GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I knew two guys over the years with the same general features, thin blond hair, darker at the roots and light eyebrows, very little beard. They were both Dutch. (Could be a product of where I grew up, which has a high percentage of Dutch immigrants.)

As I said before, he doesn't particularly give me the creeps, but then I'd never heard of this Luka dude, either.

Im really curious about the hair thinness. It just strikes me was very unusual. I wasn't the first person to feel it was chemo hair (I've not been around many chemo patients, so what I've seen is based online .. take that for what it is worth). I guess it would make sense for a person who has recently been treated for the big C to wear a cap, although that's pure speculation.

I'm pretty confident the hoodie is Adidas though, the one that I had seen at the store was in a Fred Meijer. Is the chain out in Texas?

Also "Journey" and a few other mall stores carry their apparel. It's rather easy to find. I wish there was more information or photos of the background.

The earbuds btw look like the brand skull candy

Im really curious about the hair thinness. It just strikes me was very unusual. I wasn't the first person to feel it was chemo hair (I've not been around many chemo patients, so what I've seen is based online .. take that for what it is worth). I guess it would make sense for a person who has recently been treated for the big C to wear a cap, although that's pure speculation.

I'm pretty confident the hoodie is Adidas though, the one that I had seen at the store was in a Fred Meijer. Is the chain out in Texas?

Also "Journey" and a few other mall stores carry their apparel. It's rather easy to find. I wish there was more information or photos of the background.

The earbuds btw look like the brand skull candy

Some people naturally have very fine thin hair like that. Though I wouldn't rule out some kind of illness, either.

It just looks .. not like natural fine hair I guess. More like hair you'd see based on loss ( malnutrition, cancer, alopecia) Something about it is just not sitting right with me. This person is obviously on some sort of social media site, I'm shocked it's gone this long without someone saying who it is. I did comb through the wiki I spoke about earlier and I can't find anything yet). I'll use TOR today and look again. I swear I recall a female posing as a male who frequented "boy love" websites (posing as a teen boy) that lived with another pedophile and they groomed kids via webcam chats. It's on the wiki page but there's sadly so many internet pedophiles that it's going to take me awhile. I could definitely use some help.

All in all I think you're probably right. I just don't like closing down too many possibilities too soon.

The other thing that bothers me is that his ears don't seem to match, and I don't think that's just an illusion of the earbuds and the angle his head is tipped at.

All in all I think you're probably right. I just don't like closing down too many possibilities too soon.

The other thing that bothers me is that his ears don't seem to match, and I don't think that's just an illusion of the earbuds and the angle his head is tipped at.

I looked at his ears earlier but now I'm going to go back and see what you're saying. I too don't like to close out any possibilities, which is why I'm not too convinced this is a male genetically. It's hard to see an adams apple because of the clothing too.

This is one of the few times ICE has released very clear head shots of someone with several angles. Given how much younger people use social media, this shouldn't be hard to find!

I think the hair is thin on the side simply due to his hair being tied back.

I think the tying it back is an option, totally. However, it looks thin and if you tie your hair back - it won't appear like this. Very odd. It's probably nothing at all to say the least but for some reason I'm fixated upon it.

JMO, but I still thinks this may be related to the guy they busted back in April. The guy is a photographer. They did find a locked box with things like make-up type stuff, batman masks. I do believe his victims were all female so is it possible he made her to look like a boy on purpose? Those eyebrows threw me before the teeth.

That guy was busted for crimes stemming over several years back so it is possible they have this new stuff and want to get him on something more recent. He also has ties outside the US. So a kid could have came to visit from another country and the crumb decided to do what he's being doing for years.

What strikes me first about this fellow (?) is the lack of eye contact:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/945789_10151770946631815_2138482574_n.jpg

Most people will look directly into a camera lens if they are aware their picture is being taken, the same way they'd look into your eyes if they were talking to you. Making eye contact with someone establishes and verifies a connection for two-way communication to take place, and when it's missing or incomplete, so is the information being communicated.

