Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That map, it' so general...wth. n/m you have to click on the red ovals. They have the area near Orchard on there, good. Yes, I'm a bit obsessed with that intersection.
Why? Because it's close to her bf's house? Was that along the path of her usual jog?

People shoul always be cautious...they should not wait for LE to tell them. And LE said they do not believe there is an increased risk to public...not that there is NO risk at 100%. They are covered. They think it was a personal crime.

Alotta help that map with circles of interest is.

Two are in Brooklyn. Already known. A third is I-80 truck stop S of Brooklyn. Well yeah, there are 5000 posts her about that place. A fourth is need the HFOI (hog farm of interest). Knew about that too.

The only new point of interest is where V21 meets HWY6. This fits with a theory that someone like a perp drove south to throw out items that could be traced, then reversed his direction to go north -- which is pretty clever. A misdirection move.

Can anyone - local or otherwise - give any updates on the searches being conducted? Has every nook and cranny of Poweshiek county been searched? Are they searching neighboring counties? Are they still asking for volunteers to assist? Just curious...
I haven't heard of any volunteer searchers since the very first weekend.

I can't get any of the map highlights to pop up except TA Truckstop and Casey's. What are the other three?
1)Law enforcement is asking anyone in the area of the TA Truck Stop on the evening of July 18th to contact us via the tip page
2.Law enforcement is asking anyone in the area of the D & M Car Wash on the evening of July 18th to contact us via the tip page
3.Law enforcement is asking anyone in this area of 385th Avenue on the evening of July 18th to contact us via the tip page

other two are blank for me

The only question I have if Mollie was indeed hit, wouldn't they have been able to find that? Her route was pretty much known, I'm sure there would have been blood or hair or SOMETHING from Mollie left on the side of the road, even if the driver had tried cleaning everything up.

They could also be talking about interior vehicle damage. For example, if someone abducted her, they could have harmed her in the car or she put up a fight, possibly resulting in blood evidence, tears in upholstery, cracked glass, bullet holes, etc.

Yes - I and probably a million others just tried it -- I think we broke it for the time being. Curiosity Overload. Give it some time...
Try it on chrome not explorer. I can get it to work on chrome but not explorer.

People let’s look at the two red dots to the right on the map LE just provided. These are new points of interest.

Plus they gave us a better timeline 5pm-10pm.

Https://findingmollie.iowa.gov
These are some of the highlighted points:
*Law enforcement is asking anyone in the area of the D & M Car Wash on the evening of July 18th to contact us via the tip page

* Law enforcement is asking anyone in this area of 385th Avenue on the evening of July 18th to contact us via the tip page HERE.

* Law enforcement is asking anyone in the area of the TA Truck Stop on the evening of July 18th to contact us via the tip page HERE

Two of the pink highlights are not working for me.

Also, a truck stop nearby!

The truck stop is the red blob south of town. LE is asking everyone who was at the truck stop the evening of the 18th, to contact LE. I surely wish they had asked this 3 weeks ago. Who could remember that long ago. And it seems they do this through credit card receipts. Not many carry cash these days.

They should contact local grocery stores and gas stations and pull up the purchase records to see if anyone made suspicious purchases within that week

e.g. Was someone buying large shovels? Buying strange chemicals?

Any sort of sedatives being purchased in a lump amount (HIPPA might not allow them to look into this)?

Any ropes or tape in an unusual purchase?

They should also see if Amazon (and other ones like eBay) can help them locate any suspicious deliveries via online orders made within that week.

People also should keep an eye out if they had noticed a family member/friend receiving said suspicious packages and/or purchases.

This was my thought exactly. My husband works in information security...so, a “hacker,” but in the ethical sense. At the bottom of the new website, you can register your email to be notified of developments. Because they obviously have information they aren’t revealing, is the “sign up for developments” a tool based on recommendation of a profiler? They may know far more than they’re letting on. The PC felt very calculated and careful. Fingers crossed!
I saw that as well on the website. Mine are crossed right along with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1