Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search Mollie's name on Facebook and look at the comments on a post by AR <modsnipped facebook information>

Can you please link to the post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...to me it looks like the RAGBRAI route goes over one of the roads that is closed for the search, but the bikers will be about a 5 minute drive south. If that’s incorrect, (which is possible...I think RAGBRAI route I have is correct though), please let me know.

KCCI (Des Moines) is also confirming the property search...I just got an alert on my phone.

So based on that knowledge are you able to discern which pig farm it is? Maybe we can find it on Google Maps...
The best I can tell you (and keep in mind, I was a mile away in the dark and rain) is that it looked to me that activity was actually on Hwy 21. I would guess it to be around coords 41.59656 -92.35616 but it may be further and since the road bends my direct line of sight would also be in line with 41.60169 -92.35444.

So question...was the pig farm in Deep River or Guernsey?

The best I can tell you (and keep in mind, I was a mile away in the dark and rain) is that it looked to me that activity was actually on Hwy 21. I would guess it to be around coords 41.59656 -92.35616 but it may be further and since the road bends my direct line of sight would also be in line with 41.60169 -92.35444.

Looks like there is a break in the weather today and tomorrow: Brooklyn, IA 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

Hopefully, the better weather will aid their search efforts.

Looking at the map, it would be difficult to just happen upon that area, I would think.

ETA I take that back - if a stranger was involved, that is using main roads pretty much. And the field around a farm would be very secluded.

And also to remove farm name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members