Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://findingmollie.iowa.gov/

"Law enforcement is currently seeking additional witnesses and wants to speak to anyone who was in the areas indicated below on July 18, 2018 between the hours of 5PM and 10PM."

Every single person who was in the highlighted areas between those hours should be contacting LE. Hopefully all will make the call, and they can put something together from interviews.

So what I got out of this is they believe she is with someone and that person was either with her at these circled areas on the map or was (the perp) cruising around town in these specific areas prior to grabbing her. They don't seem to act like she's deceased and I say that because they aren't doing searches like when they were searching for little Evelyn Miller. They don't believe it's a local person, but rather someone who came into town but has a general idea of the area---so a fellow Iowan in the Powesheik, Jasper counties?

They said no danger to the community but if this person doesn't want to get caught will they go to extremes to hurt another person so to prevent them from calling in a tip? Like a wife, you know what I mean? To me, they should have cautioned people not to approach said person or question them, just call it in.

Finally,

This press conference isn’t about us. It isn’t about feeding our curiousity. Be angry if you want, but they don’t need us nobodies helping. I know I will get pooped on for that, but we are not privy to information. And personally as of now, I don’t believe we can help. Only those local of a certain range. I think LE is doing what they can. Sadly they can’t do enough and won’t be able to... I feel sad.
Please don't be discouraged. I'm sure more than a few people on WS have publicly and privately contributed valuable tips. I know there are often insiders on here (WS) and anything that might lead to answers is not a waste of time.

Last edited:
https://findingmollie.iowa.gov/

"Law enforcement is currently seeking additional witnesses and wants to speak to anyone who was in the areas indicated below on July 18, 2018 between the hours of 5PM and 10PM."

Every single person who was in the highlighted areas between those hours should be contacting LE. Hopefully all will make the call, and they can put something together from interviews.

Interesting they have it starting at 5pm...

People go missing in every state, and are never found. Iowa is not unique, unfortunately.
Yes but doesn't seem like enough departments to pull in and help along with people in the community. So rural there with all those hog waste dumping holes and many areas to hide a dead body to go un found as a local stated way back in the threads .

What a disappointment! I feel like they should have given some of that (watch your friends, family, neighbors for changes/injuries) back in week 1. I have officially gone off the deep end :
:
:
:
:
<kersplat>
I feel the same way. I assumed when they called off the local search that they had something. They were silent for so long that I did not think that they really needed any help from the community. It wasn't until July 30th that I had the FBI knocking on my door asking if I saw her on the 18th or saw anything suspicious that night because we live on her jogging route.

This is the same thing they were saying three and a half weeks ago and we were thinking they had somebody cornered and they had nothing and nobody.
Quit saying that! If the process isn't working then you to change how you are doing things.
I noticed the warning at the beginning of the page just before the PC. about not being hard on le. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3