My daughter has autism, and she struggles with this issue. She looks like this in many, if not most, of my photographs of her. She isn't "not paying attention"; in fact, she is hyper aware of her surroundings and keenly attentive to words spoken to (and about) her. She is acutely uncomfortable making, or having, eye contact, and this severely limits her ability to communicate with others, including me. It is a "feature" of autism.

I'm not trying to suggest that the person in these pictures from ICE has autism, but the lack of "lens" contact is concerning, IMO.

What strikes me first about this fellow (?) is the lack of eye contact:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/945789_10151770946631815_2138482574_n.jpg

Most people will look directly into a camera lens if they are aware their picture is being taken, the same way they'd look into your eyes if they were talking to you. Making eye contact with someone establishes and verifies a connection for two-way communication to take place, and when it's missing or incomplete, so is the information being communicated.

My daughter has autism, and she struggles with this issue. She looks like this in many, if not most, of my photographs of her. She isn't "not paying attention"; in fact, she is hyper aware of her surroundings and keenly attentive to words spoken to (and about) her. She is acutely uncomfortable making, or having, eye contact, and this severely limits her ability to communicate with others, including me. It is a "feature" of autism.

I'm not trying to suggest that the person in these pictures from ICE has autism, but the lack of "lens" contact is concerning, IMO.

Either that or it's a hidden camera.

When I Skype with my parents, (not very frequently, I don't know much about how to use it) they ask me why I'm looking down instead of at them, like the person in these photos is doing.

It's because the camera is at the top of a fairly large laptop screen, but the image of my parents, the people I'm talking to, is shown on the screen below the camera. For me, it's not a natural position to look into the camera while skyping, but is more natural to look at the person I'm talking to. On their end, this ends up making it appear that I'm not looking at them. If I looked into the camera while talking, I would only see my parents on the screen in my peripheral vision. I feel like I'm not explaining myself very clearly tho, sorry.

IMO, the pics of this person are screen caps taken during a webchat session and there is a young victim who's been cropped out of the pics they've released to the public.

When I Skype with my parents, (not very frequently, I don't know much about how to use it) they ask me why I'm looking down instead of at them, like the person in these photos is doing.

It's because the camera is at the top of a fairly large laptop screen, but the image of my parents, the people I'm talking to, is shown on the screen below the camera. For me, it's not a natural position to look into the camera while skyping, but is more natural to look at the person I'm talking to. On their end, this ends up making it appear that I'm not looking at them. If I looked into the camera while talking, I would only see my parents on the screen in my peripheral vision. I feel like I'm not explaining myself very clearly tho, sorry.

IMO, the pics of this person are screen caps taken during a webchat session and there is a young victim who's been cropped out of the pics they've released to the public.

I think you explained it very well. I think he is looking at a device - laptop, tablet or phone and communicating with someone. Reminds me of all the stupid self-portrait photos one sees on FB where the person is looking at the picture of themselves on their phone instead of at the camera lens.

I think you explained it very well. I think he is looking at a device - laptop, tablet or phone and communicating with someone. Reminds me of all the stupid self-portrait photos one sees on FB where the person is looking at the picture of themselves on their phone instead of at the camera lens.
Well, doh. Obviously, I'm old. Very, very old.
You're probably right, all of you, so thanks, and nevermind.

most notebook laptops have built in cameras now (in fact almost everything does). It doesn't look isight quality - so I'm thinking it's either a phone with "facetime" and skype or something aside from a mac.

Is it possible his hair was previously shaved on the underside and is growing back? I've seen younger teens with a Mohawk style and when it grows out it looks pretty horrible on the sides. It's a style that needs fairly consistent upkeep and reminds me of one that a skateboarder would wear. JMO

Is it possible his hair was previously shaved on the underside and is growing back? I've seen younger teens with a Mohawk style and when it grows out it looks pretty horrible on the sides. It's a style that needs fairly consistent upkeep and reminds me of one that a skateboarder would wear. JMO

That's a possibility. He has a bit of a skater look to him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back