IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Harrold said:
Franklinfiles said: "DeCamp says in his latest interview that they all know first hand that Larry King is back in Virgina, is very active in the same pedophile ring and although they are not as flambouyant as they were during the 80's, they are alot more sophisticated."

If you have verifiable evidence that Larry King is currently active in a pedophile ring, I'd be happy to pass that evidence on to Virginian law enforcement myself. I'd even send copies to our RCMP and other Canadian police agencies to ensure it doesn't get "lost", if you wish.

I'm quite serious, I'm not mocking you. I think Godzorphan would confirm that I'm not afraid to investigate and turn-in people who are a danger to children.

But I have to wonder why DeCamp has not already turned him in?

If we had verifiable evidence in any of this, we would have closed the case.

Insguru said:
Even if you want to access our medical system or a dentist, you need insurance, cash, or at a minimum, a valid form of I.D. (usually 2 forms and not fake ones post 9/11). If he's out there, where???

I have a friend who knows the right people in the city of Chicago. Many times for me, on real estate transactions, she has gotten the zoning certification of multi-family and SFR residences changed, all under the table. You need your 3 unit to be a legal 4 unit? $750, and it's done. need your 2 unit to be a single-family? Same deal. No ID required, No checks allowed, and she doesn't even need to know your name, just the PIN number of your property.

Point is, Cash speaks, and I know A LOT of people who do what is asked and don't ask questions when cash is presented. All it takes is one pedo dentist, or one pedo Dr., and you have your services arranged. Hell, it might not even cost you anything, as barter works pretty good in that world.

The more open minded you are, the easier it is to grasp this case.

William R Thomas said:
I have a friend who knows the right people in the city of Chicago. Many times for me, on real estate transactions, she has gotten the zoning certification of multi-family and SFR residences changed, all under the table. You need your 3 unit to be a legal 4 unit? $750, and it's done. need your 2 unit to be a single-family? Same deal. No ID required, No checks allowed, and she doesn't even need to know your name, just the PIN number of your property.

Point is, Cash speaks, and I know A LOT of people who do what is asked and don't ask questions when cash is presented. All it takes is one pedo dentist, or one pedo Dr., and you have your services arranged. Hell, it might not even cost you anything, as barter works pretty good in that world.

The more open minded you are, the easier it is to grasp this case.

William, I hear you and don't disagree.

I'm just saying that it is difficult to live "underground" in today's society, post 9/11. Eventually people get tripped up, whether its obtaining a job, medical care, trying to rent an apartment, etc. All of this typically requires multiple ID's. Yes, I agree that you could tap into other Pedo types that can help you along, but throughout a person's life, its hard to operate (live) without a job, medical care, having a drivers license. Again I'm talking in the 2006 world where big brother wants to see 2 ID's before you can be hired (including having to have a SS number).

He may be out there and i hope he is, I'm just saying that even someone street smart would eventually, probably be found out over the course of 25 years. Not to mention that people talk and rarely can more than 2 people hold a secret for any length of time. If he's still alive, nobody's dropped a dime on where he lives, which is amazing. If they would, mystery solved.

Insguru said:
William, I hear you and don't disagree.

I'm just saying that it is difficult to live "underground" in today's society, post 9/11. Eventually people get tripped up, whether its obtaining a job, medical care, trying to rent an apartment, etc. All of this typically requires multiple ID's. Yes, I agree that you could tap into other Pedo types that can help you along, but throughout a person's life, its hard to operate (live) without a job, medical care, having a drivers license. Again I'm talking in the 2006 world where big brother wants to see 2 ID's before you can be hired (including having to have a SS number).

He may be out there and i hope he is, I'm just saying that even someone street smart would eventually, probably be found out over the course of 25 years. Not to mention that people talk and rarely can more than 2 people hold a secret for any length of time. If he's still alive, nobody's dropped a dime on where he lives, which is amazing. If they would, mystery solved.

The Hells Angels say it: "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead", but the fact of the matter is, a lot of people have tried to come forward, Paul & Alecia. Troy Boner, Gary Caradori lost his life trying to bring these people to justice, and there are others that have come forth, that Noreen has never made public, out of respect for their families. One prominent person who held public office in Iowa who is now dead, laid a lot of it out for her prior to his death, including names, and why they couldn't be prosecuted.

