Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you would lose. Since it's easy to verify that gun ownership in Iowa is 33%. With an average that low it would be pretty difficult to find any county with gun ownership over 50%, let along 80%. Unless all the gun owners in the state were concentrated in one location, which is pretty unlikely.
Gun ownership is considerably higher in rural communities. There were only 615 household in Brooklyn as of the 2010 census. If you really want to think less than 50% of them have guns you just go right ahead and think that.

Yes....and his nephew is friends with her brother so chances are he knew of her.

Also interesting, is that LE has cleared the brothers, the BF, etc, but not WC. What do they KNOW that they can clear these individuals so concretely.

Yes he did and he broke the RO and was charged for that also. However I know I`m a broken record on this but I think people need to realize pleading guilty to stalking is likely a much worse charge originally. Stalking isn`t less a serious offence because they know the person. It is even worse they stalk people they know...its the slippery slope to murder.

BBM

The public clearing of possible suspects was done before the FBI took over, for all we know WC has been cleared of suspicion and is aiding them in some way but public disclosures of that has stopped.

That is kind of strange, since isn't Brooklyn the closest town/place for him when leaving his property to go shopping, etc.? If he 'never leaves the farm', he must have family or friends that come and go to do errands for him, see if he needs them to pick up anything , etc.
The County seat is Grinnell, where Mollie worked.

Can you please refer us to the source of Mollie posting her bf only has 4 days left to love her? Was it 4 days before he was leaving town for work (I hope, meaning short term separation?)
She posted a screenshot of a text on her VSCO account. No dates though. I thought she meant 4 more days until he was leaving for work. She said leaving not loving.

I'm just saying... Someone witnessed her jogging in her jogging clothes. But for all we know, she could have been taken while doing her homework after her jog, or while in the shower before bed... we just don't know for sure.
The theories about when M disappeared as baffling as to what happened to her.
Theory #1: She was taken while jogging.
Support: She was seen jogging, heading east, but no return.
Support: Nothing has been noted that located her jogging top or short.
Support: Online reference (somewhere) asking if her mother had the ingredients for cookies.
Support: She asked what was for supper.
Support: She usually got the car from her brother the night before. Was she going to her mother's house?
Theory #2: She was taken later in the evening or morning.
Support: Supposedly she used her computer for homework. Was she taking an online class?
Support: Boyfriend got a Snapchat from her around 10:00p,

So, what's the story? Where did she disappear? I used to inline skate and still bicycle. The absolutely first thing I do is to take a shower when I get home. Wouldn't she be sweaty and sticky? Where were her shorts and top? Wouldn't she have let out the dogs right after returning home?

in the video where she is speaking about prayer I hear a lot of comments from her about breathing too. I still wonder if she was takeing a exercise induced asthma preventer. I tried asking before and didn't know if I could say the name of the one that I know can lead to personality changes and out of normal behavior but I am going to put its generic name here now and delete it if it isn't allowed. Montelukast
I've taken that for a long time, and have not had any side effects; I didn't even realize it had those side effects. So I looked it up, and it said there have been 3 people who reported those side effects. I had no idea.

Just questions I have
1. If she was dogsitting, why didnt she take the dogs with her for a jog specially at that time? (Is it dark outside by 7:30 in Iowa?

2. Apparently she made it back home, lets say she was taken from the house, why didnt the dogs bark? Maybe the dogs are familiar with the person who took her?

I read on an article the dogs were found in a cage in the basement (meaning she put them there before heading out to work) but she didbt have a car so could someone she knew offered her a ride?? And why didnt she amswer her brother text first when she woke up? So was she abducted from inside or outside the house?

3. <snipped>

Welcome!

1: it's possible that taking the dogs wasn't compatible with the type of jog she wanted. They might be too energetic, or not energetic enough. Also, there might be reasons that she wouldn't want to take them over to her mother's for dinner--if she planned to go there.

I believe it doesn't get dark till about 8:30 there now, but I'm going on what I've heard, not personal experience.

2: if she was taken from the house, maybe the dogs did bark. We haven't heard anything of what the neighbors may have told LE. People have speculated that she could have put the dogs in the basement because they were making a ruckus. I haven't heard anything about what type of watchdogs these two were. Some dogs will bark like mad at people they know; some are silent if a stranger shows up.

My personal opinion is that she didn't answer her brother's text because she was gone by then. Someone could have offered her a ride, but I, (total non-expert) think that she disappeared the night before.

Last edited:
Did MT's BF go to her dad's wedding with her?
I don't think Mollie's bf went to his 2nd wedding in CA with Mollie. MSM only said Mollie was the one of his 3 kids who went, and was her dad's "best man", don't think either of her brothers went, or maybe they went and weren't shown in pictures on MSM of Mollie with her dad's side of the family & new wife's families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298