Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a thought on why the change in demeanor today, and it's not a good one. They seem to have been saying that they are sure MT is alive and they have no evidence that she isn't (paraphrased, of course), and after saying that at the PC and all of the interviews with family and DJ, I'm wondering if the shirt was thrown out there as the evidence they need to know she isn't still alive. Of course, it could be to make them think she isn't alive while she actually is, but I really don't believe that's the case unless there's no DNA on it from her. I don't feel like the PCs have been for the benefit of the public or the press, I think they've been a way to talk to the person who has/had her. MOO

Last edited:
I know I read/heard in an Interview days ago that Mollie and Dalton were going to be the only Attendants at the Wedding in DR. Reception to follow weeks later back home. Female reporter (forgot her name HLN)stated yesterday Dalton had told her off camera Mollie was sooo excited about the Wedding and DR trip. That he said for Molly not to worry. He would take her there himself.

I have a question but am not sure how to ask it in a way that doesn't stray afoul of forum rules...

Are there any direct members of the families involved that have not been shown on TV or heard from at all? There are a couple that I'm curious about specifically but don't believe I can ask directly.

I have a thought on why the change in demeanor today, and it's not a good one. They seem to have been saying that they are sure MT is alive and they have no evidence that she isn't (paraphrased, of course), and after saying that at the PC and all of the interviews with family and DJ, I'm wondering if the shirt was thrown out there as the evidence they need to know she isn't still alive. Of course, it could be to make them think she isn't alive while she actually is, but I really don't believe that's the case unless there's no DNA on it from her. I don't feel like the PCs have been for the benefit of the public r the press, I think they've been a way to talk to the person who has/had her. MOO
I was thinking along the same lines. The demeanor today was so different. Just breaking my heart for her family. Praying for sweet Mollie and her entire family.

I have a thought on why the change in demeanor today, and it's not a good one. They seem to have been saying that they are sure MT is alive and they have no evidence that she isn't (paraphrased, of course), and after saying that at the PC and all of the interviews with family and DJ, I'm wondering if the shirt was thrown out there as the evidence they need to know she isn't still alive. Of course, it could be to make them think she isn't alive while she actually is, but I really don't believe that's the case unless there's no DNA on it from her. I don't feel like the PCs have been for the benefit of the public r the press, I think they've been a way to talk to the person who has/had her. MOO

This is chilling..

I know I read/heard in an Interview days ago that Mollie and Dalton were going to be the only Attendants at the Wedding in DR. Reception to follow weeks later back home. Female reporter (forgot her name HLN)stated yesterday Dalton had told her off camera Mollie was sooo excited about the Wedding and DR trip. That he said for Molly not to worry. He would take her there himself.

MT's cousin told Nancy Grace that MT was very excited about the DR trip and wouldn't stop talking about it and was really looking forward to the trip as well. Didn't hear they were going to be the only attendees but destination weddings typically have smaller guest lists due to the cost of traveling unless you're wealthy/famous/etc.

Were any of the people close to Mollie going through major life changes? Sometimes major life changes might cause people to do foolish or out-of-character things.

JMO
I was thinking along those lines the other day like maybe she went to the library to study but someone kindly informed me the library in town closed pretty early.

I had not thought about her maybe going to a place wiht WIFI though. That is popular amongst younger kids. They sometimes like to be around others when studying or doing homework.

Not sure about the internet at the house.
Interesting idea but not many options for this is in Brooklyn, especially if it were later in the day as the few deli/pizza places close relatively early. Would think that truck stops in area would have wifi but not sure she would head there, particularly at night. But we just don't know.

Has this video been posted before?

Boyfriend of missing Iowa student speaks out

It's an ABC news segment with some info and an interview with Mollie's boyfriend, Dalton.
Wow just wow.

I’m afraid we might have to really kick this up, as far as going into the strong possibility of random abduction mode. I know I’m having a delayed reaction, and you guys have been here for a while, etc but I’ve been trying to feel out if this was a strong possibility. As far as “random” abduction, I also include someone close to her like a neighbor, acquaintance etc, but since we don’t have that information and it would be against TOS to discuss them anyway I feel the best angle at this time may be to really examine other cases which could be similar? Really walk the steeetview of her jogging path? Look at potential interception points...cont...I am really going back now to try to catch up on all the threads, I am surely missing a lot of insightful and informative posts. Have been reading backwards due to the PCs, search yesterday and police presence, etc.

Last edited:
Looks new to me. I don't think I had heard that Mollie was going to be the maid of honor in BJ and AH's wedding. DJ also says he was in contact with Mollie via text and snapchat prior to her run on Wednesday.

I added it to the media thread.

Thanks for adding it to the media thread. I tried to get in there for about 20 mins and the forum wasn't cooperating. By the time it loaded you'd posted 1 minute earlier!

I thought those things in it were new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75