Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC prediction- no new info, will repeat “I can’t comment on...” or something to that affect numerous times...case will end up going cold.
Just my opinion, I hope I’m wrong.
If they go that route, I still think they'll have RT or DJ speak from the heart about "please continue helping". It would considerably soften the irritation from another worthless PC.

However, if that's all they were going to do, I'd rather Winker just announce they have no substantial leads and thus no need for a PC but MT's family wants to say a few things. Then have RT speak his heart - the guy is so good at it. You can feel his emotion for his daughter when he does.

So if they're going to go that route, just go there. Don't waste our time with 15 minutes of rehashing info and non-answers to reporters questions.

I have NEVER seen a town with nobody outside. Nobody shopping, driving, playing, walking. It was like a Stephen King town. All the residents gone! I think I saw half a dozen humans on that 5 video drive.
I posted this in I believe thread #23 but that was my life growing up once you got outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul area in MN. In fact, was just on a family vacation "up north" as we call it (more than an hour north of the Twin Cities) and literally every town sans Duluth is like Brooklyn. Every single one. Largest population outside that one was about 1,500. It looks like a carbon copy of Sharon's videos.

Tis' the life up in the great Midwest - they don't call us flyover country for nothing ;)

Why hasn’t this community gotten together doing daily searches with dogs? Candlelight Vigils? A different area/location every other day or weekend? Is this this how these sleepy little towns operate when someone goes missing? Is everyone sleeping during the day Geez.

I posted this in I believe thread #23 but that was my life growing up once you got outside the Minneapolis-St. Paul area in MN. In fact, was just on a family vacation "up north" as we call it (more than an hour north of the Twin Cities) and literally every town sans Duluth is like Brooklyn. Every single one. Largest population outside that one was about 1,500. It looks like a carbon copy of Sharon's videos.

Tis' the life up in the great Midwest - they don't call us flyover country for nothing ;)

Is the 1500 including the people buried at the cemetery?

I think the press conference will at least state that they have acquired a lot of digital information re fitbit, laptop phone and that they have a better timeline or are able to rule out some things. whether they will share that I don't know, but I believe they postponed because some info was pending and has now been confirmed.

If they go that route, I still think they'll have RT or DJ speak from the heart about "please continue helping". It would considerably soften the irritation from another worthless PC.

However, if that's all they were going to do, I'd rather Winker just announce they have no substantial leads and thus no need for a PC but MT's family wants to say a few things. Then have RT speak his heart - the guy is so good at it. You can feel his emotion for his daughter when he does.

So if they're going to go that route, just go there. Don't waste our time with 15 minutes of rehashing info and non-answers to reporters questions.
I agree. RT will speak. I would have thought that JT and ST would want to speak from the heart too considering that their sister has been missing for 26 days. Maybe that will finally happen today.

I agree. RT will speak. I would have thought that JT and ST would want to speak from the heart too considering that their sister has been missing for 26 days. Maybe that will finally happen today.
He has really resonated and connected with people and is a gifted public speaker. Honestly, aside from Winker, he's the best public speaker of the entire group including LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member