In following up on this case in several ways, and persuing comments and questions with actual people I believe were involved, I have been hit with legal threats, and physical threats, and at one point warned about the safety of my own children.

The night Caradori died, he met with Rusty Nelson, who gave him several photographs and a sworn statement, that proved to gary, beyond a shadow of a doubt, who was involved, and what children were involved. He took his son to a Cubs game at Wrigley field, and then they headed to the now dearly departed Meigs Field on the lake front, where he made 2 phone calls. One was to his boss in Nebraska explaining that "he Had the smoking gun in his posession". But the call that gets me was the one to his wife, where the last words he said to her were "...at least now I know what happened to Johnny Gosch"

Unfortunately, his plane crashed not to far from my house in Ashton IL, under very unusual circumstances. The back seat of the plane, AND his briefcase, were never found.

On a side note, did anyone see Criminal Minds a couple weeks back where they ran an episode on Pedophilia Rings? NG herself told me that the show was so accurate, she was surpirsed that they even ran it. I did not see it, but would like to hear from anyone who did.

mysteriew said:
The reason why this thread is here, is because the disappearance of Johnny Gosch is a well documented disappearance, and he has never been found. The Bonacci theory is only one of several theories on his disappearance.
I was saying this particular thread was here based on a guy saying he helped kidnap Gosch fueling the conspiracy theory. This thread is Part II because Part I went so long with people talking about Bonacci and the conspiracy that surronds him. Now Part II is doing the same thing. I wasn't saying Johnny Gosch shouldn't have a thread, he should, and his disappearance should be discussed. This thread like most of part I is discussing a complete lie.

By the way a few posts back people were asking why Bonacci was never brought in to testify about the kidnapping in a criminal hearing. Bonacci has stated he is mentally ill. Even before making the statements about Johnny he made sure he pointed out that he is mentally ill suffering from a multi personality disorder.

HollywoodBound said:
I was saying this particular thread was here based on a guy saying he helped kidnap Gosch fueling the conspiracy theory. This thread is Part II because Part I went so long with people talking about Bonacci and the conspiracy that surronds him. Now Part II is doing the same thing. I wasn't saying Johnny Gosch shouldn't have a thread, he should, and his disappearance should be discussed. This thread like most of part I is discussing a complete lie.

By the way a few posts back people were asking why Bonacci was never brought in to testify about the kidnapping in a criminal hearing. Bonacci has stated he is mentally ill. Even before making the statements about Johnny he made sure he pointed out that he is mentally ill suffering from a multi personality disorder.
that's a pretty outrageous statement to call it a complete lie. there's some of us who have worked long and hard to verify a lot of the information and came up convinced the information stands up. As to Paul's "mental illness", yes, DID or MPD is considered a "mental illness" clinically but is in fact a multifaceted way that a person's psyche not just protects themselves from complete insanity from trauma, but compartmentalizes every detail of the abuse they suffered. MPD is not "delusional" if that is what you are getting at. Most MPD or DID folks I have met have the most meticulous memories of anyone I've known - some even having complete photographic memories.

Saying 'it's all a lie' suggests a lack of homework (not that 'its all true' either, but...)

godzorphan said:
there's some of us who have worked long and hard to verify a lot of the information and came up convinced the information stands up.
I think your quote is true. Many of you 'worked long and hard to verify a lot of the information and came up convinced the information stands up' but after working long and hard to verify it you did not verify anything related to a conspiracy involving Johnny, Bonacci, or the government. The "government official" Bonacci named never held a political office. The one self proclaimed "kidnapped" victim forced into sex slavery (Bonacci) was never kidnapped and was a pedophile himself trying to become the victim later in life. Nothing could be verified regarding Bonacci's own abduction, the abduction of Johnny by Bonacci, or the ring holding either of these boys because it is all fabricated.
I didn't point out Bonacci's mental illness because I thought he was delusional, I did it because the moment the judge asks Bonacci to describe his story he points out he mentally ill and then describes what happened. Conveniently for Bonacci if were to be deposed he can then point out he admitted he was mentally ill.
Evidence is what every case is based on. This situation has not a shred of evidence other then some pedophile who was not kidnapped claiming he was, and then further claiming he kidnapped others.
Some of the people on this thread were sucked in to believing these lies, others were the ones spreading and sucking the people in. I am neither.

Editing to add: Again, I said Johnny should have a thread because he was kidnapped and deserves one. The complete lie is anything dealing with Bonnaci's "kidnapping" him, or even seeing him after he's missing. I don't think Johnny himself is part of the lie, he is just being used to fuel it. The one part of this thread that is based on evidence not from a pedophile looking for sympathy is Johnny's story. Actually I'm not sure it's even on this thread so here it is. Johnny Gosch went missing while delivering newspapers with his dog Sept. 5th 1982 in West Des Moines, Iowa.

As far as Bonacci’s relation to the case:

HollyWoodBound:

"This situation has not a shred of evidence other then some pedophile who was not kidnapped claiming he was, and then further claiming he kidnapped others."

With this perspective isn't it true then that there is NO evidence linking Bonacci to Gosch, since it all came from him in the first place?

Therefore, his pedophilia conviction has nothing to do with this case, and so he shouldn’t be put forth as a possible perpetrator (Unless, of course one arbitrarily picks and chooses what statements of his are true and which are false).

If I understand the case correctly, the attempts to link Bonacci to Gosch are NECESSARILY tied into ‘the conspiracy’ thing, the ‘lies’ as HWB says. There’s no way to link Bonacci to the case without them. (Again, without arbitrarily picking and choosing what statements of his are true and which are false).

I believe this line of reasoning has been addressed in one of the 2 threads already.

HollywoodBound: Again, I said Johnny should have a thread because he was kidnapped and deserves one. The complete lie is anything dealing with Bonnaci's "kidnapping" him, or even seeing him after he's missing.
What about the fact that Noreen Gosch has stated before a hearing that she has seen her son Johnny (I believe in 1997, but don't quote me on the year) and that he, too, says he was part of a pedo ring?

Do you really believe a man showed up in the middle of the night 1997 at his mother's and said he was Johnny. Then she tells no one about it until 1999 because she promised him she would not. But when she finally does she announces it all over including interviews, internet, etc.

HollywoodBound: Do you really believe a man showed up in the middle of the night 1997 at his mother's and said he was Johnny. Then she tells no one about it until 1999 because she promised him she would not. But when she finally does she announces it all over including interviews, internet, etc.
Yup, I sure do.

HollywoodBound said:
Do you really believe a man showed up in the middle of the night 1997 at his mother's and said he was Johnny. Then she tells no one about it until 1999 because she promised him she would not. But when she finally does she announces it all over including interviews, internet, etc.

Without a doubt. Not only do I believe that, I believe he still stays in touch with her.

HollywoodBound said:
Yes, I believe it.

Keep in mind; apparently she only broke the silence regarding the visit while in court testifying under oath.

Some people take these oaths, for religion legality or whatever, quite seriously. Maybe she felt she really had no choice while under oath.

Just a thought, I don't know the particulars.

Some posters who’ve had contact with Noreen or who have read her book might be able to shed some light on this part.

William R Thomas said:
Without a doubt. Not only do I believe that, I believe he still stays in touch with her.

William. I have to ask, is this a gut feeling you have or based on knowledge? I want to believe this, but given that Gannon rabbit trail, I don't see how or why this would have even entered her mind (in other words, didn't she actually think this was a possibility?) if she were in touch.

Also, I have heard that the authorities did have a suspect, but not enough evidence to pursue. Does anyone have any knowledge of this? It appears (Franklin Coverup involvees aside) that the actual perps that abducted him off the street, are either still out there, are in prison for another crime, or have died. I will guarantee you that this was not their only crime (abducting a paperboy early in the morning) and we need to get them off the street if they are still out there.

Pablo said:
Keep in mind; apparently she only broke the silence regarding the visit while in court testifying under oath.

Some people take these oaths, for religion legality or whatever, quite seriously. Maybe she felt she really had no choice while under oath.

Just a thought, I don't know the particulars.

Some posters who’ve had contact with Noreen or who have read her book might be able to shed some light on this part.

You are correct. She only broker her silence while on the stand. It's not information she ever put in front of the news cameras, or wrote a book about and tried to exploit, or anything of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay