one that has mentioned it. I'm not being snarky, I'm just confused (and verrry tired).

TG has me very suspicious, i asked upthread and never got a response, but was it normal for him to ride that distance in the middle of the day?

I don't mean to point towards TG but he doesn't look like an inshape type dude who works out daily. Maybe he has just recently started riding his bike but not for the past year or so. jmo No offense TG btw. jmo

YES!

Even then, I see at least one other perp, because someone was driving.

Like I said, very well planned. Not some meth head who lives in a tent. :moo:

:rocker:

I totally agree that it was planned. 100% I think the "Lyric was late" episode 4 days earlier was some kind of dry run. Or attempt that failed.

1 perp abducted Dylan and Shasta Groene. Therefore one perp cannot be ruled out. This forum is filled with the names of children who were abducted in broad daylight on busy roads. Going to school, coming home from school, going or coming from a friends home, delivering newspapers, etc. All were gone in the blink of an eye. IMO, either the perp had a weapon or the older girl offered to go with to try to protect the younger girl. It was a crime of opportunity.
I hope these young girls are found soon.

I agree!

Two victims seems more difficult than one but I'm not sure that is true when talking about children.

If either child resists, it will be in the first few seconds and the perp will just make an escape. Many attempts are reported and while I believe that some of those reports are mistaken, some of them are no doubt genuine.

But if the perp has a firm grip on one child and both children are immediately compliant, I don't think two are more difficult than one.

There was one one personal interview i cant post on here from my iphone that was from the FBI lady and she said they really have physical evidence, wth could that be??? That baffles me!!

It could be the voice mail DC said he just found. Maybe he didn't just find it. Maybe it was just sent. Or they have video. God I hope it is not like the crime show where you can see them but don't know where they are. IMO

Maybe something on the purse or bikes? Finger prints or trace evidence?
Or maybe there are tire tracks or footprints by the bikes?
OR maybe they see a truck trailing the bikes?

BOTH of the recently arrested perps, in Sierra Lamars case and Mickey Shunick's case, were caught because of their vehicles being seen on surveillance camera near the last sightings of the victims.

Indeed, the tension seems to be getting high in here. I think if we can't play nice, someone needs a spanking. Let me see if I can find that CL ad again ....

:what: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I agree!

Two victims seems more difficult than one but I'm not sure that is true when talking about children.

If either child resists, it will be in the first few seconds and the perp will just make an escape. Many attempts are reported and while I believe that some of those reports are mistaken, some of them are no doubt genuine.

But if the perp has a firm grip on one child and both children are immediately compliant, I don't think two are more difficult than one.

True. If Lyric saw a knife being held to Lizzies throat, or vice versa, she would silently comply, imo.

How is a theory against TOS? Am I missing something? You aren't the only one that has mentioned it. I'm not being snarky, I'm just confused (and verrry tired).

You can't sleuth family members or anyone who hasn't been named a suspect or person of interest by LE. Without those rules, I could come up with a few workable theories. It's rather hard when you have to talk about a generic "somebody" and not make it appear to be accusing a specific person (epecially if you really are!)

Almost bed time for me. Does anyone know where I can find a fisherman to have sex with on the banks of the river while he fishes?

bwahahahaaha...

As if that would ever appeal to ANYONE?! Freakshow.

Does you suspicion include the questions "Why would very little information be released to the public?" and ""Why does LE not seem to know what is going on with the investigation?"

I am still thinking of JW. His last name is the same name of the empty house with the green paddleboat out in front. He works for Bertch cabinets. My theory is him and a friend. Its jyst stuck in my head. Thats my theory!

If she is implying a member of the family or a witness or someone not called a POI in msm is guilty of something, then it is against TOS. :smile:

That case was so horrible. What scares me about that case is he was driving by highway and saw kids toys and new kids would be there :-( Just because of that we always put our kids toys up cause we live along a major highway. I hate that case so bad, it gives me nightmares!!!!

Heh.

Living in Iowa all my life, we always put our toys away because in a high wind, they turn into projectiles.

Even the weather is a parent's ally in Iowa. <LOL>

Maybe something on the purse or bikes? Finger prints or trace evidence?
Or maybe there are tire tracks or footprints by the bikes?
OR maybe they see a truck trailing the bikes?

BOTH of the recently arrested perps, in Sierra Lamars case and Mickey Shunick's case, were caught because of their vehicles being seen on surveillance camera near the last sightings of the victims.

Didn't the FBI say they had Evidence that the girls were alive?
I don't understand how the items you posted could mean they are alive. Please explain.

He has a business, so I doubt it. But we don't know. I will give you my opinion though -- have you seen him? He does not look like someone that bikes at least 12 miles a day.

(I know - everyone got mad last time someone said that. But it is TRUE! The man may end up being the hero here, but he is not fit!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzerd