Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and forth as to what was the first thing on the perp's agenda. Going out to the North East red area to dump the phone first seems weird. You've taken a great risk to grab someone - what's the main goal (I can't bring myself to even think along these lines)? I think even at the risk or the phone and fit bit leaving a digital footprint, his main goal was (whatever it was) superseded every thing.

The first objective after abducting Mollie is get out of town. I think that was from Brooklyn to 385 ave heading East. Maybe they stopped at the top right dot where he figure out what kind of devices she had. Maybe that's a location where Mollie's heart rate spiked. He drove South to the lower left right dot. That is where he stopped the digital signature - same area as the farm searches.

The question is, where did he go next?
East or West?

Attachments

• Mollie Map 2.jpg
    Mollie Map 2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 47
I am very heavy in the camp someone had aces to her PC. I know for a fact Team VIewer can be used on a pc without the other party knowing. They just needed access to her PC. Please if you doubt me... research it! My husband used it for work all the time.

I wonder why MT's brother would not have dropped off the vehicle at DJ's house and then he walk home... maybe MT insisted on getting the vehicle herself?

I am not convinced MT left the house twice that day. I am not convinced she left for a jog, returned home to do homework then out again to retrieve the shared vehicle. I believe LE telling interviewees that "Molly returned home after a jog" was purposeful, and not a fact. Reaction and response can be quite powerful tells during an interview.

Even if her heart rate didn't go up (which I think it may), the fitbit would show a lack of movement, or at least a decrease if she was somehow bound. At the same time, her GPS would show that she was moving at a speed much faster than her running ability would allow. MOO

I agree with you on most of your beliefs on the cases, but I really don't believe that any of them was lured to where they were taken. There are so many similarities between the Girls in Evansdale and those in Delphi that it's hard to believe they aren't related, but there are some differences too. If all 3 abductions were done by the same person/people, I really hope that Mollie (with the help of Libby's video and audio) puts an end to his/their run. MOO

One factor that strongly supports the argument that they area unrelated is they are something like 8 hours apart.

I am very heavy in the camp someone had aces to her PC. I know for a fact Team VIewer can be used on a pc without the other party knowing. They just needed access to her PC. Please if you doubt me... research it! My husband used it for work all the time.
We are likely talking about a first time killer here, one who isn’t going to have the foresight or ability afterwards (mentally)to worry about Mollie’s computer. This is movie type stuff, not real life.

I wonder why MT's brother would not have dropped off the vehicle at DJ's house and then he walk home... maybe MT insisted on getting the vehicle herself?

I am not convinced MT left the house twice that day. I am not convinced she left for a jog, returned home to do homework then out again to retrieve the shared vehicle. I believe LE telling interviewees that "Molly returned home after a jog" was purposeful, and not a fact. Reaction and response can be quite powerful tells during an interview.
I simply think it was an error made in the early stages of an investigation for which (at that point) they were ill equipped. I too doubt she returned.

LE searching the pig farm area may have been the result of MT's phone signal simply ceasing without the typical power-down data sent during normal power-off procedures. This implies the phone was damaged to non-functioning and that could lead to assumption the perp tossed the phone from their vehicle at that point (although fingerprints might be a concern... gloves?) and would be explanation for why LE devoted so much time combing the area.

I've been wondering if they said she had done homework that evening and everyone assumed it meant after her jog. She started running at about 7:30, and evening could easily have meant sometime between 5:30 and then.

LE searching the pig farm area may have been the result of MT's phone signal simply ceasing without the typical power-down data sent during normal power-off procedures. This implies the phone was damaged to non-functioning and that could lead to assumption the perp tossed the phone from their vehicle at that point (although fingerprints might be a concern... gloves?) and would be explanation for why LE devoted so much time combing the area.
That’s when her data trail went cold (for one reason or another), most likely. Or the result of a tip.

Thread is open for posting...

goodmorning-22.jpg

link for graphic

x
The first objective after abducting Mollie is get out of town. I think that was from Brooklyn to 385 ave heading East. Maybe they stopped at the top right dot where he figure out what kind of devices she had. Maybe that's a location where Mollie's heart rate spiked. He drove South to the lower left right dot. That is where he stopped the digital signature - same area as the farm searches.

The question is, where did he go next?
East or West?
Why would someone who appears to have some practice in this deviance allow himself to be tracked for several miles with the victim's phone still active? Why not toss it at the get go?

Was thinking last night that in order to “grab” a running (moving) target, the abductor would have had to run up to her, wouldn’t he? Pretty bizarre to think this happened...unless she was in a truly isolated spot.

x

Why would someone who appears to have some practice in this deviance allow himself to be tracked for several miles with the victim's phone still active? Why not toss it at the get go?
Maybe he didn’t know Mollie had her phone on her, if she was alive she could have taken her phone out of a pocket to call for help. He could have seen it and then taken it off her and threw it away ? This is complete speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974