GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking chemo too. Does he look drugged up at all? I mean on an illegal drug.

It makes me so sad to think someone may be having a life of hell

"Whoever" it is they look made-up.

At Linda's link this "person" appears to actually possibly have fake teeth. Like the fangs we used to put in as kids like Dracula. Not judging just saying.

I posted over on Alanna's thread that when I first saw these pics, I thought he was wearing make-up -- but then, at second glance, did not feel sure about that.

To me, the teeth don't look fake.

I'm thinking someone purposely purchased all that new stuff for him probably including whatever the kids listen to their music on. Just a guess that he doesn't come from a background where he'd been afforded braces.

Mwm78 mentioned on alannas board that he looks like he could have european spanish features... If he's European he could be middle/upper middle class and not have had braces. They're not as into perfect teeth as we are in north america.

OK, they want to identify him. So they must not have his name. They say they can't release any info further than what they did because of "privacy concerns".

Are we thinking he's a possible victim of someone?

Likely this pic came from someone's cell phone or computer ... if so, whose?

Just thinking ...

Actually I think he may be a victim as well and they have already arrested someone and need more evidence.

If not a "victim" perhaps groomed at some point if that makes sense.

I posted over on Alanna's thread that when I first saw these pics, I thought he was wearing make-up -- but then, at second glance, did not feel sure about that.

To me, the teeth don't look fake.

Unfortunately after reading and posting here I've read where these creeps actually use make-up on themselves or the kids. There's all kinds of nasty things they dress up as or make the kids dress up as.

It's sickening and sad, and ugly, and unbelievable if we didn't read it here.

I know several people who have naturally dark brows and light hair.

Picture was on something in April, right? I am going with TH

Ditto on the brows and hair.

I think it MAY be connected with TH, but not quite sure what to think about HOW.

He hooked up with other people so it could be.

JMO, but I'm thinking someone else they busted around April in Texas.

It's awful we actually have to guess there's so many louses out there.

People recognized the Boston bombers . Let us hope someone recognizes this kid.

If he is a throwaway kid, people who know him may not have seen him for years.

I hope they have this pic up at teen shelters.

It makes me ill.

Is there a short form of Aeropostle? Looks like an "e" at the end.

It's also called Aero but the shirt looks like it could be from a soccer team to me.

Edited to say I agree it does look like the Adidas that was on EBay!

I don't know... just thinking: Alanna's case/TH may have led them to someone else -- I'm thinking maybe someone at least slightly older than TH. You know, there was mention of an accomplice and they were wanting info on those cars ... then they quieted right down about all that. And of course, now they have TH's phone/computer, etc., could have led somewhere.

Mwm78 mentioned on alannas board that he looks like he could have european spanish features... If he's European he could be middle/upper middle class and not have had braces. They're not as into perfect teeth as we are in north america.

That makes perfect sense. He may have just been visiting like was mentioned.

He could be a foster kid or aged out of the system. No one keeps track of them.

In the first picture, his brows are groomed, darker then his hair, and his lips are plump. Many females would love to have those lips. Makes me wonder if he was 'selected' for this look.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddyka
Back