Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will drain/search the manure tank? Or if there is one? I live in a neighboring state and have family members with hog farms. Newer environmental regulations mandated they install underground septic tank type things to put manure in, and then a guy has to come pump it all out routinely (similar to how a port-a-potty works). Not to be graphic, but tooth/bone fragments could maybe be found.

I am not sure, but an infrared camera would sense something.

IDK, mine won't recharge. But metabolism continues to go on even in someone deceased.

State Fair for food?

Which is your favorite? I am not a big fan of the food there. I would be 2 State Fair cheese-fries away from a heart attack.
I don’t do the state fair thing, but many do. They pack up their campers and head to Des Moines for the week. If you’re looking for somebody this week and their camper is gone I bet that’s where they’re at. Most folks got there today.

Mmmmmm Zombie Burger.

If someone were arrested of this importance I kinda think he/she would not get a room at a small county jail. Big City, state or federal. Depends.
The IC Zombie Burger is brokesville. The Zombie Burger in the Coral Ridge Mall is still alive. The downtown one is long gone.

After looking back the only thing I can find are quotes on WS. Hopefully someone else can help with this. I had thought it came from eye witness NH who lives on W. Pershing and I thought he had said he saw her running past going towards the funeral home - but I can't find a MSM link for that.

I had forgot about DC. I added that location to the map. I didn't find the quote that said it was on her way home. That would be good info to have, is there any source for that?

I don't believe whether we know (again assuming LE was truthful to DC about MT running past her house because he never saw her himself) if she ran past his house on the way home or back. His MSM quote only indicated that she ran past and made it home safely and he got that info from LE.

Very interested to see everyone’s thoughts on the presser being rescheduled. I’m hoping they’re onto something big and don’t want to give anything away.

Have there been other cases where this has happened back to back? What ended up being the reason?
Yes, I would like to hear from Magnum re his or her thoughts

First time posting on this heartbreaking case, though I've followed as best I can. I agree with others that the PC postponement may be significant.
Such a huge investigation into Mollie's disappearance, I've been leaning to opportunistic stranger abduction, since at this point I suspect everyone and their distant cousins in that town and anyone within Mollie's sphere have been scrutinized.
I don't for a minute consider that Mollie took of on her own.

Then again, we may all be surprised and shocked by whomever did this, if there is indeed a resolution.

My deep hope is that Mollie is still alive somewhere and that she will be brought home safely.
My thoughts are with her family and loved ones.

I am not optimistic about this case sadly. Cancelled press conferences to me mean they have nothing. I sadly am thinking a stranger abduction at some point in her jog between 7:30 and 10:00pm...if she is ever found it will be by chance or a jailhouse confession many years later. So sad to type this. Her poor family, may God be their strength.

I'm a runner my self and I do want to say that theres times my GPS on my phone pings and it's not on my route. If there's cloud cover very or a storm sometimes my app has me running in a different location. Granted the farm would be a huge distance for her device to ping wrong. Just a thought

Same here. I have been shocked on occasion to see that on my map. Once it even looked like I had run offroad into the woods and then back out again. If anyone had been analyzing my run they would have been formulating all kinds of crazy, but wrong, theories. It is definitely not always exact.

I apologize if this was posted previously... closing the thread eats in to the time I alot for Websleuthing so reviewing all previous isn't always possible...

WC has admitted he eventually agreed to be polygraphed (occurred this past Tuesday). LE did not inform him of the results of that exam.

Mollie Tibbetts search: Farmer who has repeatedly been questioned admits to taking polygraph test

The farmer ... [said] he took a polygraph test earlier this week...

... said authorities did question him about Tibbetts during the polygraph and asked if he has anything to do with her disappearance.

... [he] said... [he has] nothing to do with her disappearance ... “some guy probably has her.”
... [he said he]... doesn’t know the results of his Tuesday lie detector test.
... not been publicly named as suspect or poi.
... not been charged with a crime and said he “has nothing to hide.”

I wonder if they will drain/search the manure tank? Or if there is one? I live in a neighboring state and have family members with hog farms. Newer environmental regulations mandated they install underground septic tank type things to put manure in, and then a guy has to come pump it all out routinely (similar to how a port-a-potty works). Not to be graphic, but tooth/bone fragments could maybe be found.

JMO
One thing I wondered about when LE was going back to the pig farms area every consecutive day for a few days in a row. I wondered if they were checking the stools of all the pigs.

I know its been stated that multiple farms were searched and some places did not even have pigs allegedly so not sure if this is even a possible reason for them being there day after day. They may have just been searching more closely too for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member