Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's MOO that LE is considering many elements related to her intended mode of transportation to work on the 19th, and that any clues they have gathered in this area are some of the information they are witholding from the public for investigative purposes.
Getting to know Mollie... I can't help but think she would make arrangements the night before. So I can't help but think that there are people she phoned or texted to line this up, and in doing so she easily could have mentioned why she needed a ride and her location. Maybe someone said they would get back to her, and then went on to mention to someone else, that Mollie needed a ride. Maybe she even she replied along the lines of gratitude and apologies in advance, in case she didn't answer because she'd be on a 45 minute run. And if there were no calls or texts to coworkers or the likes to catch a ride, I would have to assume she planned to get in touch with her family about a ride. And if for some reason i have to rule out that she intended to call or text Jake about the car, then i have to last assume it was her intention to go there that night or at least jog over in the morning.

I think this is important.
She was maybe to pick the car up from her moms after jogging and I guess everyone assumed she did. But possibly her mom assumed her son was taking MT to camp or another arranged ride. Still a head scratcher.

She was maybe to pick the car up from her moms after jogging and I guess everyone assumed she did. But possibly her mom assumed her son was taking MT to camp or another arranged ride. Still a head scratcher.
It could be that she was going to pick up the car when she went to dinner, but we don't even know if she was planning on going or not.

I think she DID make arrangements the night before, hence her brother texting asking if she "still" needed a ride to work. Apparently when he woke up and saw the car was not there and he hadnt heard from her, he assumed she was running late and would drive the car there. When she didn't answer he probably assumed she was getting a ride from a coworker or friend. So to me the mystery is, IF that were the case then why didn't THAT person say something. Ultimately I believe she was planning on her brother driving her to work.

I missed something here. Help me out... where was the car when he woke up? If it was not at his house? I thought the car was with Jake at his mom's house all night till at least 7:30am when he texted her.

Last night it was after 4:00. Morning, rather. Time to go to bed.
Yes, I literally fell asleep with my fingers on my keyboard. At some point my head bobbed down, I hit my almost full cup of coffee which spills in my lap, I jump up YELLING "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" My dogs looked at me like I was nuts and went back to sleep. It was then I realized I had fallen asleep while I was getting ready to shut the thread down. I didn't think it was that late but dang that coffee thing scared me. LOL
OK, Mollie's thread is closed. Here's hoping when we wake up we have good news about Mollie.
We will see you in the morning.
Tricia

Thread is now open for discussion.

Good_Morning_Sunshine_Laptop_Skins_300x300.jpg

image link

Tricia
m0406.gif

No doubt all countries have some asinine laws and one of ours is that pepper spray is classed as a prohibited weapon and for that you need a permit which won’t be issued if you want it for personal security purposes.

Wait for it … the maximum penalty for possession or use is 14 years imprisonment. However, having pepper spray in your possession as a first offence is unlikely to attract a gaol sentence.

But it gets better ... Let’s say you were attacked by someone and you used it in self-defence. You can still be charged for possession and use and could even be charged for assault. You know how it goes – the perp becomes the victim. The prosecution has to negate this by proving that your actions were not a reasonable response!!!

Basically the only viable options if you live here are to scream, run away, oh yes, or ring the police - just what you'd have the time to do when someone comes at you with a knife or anything else. And the government wonders why violence against women is on the rise.

Wow---what country are you talking about? Just curious.

I kind of agree. For one, most seem to be all in on a undercover perp. Some sinister movie of the week type criminal. In real life most murders are done by family, neighbors, friends co-workers and people known to the victim. Stranger danger is far down the list.

I always start from there. So, while he might get caught or have the person escape early on, the longer it goes the more likely it would be she left willingly.
This only applies to someone who is over the age of consent. She's 20 years old and may not have wanted to live the rest of her life in small town Iowa the way it looked like it was headed with the the bf expected to propose in the next month.
Once she went off to college all bets were off.
She spent a long time talking to her Dad. Maybe a longer talk than usual of 3 hours.
He said he thought she left with someone she knew and he probably knows what he's talking about. If there's no evidence to the contrary.

BBM
I disagree. It's the opposite. The longer it goes on the more likely it is that she is no longer alive. When people go off on their own they are usually located within a week. It's so difficult to stay off the grid these days.

I've done a heavy review, as thorough as possible and made a list of questions. The first question I want to answer is where was the car that Jake and Mollie shared in the morning.

I think she DID make arrangements the night before, hence her brother texting asking if she "still" needed a ride to work. Apparently when he woke up and saw the car was not there and he hadnt heard from her, he assumed she was running late and would drive the car there. When she didn't answer he probably assumed she was getting a ride from a coworker or friend. So to me the mystery is, IF that were the case then why didn't THAT person say something. Ultimately I believe she was planning on her brother driving her to work.

So where can I find this information MsBetsy posted. I thought the car was at her mom's. This changes everything for me.

So the car was at her mom's house that morning for sure?

I missed something here. Help me out... where was the car when he woke up? If it was not at his house? I thought the car was with Jake at his mom's house all night till at least 7:30am when he texted her.

" .... She shares a Silver Pontiac G6 with Jake that she would usually use each morning for the 15-mile journey to her job at the Grinnell Regional Medical Center in Grinnell, Iowa.

But on the morning of July 19 she didn’t turn up at the family home and failed to reply when Jake texted to ask if she needed a ride. ..."

Mother of missing Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts says she does not believe she returned home | Daily Mail Online

I've done a heavy review, as thorough as possible and made a list of questions. The first question I want to answer is where was the car that Jake and Mollie shared in the morning.

So where can I find this information MsBetsy posted. I thought the car was at her mom's. This changes everything for me.

AFAIK, the car WAS at her Mothers.
I have not read otherwise
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads