IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, found deceased, Evansdale, 13 Jul 2012 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.
NEWTON -- An Ankeny man accused of trying to lure Grundy County children into his vehicle has been sentenced to life in prison for kidnapping and sexually abusing a girl in Colfax.

Jeff Lee Altmayer, 58, was sentenced for first-degree kidnapping, second-degree sexual abuse and two counts of enticing a minor in Jasper County District Court on Monday.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 58e4eb7e6394b.image.jpg
    58e4eb7e6394b.image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 346
Interesting.

attachment.php

Very! I've had my mind on him every since I heard about him. IMO-since he was in and near Dike he most likely got there from Highway 20 or went on there after that. Highway 20 goes right by Meyers Lake and Evansdale. I have no reason to believe he couldn't or wouldn't also be traveling there in previous years. He seems to get around Iowa very well and none of the locations he is being investigated in are anywhere near each other. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Dik...806275,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m20!4m19!1m5!1m1!1s and https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ona...1:0xf44d1f189257ba1!2m2!1d-96.0972376!2d42.02. He seems to like to find locations/parks right off major highways or interstates and that would fit well with Elizabeth and Lyric. All just IMO. I haven't been here in several months but think of E and L everyday. Good to see others still here too. ETA-this story was just on my local news and they talked about Dike. This news is also local to Evansdale, but E and L weren't mentioned today, but IIRC they have been in the past when talking about him.

Interesting.

attachment.php

Does he look a bit like BG, the suspect in Abby and Libby’s case?
It is hard for me to say as i cant tell much from that suspect photo. I take asecond look at any child molester with brown hair, facial hair and eyes that are not blue.

It is hard for me to say as i cant tell much from that suspect photo. I take asecond look at any child molester with brown hair, facial hair and eyes that are not blue.
Yeah me too. I wonder if he walks with his hands in his pockets?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure he was incarcerated when the Delphi girls were killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure he was incarcerated when the Delphi girls were killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's also quite a bit taller than the 5'6-5'10" estimate given for BG. Mugshot in the linked article a few posts back indicates he's about 6'2".

I agree though he does bear a general resemblance to BG.

Is there any evidence he knows his way around Bremer County and can find his way to Seven Bridges?

After five years, a good recap.
I remember checking out old white trucks all over back then and it still gives me a start to see one even now.

On June 24, 2013, six months after the girl’s remained were located, authorities announced they had three different witnesses who told police they witnessed a white, full-sized, older model SUV, similar to a Chevy Suburban or Ford Bronco, parked on Arbutus Avenue on July 13, the day the girls vanished. Arbutus Avenue meets the bike trail where the girl’s bicycles were located.

The vehicle was described as a “large and clunky white SUV” and “old style boxy suburban.

https://owlcation.com/social-sciences/Loss-of-Angels-The-Evansdale-Iowa-Murders

After five years, a good recap.
I remember checking out old white trucks all over back then and it still gives me a start to see one even now.

https://owlcation.com/social-sciences/Loss-of-Angels-The-Evansdale-Iowa-Murders

Thank you watcher9 for posting this link. It's very disheartening that no one has been arrested in Lyric and Elizabeth's murders, and no arrest in Abigail and Liberty's murders. Opportunistic scum whomever committed these murders. The more I learn about these monsters that prey on children, the more I lean toward Lizzy being the original target and it was just coincidence that Lyric was with Lizzy that day. These monsters - they like them young - the younger the better. Maybe this year will be the year the perp or perps will be caught and punished. Time flies even in times of sadness and I can't believe it will be another year without any answers this July. I'm thankful their remains were recovered and hopefully in time the killers will become known.

Friday
July 13

It's been too long since we've connected a new abduction to the Elizabeth Lyric abduction. The anniversary of that double abduction is coming up. The person behind this must be itching to do it again.

What if the killer only takes 2 under the right circumstances? What if this killer will be like a Joseph Duncan and Israel Keyes in how he/she chooses a victim. Duncan preferred boys, but would took two girls once, even before he took the Groene kids.

What if the killer only takes 2 under the right circumstances? What if this killer will be like a Joseph Duncan and Israel Keyes in how he/she chooses a victim. Duncan preferred boys, but would took two girls once, even before he took the Groene kids.
And Keyes would take anybody.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Friday
July 13

It's been too long since we've connected a new abduction to the Elizabeth Lyric abduction. The anniversary of that double abduction is coming up. The person behind this must be itching to do it again.

I have worried about this monster striking again at some point same with Abigail and Liberty's killer since day one. I just hope they never get the opportunity.

I have always believed this was a crime of opportunity. He happened to be at the lake that day when the girls rode there on their bikes. He saw his chance and took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV