GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I pray that this kid is OK. I can't stand the thought of another messed up kid. It saddens me to no end

Adidas does in fact sell hoodies in all caps as well as lower case. Yes they are licensed and authentic. I've seen them myself in Dick's.

There is a way to find the hoodie. All you have to do is find the code on the sku of one of them and just change the last digits to find the correct color you're looking for. I'll give it a shot but no promises I locate it, ok? I'll try though...

Ok here's a red one from the style cure... It doesn't give the model number but ill search the description & see what I come up with.

http://thestylecure.com/GFX-Tech-Fleece-Hoodie-391671160.html

Description:

GFX Tech Fleece Hoodie
adidas from adidas

Sold Out
Go to Store
Stuff 'em into a new area code in the men's adidas GFX Tech Fleece Hoodie. Made from comfortable polyester fleece, the basketball hoodie has a big "adidas" on the front and 3-Stripes inside the hood.
Kangaroo pocket
Drawcord-adjustable hood
Screenprinted graphic on front
Applied 3-Stripes inside hood edge
100% polyester fleece
Imported
Colors: Light Scarlet/White Z02463

3dc8669b13812599ac463da6a1adea1b_best.jpg

Polyvore shows this black one. By the way, all sites have direct links to adidas as well but they don't show up on adidas bc they're sold out.

This is Z02462.

2py3lo6.jpg

Either that or it's a hidden camera.

It could be a shot taken by LE from the webcam. Remember the case with the guy in Wisconsin, where we had his photo because LE reversed the webcam to get a shot for ID purpose. The person in the pic is focusing on the items on the laptop/PC screen and not posing for pics. IMHO

It could be a shot taken by LE from the webcam. Remember the case with the guy in Wisconsin, where we had his photo because LE reversed the webcam to get a shot for ID purpose. The person in the pic is focusing on the items on the laptop/PC screen and not posing for pics. IMHO

Hi Jacie! I learned sooo much on that thread, stuff I wish I never learned but grateful bc it opened my eyes that even young teens can be perps as well. Before that case, I honestly thought only adult sickos abused kids like this and spread it on the web. I was incredibly naive.

In this case here, you can undoubtedly see a little girl's curly hair and pony tail in front of him and he's laughing in the video. Pig. I think the reason HSI put out his smile photo is so that people can see his teeth. If I ran into him, I'd def remember his teeth for sure. They're jacked up. Just sayin'.

I wonder if we could crop out his eyes with those eyebrows, or his smile that shows his teeth, then do a reverse image search. Could that lead us anywhere maybe?

I haven't had any luck finding that same Adidas hoodie. I'm wondering if its possible its actually a light heather gray instead of white, but maybe just looks white bc of the lighting. Looks white to me, idk, just kinda thinking...

IMO they are calling him a John Doe because there is a section of anatomy that is showing in the picture. I remember one of the first ICE cases on here where a teen was assaulting a child via webcam. Same freakish smile. Ultimately more specific cropped photos showed up on the internet....

Is that a collared shirt under the sweatshirt? If the hat isnt in full production yet and the sweatshirt not commonly made, maybe we are looking at outlet purchases, someone whose parent is a buyer or knockoffs from Hong Kong?

Polyvore shows this black one. By the way, all sites have direct links to adidas as well but they don't show up on adidas bc they're sold out.

This is Z02462.

2py3lo6.jpg

thanks for searching jerseygirl! so its definitely an adidas sweatshirt, im pretty sure it is white. if they are all sold out everywhere, maybe it was limited edition.

thanks for searching jerseygirl! so its definitely an adidas sweatshirt, im pretty sure it is white. if they are all sold out everywhere, maybe it was limited edition.

I think it's from basketball season last year, or maybe beginning of this year. It doesn't explain why I can't find the white one online though. Is it possible FBI washed it from the web? I mean, I can't even find a knock-off white one. I find several from China & Japan, some are authentic & some are fake...but still no white. Which makes me beg the question - WHY?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
little red riding hood
Back