Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic: Stranger vs. No Stranger?

All good points.

But isn't there not a 'middle' person possibility? By this I mean NOT a total stranger -- but someone familiar with her situation based on social media?

Maybe they even communicated once via text or in person. Or perhaps they never corresponded and familiarity was one-side based on social media - or talking to mutual friends or acquaintances.
Oh absolutely. I was just throwing out the seemingly coincidental nature of a pure stranger incident. By that I mean, someone completely disconnected to her.

New article out this morning. Man says he saw her jog past his house at 9 PM (audio says 8 PM, so I'm not sure if written or audio is correct). He said they searched his house and GMA after the interview says his co-workers were also interviewed.

He says he would see her jog past his house 3-4 times a week. Described what she was wearing and had a phone in an armband. Said when he heard about a missing person, he realized he hadn't seen the runner in awhile.

Iowa man says 'maybe I was the last person to see' Mollie Tibbetts

These kids use Instagram way more than facebook these days. So her Instagram may have more relevant informative posts. Jmo

I agree. My concern is so many applications with low security settings. I actually closed my FB when the last security information became public. Just be smart all with your security and the applications that show where you are in real time.

So if it is actually 9 PM and not 8, I guess it means she either went on a really long run, or that our theory she may have run, gone home to do HW, and then went back out to go to Mom's house could be correct. Perhaps this is the second time she went out that night?

Ok, forgive me the dumb question but I’m not a Snapchat user...

Can you send a snap with previously taken photos? Or do you always have to take the photo live?

If the former, the photo she sent to DJ that night could have been from anytime. Especially since it said in one of the original articles I read that she was sending a lot of snaps that night to get him to the top of her favorites list again or something.
Hi can upload from your camera roll but it will look different from a photo taken with the app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1