Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the pig farm info coming from? I only see this story:

Boyfriend Ruled Out as Suspect in Iowa Student's Disappearance — as Police Search Pig Farm

And it says they were searching, not are searching. Not that that means anything necessarily. But if they're finished?
Well thank goodness there’s something in MSM! I can personally confirm that LE had Hwy 21 blocked off just north of Deep River late last night. It was dark and started raining like hell so I couldn’t really tell what was going on, but there were multiple police about a mile up the road.

Well thank goodness there’s something in MSM! I can personally confirm that LE had Hwy 21 blocked off just north of Deep River late last night. It was dark and started raining like hell so I couldn’t really tell what was going on, but there were multiple police about a mile up the road.

Do you know if the bike race going down 21 past the farm?

Deleted

Removed map
ETA: These farms appear to be in Deep River, IA rather than Guernsey, IA. Waiting for more info before posting maps of the area.

Could be since her fitbit has been a main topic I would think the perp would get rid of it.
Agreed, but if she was abducted on her run, seems like the abductor would have looked for a cellphone or a fitbit, etc., on her sooner rather than later. OTOH, he may have been very nervous & in a hurry, so he may have checked for a phone or a fitbit later. Just my thoughts. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife