PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another whistleblower comes forward.... Very serious allegations Moo
U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) sent a letter to Acting Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe following new whistleblower allegations suggesting that the lead site agent at the July 13 Butler, Pa., rally was known to lack competence in the role and failed to implement appropriate security protocols.
......” wrote Senator Hawley. “This is especially alarming because during your testimony on July 30, you stated that this agent was ‘still operational […] They’re still doing protective visits.’ Your refusal to hold this individual accountable is increasingly inexplicable […] I urge you to suspend the lead site agent from all Secret Service duties immediately while these claims are investigated.”

From letter to Rowe, from committee...

One whistleblower with direct knowledge of the event alleges to my office that this lead site agent was well-known in campaign circles as lacking competence and experience in the role. This specific allegation follows similar public reports that this agent was “new” to the local field office and had “relatively little experience.” The whistleblower further alleges that this individual was, as part of securing the site, specifically responsible for line-of-sight concerns.

A separate whistleblower has disclosed to my office that the lead site agent personally made decisions that likely compromised the overall security of the event. First, campaign material such as flags were permitted to be placed around the stage and catwalk used by the former president, despite the fact that these items were typically prohibited because of how they affected the line-of-sight of those agents responsible for identifying threats. Second, the Secret Service did not check IDs when issuing credentials that authorize access to restricted areas of the site, contrary to typical practice. Third, the whistleblower alleges that HomelandSecurity Investigations (HSI) agents at the July 13 event told campaign officials that they had never staffed a rally before and did not know proper procedure. These staffing decisions—such as what personnel to deploy and where—were the responsibility of this lead agent, according to the whistleblower.

These allegations raise serious questions about the lead site agent’s conduct—an individual you have so far refused to hold accountable. On July 30, you said that you will not “put your thumb on the scale,” but by continuing to assign this agent to protective visits in light of serious allegations of incompetence, you are doing exactly that. You are also jeopardizing the security of protectees by allowing this individual to continue working.

I urge you to suspend the lead site agent from all Secret Service duties immediately while these claims are investigated. You must also clarify the following questions to my office as soon as possible, and no later than seven days from now:

Who specifically made the decision to assign this lead site agent to the July 13 rally? On what basis was this decision made?
Were obstructions on the stage and catwalk permitted to be used without evaluating the impact on the line-of-sight for agents responsible for the president’s protection?
Why were credential pins given out without asking for identification?
How specifically do you plan to hold the lead site agent accountable?

"The site agent, the lead agent, was known to the Trump campaign to be inexperienced, to be ineffectual, to be, frankly, incompetent at their job," Hawley said. "I'm also told by whistleblowers that on that day, she was not enforcing the normal security protocols."

"She was not checking people's IDs. She did not use Secret Service agents," Hawley added. "Most of the agents there that day were not Secret Service agents. They were Homeland Security agents."

She

SS had to look to Israel-a country at war for help. Is that correct? Crazy!

Cellbrite is an Israeli company (headquarters in Israel), but it has offices in Washington, D.C. as well as other countries.

Last edited:
"The site agent, the lead agent, was known to the Trump campaign to be inexperienced, to be ineffectual, to be, frankly, incompetent at their job," Hawley said. "I'm also told by whistleblowers that on that day, she was not enforcing the normal security protocols."

"She was not checking people's IDs. She did not use Secret Service agents," Hawley added. "Most of the agents there that day were not Secret Service agents. They were Homeland Security agents."

She

Who is in charge of Homeland Security?
Hmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member