DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New members
104x71px-LL-ae429468_23k96hl.gif

recent articles:

Father of missing college student Mollie Tibbetts believes she was abducted by someone she knows - NY Daily News

Missing woman's father believes she was kidnapped by someone she knows

Father of missing college student Mollie Tibbetts believes she's with someone she "trusted"
He is giving the public more info then Le

Mollie’s VSCO collection is interesting. I guess I had an image of a peppy, naive, small town girl. These photos show a different side of her. Her twitter shows some of that too (@motibbs).

https://vsco.co/mollietibbetts/images/1

Her father saying that he thinks she left willingly, LE emphasizing “getting to know Mollie” and figuring out “WHY she is gone”...

I think they are trying to lead the public to shed this pure and wholesome image of her because it’s more helpful for everyone to have a realistic perspective.

I still don’t think she ran away and I don’t think that’s what her father was trying to say. Just that she might have left the house willingly before something happened. Maybe someone stopped by to hang out outside on a nice summer night, or picked her up to go hang out. And then things took a turn. I think that’s what dad was getting at - that he doesn’t think someone took her out of the house or took her while she was running.

The only missing item that doesn’t really fit that theory is the armband. Seems like that would come off as soon as she was done running. Although maybe not. Does anyone just wear their armband around the house? I guess she might have kept it on if she was listening to music on her phone with her earbuds.

In the ABC News interview with her dad that I posted above, he emphasizes that his theory is pure speculation and based on no facts or data or anything they have heard from LE.

Unfortunately, I believe he is not wanting to lose hope and hoping so badly this is true and she is still alive. I don't know that this is what I believe happened.

He also mentions how everyone in Brooklyn knows everyone and that he believes someone saw something or knows something and is trying to protect someone or themselves. That I could see happening.

For those that think she is no longer with us, how do you take the dad's recent comments? Over the weekend I was thinking she was gone, mostly because of the increased interest in WC and the farm but the dad's comments have me thinking otherwise. The dad seems to be saying things really carefully, almost like he's sending a direct message to someone who may be involved

I don’t think they have a solid poi. I don’t think they have much. I think LE thought they had their big break when something was found near the pig farm, and that WC would be connected. I think the reason today’s presser was canceled was because they have zilch to share and are looking for a new avenue. Moo

In the ABC News interview with her dad that I posted above, he emphasizes that his theory is pure speculation and based on no facts or data or anything they have heard from LE.

Unfortunately, I believe he is not wanting to lose hope and hoping so badly this is true and she is still alive. I don't know that this is what I believe happened.

He also mentions how everyone in Brooklyn knows everyone and that he believes someone saw something or knows something and is trying to protect someone or themselves. That I could see happening.

This has been a little bit more surprising to me as well, but I don't follow many of these cases so maybe someone else here can shed some light on this and small towns - is it normal to go missing like this in a small town and have seemingly nothing from the town who knows something, at least publicly?

For those that think she is no longer with us, how do you take the dad's recent comments? Over the weekend I was thinking she was gone, mostly because of the increased interest in WC and the farm but the dad's comments have me thinking otherwise. The dad seems to be saying things really carefully, almost like he's sending a direct message to someone who may be involved
I think Mollie 's dad is hopeful that she was taken and will be returned safely. I don't think he has come to terms that he may never see his much loved Mollie again!

Nobody can be sure she is no longer with us until this is resolved. But I think he is holding out hope, and thinking that IF she was abducted and IF she is still alive, that's the best thing to say to convince an abductor to let her go. Personally I don't think, if this is the case, it's something that an abductor will find credible.

And the other main alternatives (certainly not all) is that she is deceased or she went missing voluntarily and is still missing voluntarily. I think the chances of the latter are extremely, extremely slim at this point.

I don't know what her family thinks about that, but I'm pretty sure all of her acquaintances have already been investigated.

I think there has already been attempts by the family to encourage the kidnapper to release her. I'm sure the kidnapper(s) have seen those interviews. I'm not sure what TV, newspaper and facebook ads would accomplish that the interviews with the family members haven't already covered.
I wouldn't be so sure all of her acquaintances have been investigated, especially since the family thinks an acquaintance has taken her.

As for the ads I mentioned, I think the perp would feel safer and somewhat protected if an attorney offered to represent them and may be more willing to release MT and turn themselves in, instead of either staying on the run or talking to the police/FBI on their own.

Listened to more of the ABC interview. The interviewer asked him if she had ever confided in him about a weird guy or someone giving her the creeps and he emphatically said "No, never, nothing like that ever."

So I do wonder if it's less that he has a specific man in mind and just is really hoping this is what happened so that Mollie is still with us and can be returned home.

My heart breaks for him (and all her family).

I don’t think they have a solid poi. I don’t think they have much. I think LE thought they had their big break when something was found near the pig farm, and that WC would be connected. I think the reason today’s presser was canceled was because they have zilch to share and are looking for a new avenue. Moo
Yep..what you said!

Thank you ! I saw the interview with her mom and dad this morning - they don't strike me as "hopeless" but rather hopeful and really trying to appeal to whoever took her. This is so unusual. I am remaining hopeful and praying for her return.

Kidnapping is not far off murder, as far as sentencing goes. Not at all in non-death penalty states, as a rule. As much as a parent may want to offer “immunity” I do not see that as a real option.
Agree 100%, especially in Iowa... As an Iowan the only thing I will say is google case history’s of kidnapping convictions. To say the least, it will make your brows raise...

Has the fact that mollie might of needed her contacts to go jogging been discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho