Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about the UI stalker/harasser yesterday (somewhere in some thread--moves so fast!) and the article noted that he stalked in person as well as online. I agree it may not be related at all, but I did find it interesting and something worth looking into (I'm assuming/hoping LE has).

Mollie would have to grant someone explicit permission (essentially "friending" them on the fitbit app/website) for anyone besides Mollie to view her runs/workout history/weight etc. Fitbit should have a record of anyone Mollie granted such permissions to.

2 Notes from this article:

1. "Authorities have NOT found her Fitbit or cellphone."

2. "The reward fund offered for the safe return of a missing University of Iowa student has grown to more than $332,000."

That language suggests Mollie has to return, Sharon Papini style, alive and well to get the reward. Is there a separate reward for turning in someone who is ultimately held responsible for MT's disappearance, in the worst case scenario she's not alive and well?

My guess is most people will assume the reward is for any info about Mollie's disappearance; which could be a helpful lack of understanding by the general public.

Mollie Tibbetts reward fund reaches $332,000
Very concerning question, what happens to the reward money if she is not returned safe?

Best post I have seen on the Fitbit "ping. "How big a land/water/etc. area would this "ping" when active, near the farm, means needs to be searched ? Thank you.

Should be accurate within a few meters. I'm sure that's why that area has been repeatedly searched.

Presumably she did take them for a walk, too. I am not up to speed on when she arrived for her pet/house sitting gig, but that's a lot of flat-footing it around. Walks dogs, goes back. Then goes out again to jog to mom's purportedly. Then goes back to the J/H residence. Does homework reportedly. Then some posters say she must have left again.

I asked on another thread how long she had been a "runner" because she does not have the usual physique of a daily runner/jogger. Which most don't do it daily, in any case.
But, they are usually very thin and defined stringy cut muscles in arms and legs.
MT is by no means overweight, but she is not like a track and field enthusiast type, either, is she? I wondered if anyone had mentioned how long she had been jogging daily.

In the video that runs for about three-and-a-half minutes, Tibbetts speaks during a faith event at her high school. She said she was nervous about competing in an important cross country meet after not running in the two preceding meets because she had difficulty breathing and felt weak.

Video shows Mollie Tibbetts sharing personal story about prayer in 2016

I really disliked that Dad manipulating his family for what he hoped fame and fortune! So how does that relate to Mollie?
Well....
LE still refuses to say it's an abduction. Refuses to give any timeline or details.
$302,000 is a lot of money to put together in just three weeks.

If LE has info and was keeping family informed...I don’t think her dad would be at the fair. That is clear evidence they aren’t...unless they really are stuck. And for those who say how could LE be stuck, all that experience, all those agents...visit the Cold Case/Missing but not Forgotten threads. Many of those cases included the FBI. Jmo
Or visit the Charley Project. It is unbelievable the amount of missing persons, families that never get closure.

Can people show up as linked in a search if they had shared an address?

I posted about the UI stalker/harasser yesterday (somewhere in some thread--moves so fast!) and the article noted that he stalked in person as well as online. I agree it may not be related at all, but I did find it interesting and something worth looking into (I'm assuming/hoping LE has).
Yes I agree
What if he ‘happened ‘ upon Mollie whilst she was walking to her moms and being the nice person that she is, he offered a ride and not wanting to hurt his feelings and knowing that he had attended her University, she was comfortable enough to get in the car?

Some notable language in the donation agreement Crime Stoppers of Central Iowa has you fill out when you make a donation:

1. "The donor signing this Donation Agreement Form agrees that Crime Stoppers has the authority to determine whether information provided qualifies as “leading to Mollie Tibbetts’ safe return” such that the information would qualify for the Reward Money. "

2. "If information is provided to Crime Stoppers, the family of Mollie Tibbetts, or authorized law enforcement prior to August 1, 2020, and if this information leads to Mollie Tibbetts’ safe return, Crime Stoppers will transfer the entirety of the Reward Money to the person providing the information."

3. "If no information leading to Mollie Tibbetts’ safe return is provided to Crime Stoppers, the family of Mollie Tibbetts, or authorized law enforcement by August 1, 2020, the Reward Money will automatically be disbursed to Mollie Tibbetts’ family and/or Crime Stoppers, unless the donor signing this form checks the box below and complies with all further instructions in this paragraph.. If the box below is checked, First State Bank will hold the donor’s donation until November 1, 2020. The donor’s donation will be returned only if the person signing this Donation Agreement Form and checking the box below then requests these funds from First State Bank and presents First State Bank with full proof of identity no later than November 1, 2020."

This just makes me so sad. To see Mr. Tibbett's out there at the fair, looking for his daughter. A life shattered into a million shards- a life sentence of pain. There is just no way I can not feel the enormity of this situation.
Mollie would not hurt her loved ones like this intentionally.
Lord and angels above please bring Mollie home!
JMO

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members