Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same red shirt that last week we weren’t looking for after all because she wouldn’t have picked it up yet?

MOO no not that shirt. Perhaps the shirt she was wearing in the snap she sent her BF that night... maybe it wasn't even red, hence the ability of LE to say he had no information about a red shirt.

So, do most of us believe they did locate a red shirt yesterday, but LE will not confirm it? What do you think?

I find it odd that LE has only said that the last known clothing Mollie was wearing was the sports bra, whether that was black or pink. They haven't even mentioned the red shirt.

I thought Winkler didn't answer the q very well about whether or not a red shirt was found, but is that because he hasn't been following social media to even hear the rumor? If a piece of clothing suspected or even remotely possibly belonging to Mollie had been found in one of their main search areas I can't imagine him being in the dark over it.

Something else that stood out to me was when one of the reporters seemed to challenge Winkler with something like "so you're saying you don't have a POI or a suspect at all?" (the question sounded very negatively accusatory) and Winkler almost shouted "No!" and then Winkler took a breath and calmly said something like "I'm not going to tell you whether we do or we don't". The initial reaction of Winker to that question made me think there is at least one person in a POI position. That doesn't mean that person is going to turn out to be guilty, but I do think they've got at least one person who they're checking into very deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member