Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A black SUV was seen circling the Iowa neighborhood where Mollie Tibbetts was staying on the night she vanished, a neighbor revealed to Fox News on Sunday, in what could be a new clue to the college student's disappearance.

The driver went very slowly around the neighborhood the night of July 18, according to a young woman who lives a block away from the home of Tibbetts' boyfriend, Dalton Jack

Suspicious black SUV circled neighborhood on night Mollie Tibbetts vanished, neighbor says

I just wish the lady had got a license plate.

The time frame doesn't seem to match a time when MT would be out and about: between 11:30 pm and 1:00 am. It's possible that vehicle might have roamed earlier (jog time) but if so and MT was abducted on the street by person(s) in the vehicle I doubt they would have hung around the streets of Brooklyn in to the wee hours. It is possible that vehicle waited until the wee hours to abduct MT from the house. We're left with more questions, more speculation.

How many black SUVs are registered in Iowa and surrounding states? How many variances of that group? "A black SUV" is quite a generic description. Did the witness report a make, model, large, small, occupant(s) visible, how many, etc. Did they park, continue endlessly, anyone exit/enter the vehicle, etc.

Still, we can't dismiss the report.

What is the connection of Ankeny? Didn't read anything about this in article?

I'm confused also. We have the Miller MO abduction attempt and when I searched to see if it matched the one we just read about in Brooklyn, Ankeny came up with same description. So, black SUV in Brooklyn and Akeney Iowa and Miner MO.

MINER, MO (KFVS) -

Miner, Missouri police officers are looking for the driver of a possible Mercury van who is a person of interest in an attempted abduction. It happened on July 17, 2018.

There is now new video from a business security camera of the suspect.

"He has what appears to be a white beard or a white goatee," said Griggs. "He does have tattoos on his arms. He weighs about 300 pounds according to the victim. He is wearing suspenders and a blue shirt underneath that with a straw hat
Man tries to abduct young female in Miner, MO, still at large

And:
July 28, 2018
Ankeny (IOWA) police are looking for a man who approached and chased a young girl on the northeast side of town Friday night.

Police received a call sometime after 7 p.m. Friday that man had approached a young female who was walking a dog, said Officer Todd Webb. Webb said he didn't know the girl's age.

A white male with a mustache and beard was driving a black SUV, with black wheel rims, when he approached the girl. Webb said the man even got out of the vehicle and walked toward the girl.

Police: Man approached, chased girl on Ankeny's northeast side Friday

The time frame doesn't seem to match a time when MT would be out and about: between 11:30 pm and 1:00 am. It's possible that vehicle might have roamed earlier (jog time) but if so and MT was abducted on the street by person(s) in the vehicle I doubt they would have hung around the streets of Brooklyn in to the wee hours. It is possible that vehicle waited until the wee hours to abduct MT from the house. We're left with more questions, more speculation.

How many black SUVs are registered in Iowa and surrounding states? How many variances of that group? "A black SUV" is quite a generic description. Did the witness report a make, model, large, small, occupant(s) visible, how many, etc. Did they park, continue endlessly, anyone exit/enter the vehicle, etc.

Still, we can't dismiss the report.

I would like to see the time the event in MO took place. Has anyone seen that?

The lady neighbor stated in the article she saw it (black suv) between 11:30 pm to 1:00 am.

Pretty darn late at night, and 1.5 hour time frame to boot.

Possible that the person in that vehicle may have been "casing" houses for burglary.

There were no vehicles in the driveway, especially not the work vehicles.

Does anyone think that it's possible someone came to the door attempting to break in and met Mollie and just took her?

Or, alternatively, someone was in the house when Mollie returned from the jog (she would still have had her armband with cell and earbuds attached).

No scuffle - perhaps they had a gun.

The timing could have been after Mollie finished homework and put the dogs to bed.

She may still have been wearing jogging clothes as she hadn't showered or changed yet.

I'm curious as to whether anyone is thinking this way?

I just meant he pretty much couldn’t have been wearing anything worse at the time apart from something with blood on it of course. He is an innocent man though and I apologise for criticising his sartorial choices.

Just to help you catch up, this forum was shut down not long ago due, at least in part, to people profiling WC based on his TV appearance. You are only allowed to repeat things that have already been said in the MSM, no speculating at all about anybody.

Same description of perp in Ankeny Iowa and Miner Missouri. Then a neighbor of Mollie's in Brooklyn reports suspicious black SUV driving around the night Mollie goes missing.

Hasn't the suspect in that other case driving the SUV turned himself in? I am lost. Don't have a link handy. ETA in Miner not Ankeny ?

Last edited:
I'm confused also. We have the Miller MO abduction attempt and when I searched to see if it matched the one we just read about in Brooklyn, Ankeny came up with same description. So, black SUV in Brooklyn and Akeney Iowa and Miner MO.

MINER, MO (KFVS) -

Miner, Missouri police officers are looking for the driver of a possible Mercury van who is a person of interest in an attempted abduction. It happened on July 17, 2018.

There is now new video from a business security camera of the suspect.

"He has what appears to be a white beard or a white goatee," said Griggs. "He does have tattoos on his arms. He weighs about 300 pounds according to the victim. He is wearing suspenders and a blue shirt underneath that with a straw hat
Man tries to abduct young female in Miner, MO, still at large

And:
July 28, 2018
Ankeny (IOWA) police are looking for a man who approached and chased a young girl on the northeast side of town Friday night.

Police received a call sometime after 7 p.m. Friday that man had approached a young female who was walking a dog, said Officer Todd Webb. Webb said he didn't know the girl's age.

A white male with a mustache and beard was driving a black SUV, with black wheel rims, when he approached the girl. Webb said the man even got out of the vehicle and walked toward the girl.

Police: Man approached, chased girl on Ankeny's northeast side Friday

Off topic:

It is not funny at all but I chuckled at the man wearing suspenders. Here in the U.K suspenders are ladies lingerie. I’m picturing a 300 pound man wearing lingerie driving a black suv.

I really cannot figure this whole WC thing out....so FBI pays him yet another visit today, and it is another 5-10 minute visit. Are they just driving by to say hello and let him know they are still around, because there is no way they are conducting any meaningful interview in that length of time, and the second "interview" was about the same length of time. I cant help but picture a Columbo type cop in a rumpled trench coat just popping in and saying hi and bye, and on his way out, turning around and saying"oh, just one more thing....."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera