GUILTY IA - Evelyn Miller, 5, Charles City, 1 July 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping up! a presser will be held at 1:30 Central time..

:woohoo: Casey Frederiksen Arrested:woohoo:
The mother's boyfriend :(

Thank god, this baby will have justice!

Why 7 years is my only question..

How sad is that. Attempts had been made to contact Noel Miller to let her know what was going on today and the police could not get a hold of her.

Richard Christie, Evelyn's grandfather, is now speaking. What a lovely family that never forgot Evelyn.

I know they are breaking my heart all over again..god be with them..

Oh my.. so sad she will always be grandma's pink fairy princess...

Well rest in peace little sparkly pink fairy.

In this case it is really too bad Iowa does not have the death penalty. Cause I can get all frothy about how this little girl died and I could so vote for death for the person who did this.

Apparently there were a lot of people from Floyd County who showed up for the press release. Most of the people of that area have been so involved with keeping Evelyn front and center. Bless all their hearts.

The reporter just said that Noel Miller lost her other two children and moved to California. Aren't the other two children Fredrikson's children? Those poor babies to live with this crap the rest of their lives.

It's about time Evelyn will get some justice! I always felt it was him.

RIP sweet baby girl.

In cases like this, I wish the mother could be charged with something too.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, but it's hard for me to believe the mom had no idea what kind of creep she had living with her and her children.

I'd rather LE take 7 years and build a solid case rather than let him walk on a weak one. Thank goodness he was incarcerated so they had that time and he wasn't able to hurt other children.

Frederiksen is a pig ... he goes to court next week, 26-Oct.

I think a person's selfishness permits these things to happen e.g. mom needed her space, needed to find "herself", needed some "me" time, just needs a break from her responsibilities - KWIM? Selfish, irresponsible, and some women are just not Mom material.

Oh, i am so happy to read this - thanks to all of you who posted links. little evelyn's case has haunted me for years - every few months i do a google news search to see if anything new has been reported.

i always felt like there must have been pictures of evy included in fredericksons *advertiser censored* :(

i too wish the mother would be charged - it's difficult to believe CF was able to abuse evy without mom having SOME indication.

so happy for the grandparents (and for evys bio dad and stepmom) that the little pink fairy princess will finally have justice

Frederiksen goes to court tomorrow, 26-Oct . . . .

and may justice be finally served!

Should this thread be moved over to the Awaiting Trials forum?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back