GUILTY IA - Evelyn Miller, 5, Charles City, 1 July 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone asked earlier about Evelyn's father...his name is Andie Christie. He was at a press conf. with her mother Noel.

<snip>

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Verdana,Geneva,Swiss,Sans-serif]Noel Miller joined Evelyn's father, Andy Christie, at a news conference Tuesday afternoon, addressing both the community and their daughter.

Representatives of agencies involved in the search joined the family, providing updates at the 3 p.m. conference.

"We come to you as a family consumed by grief," said Noel Miller.

"Our family is feeling some strain after a long weekend without her," she said.

"But for Evelyn and for the community that has worked so hard to find her, we have to remain strong."

Addressing a request to describe her daughter, Noel Miller said, "She is a beautiful, happy little girl with a big, bright smile.

"She has two sets of parents who love her very much," said Noel Miller. "She loves Barbie dolls, ‘My Little Pony' and to play dress-up. She is very smart in school and has been looking forward to starting first grade."

http://www.globegazette.com/articles/2005/07/06/local/doc42cb5818077b1564614479.txt

Oh my heart breaks for them....and for this little girl. I hope and pray she is found...
[/font]

lady-eowyn said:
Someone asked earlier about Evelyn's father...his name is Andie Christie. He was at a press conf. with her mother Noel.

Thanks, L-E....It was me. I was wondering if the boyfriend was the children's bio father...one news report read as though he was. It certainly sounds as though Evelyn is very loved and missed...still praying hard for her safe return. She is precious.

kahskye said:
I just don't get it, the military has now been called in to search for Natalee Holloway, yet this poor precious child has yet to make headline news. Am I missing something? I would think the mother would be begging to be on the news to plead for the return of her daughter.
I would think the child's mother and father (both) would be begging to be on the news to plead for the return of her daughter. Yet, we hear very little today.

IMO, the media acts in peculiar ways with respect to a missing child.

And YES - someone needs to speak up for the child.

Wayne said:
I would think the child's mother and father (both) would be begging to be on the news to plead for the return of her daughter. Yet, we hear very little today.

IMO, the media acts in peculiar ways with respect to a missing child.

And YES - someone needs to speak up for the child.
The mother and father can beg only if the media will listen

Evelyn should also have news coverage. Not much at all on this little girl here.

I am glad to see this outrage here by members for Evelyn. Since the moment I received this information I posted her here as well as on the NVFC site and she remains on our front page.

I just received informaion on another little girl but does not have the same tragic of Evelyn. Her name is Paris Gambino and she is missing also. Please see new thread started for Paris.

There is a new photo out of Evelyn. This little girl is oh so adorable.

Please e-mail her photo out to all national news media. Lets get this girl the coverage she needs.

To e-mail just click on the envelope on right and fill out information to e-mail to anyone.

http://nvfc.us/content/view/387/34/

have they made everyone take lie detector tests including the father?
Is this a house or apartment? Did they recently move? Did this child go after the cat, which was out? Did the live in boyfriend get up and talk to these friends? Were there any absconded child molesters loose, who disappeared in rented cars? Who are they? Why can't i find a child molester list for that area?

KatherineQ said:
Little Evelyn Miller joins the ranks of other little preschoolers who no one is watching after - Dannariah Finley, Tamra Keepness, the little girl whose DNA was found on that Lindsay guy family friend . . .and on and on and on. Children who people last see at 2 a.m. wearing street clothes. Sleeping with siblings on couches, and no one really notices exactly when they slip out and away forever.

How many of these poor dear souls are there, who no one is watching at all, who put themselves to "bed", where their bed is a couch or a floor or who knows what, and then they disappear with one of the many visitors who come and go in the night?

Prayers for Evelyn. Prayers for Dannariah, prayers for Tamra, prayers for all the other babies no one really notices until it's too late.
1. Kids sleeping on the couch.
2. Boyfriend who is not biological father of child.
3. Usually early morning hours are the last time the child was seen.
4. And unfortunately, they almost all end the same two ways- either the child is never seen again or turns up dead.

I hope that is not Evelyn's fate.

Nancy Grace Show on Headline Prime is covering Evelyn Miller by her substitute.

Two offenders in town w/children under 13

Four others in surrounding area.

List does not contain offenders if they were under the age of 20 when they commited the offense.

If they have come up with nothing with the two guys known to have stopped there, they need to be checking whoever is out walking around at all hours of the night in the neighborhood. Usually teenage boys who hang at a "friends" house to the wee hours of the morning. That door must have been left unlocked after the visitors were there.

And every home should be opened up for a search including closets!

OMG, this is a beautiful child. I just saw the coverage of Evelyn on Nancy Grace. Evelyn is just a little angel. God, please, bring her home safely!! :(

englishleigh said:
OMG, this is a beautiful child. I just saw the coverage of Evelyn on Nancy Grace. Evelyn is just a little angel. God, please, bring her home safely!! :(
Did she have any information to offer? I didn't get to see it?

Beyond Belief said:
Did she have any information to offer? I didn't get to see it?

There is no new info at all...they have no leads. I saw an interview with an aunt and a clip of her biological dad speaking...he was in anguish.

I believe that sexual offenders tend to take weekend trips, especially over busy holiday weekends because it is not likely that someone will be checking up on their whereabouts during those busy times. I would check the bus stations and see if any molesters names where on the lists. Also checking molesters alibi"s at least three hours driving distance. I don't think thats what this is, but it doesn't hurt to check.

englishleigh said:
There is no new info at all...they have no leads. I saw an interview with an aunt and a clip of her biological dad speaking...he was in anguish.
Is this a father who participates in Evelyn's life? That poor man doesn't know how awful this is going to get.

Beyond Belief said:
Is this a father who participates in Evelyn's life? That poor man doesn't know how awful this is going to get.

Yes....apparently she is close to both of her parents...it doesn't sound like the mom was ever married to him, but he is married now...it sounds like she is close to him and his wife and also to her mom and the mom's fiance.

englishleigh said:
Yes....apparently she is close to both of her parents...it doesn't sound like the mom was ever married to him, but he is married now...it sounds like she is close to him and his wife and also to her mom and the mom's fiance.
That little town only has about 7-8,000 people. It just seems like it had to be someone that was living close or someone who had a visitor for the holiday weekend, living close to her home. I wonder if any neighbors had a sexual offender from out of the area visiting them for the weekend.

She is a very beautiful child. I hope they keep looking especially close by.

So this house that they confiscated evidence did not render any clues?

To me I think they need to focus on the immeadiate area and go over things and take another look at those that may have passed a polygraph. Someone knows something IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back