Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but maybe they are seeing that it tracked her back to the house. The other thing I find odd about this "run" was that she had already gone running once that evening. The neighbor saw her at 5:30. Why would she go again? Is it possible that she didn't actually "Go for a run" but was running away from something?

There was a ton of inaccurate reporting early on. Official reports are that she went running between 7:30 and 7:45. No other times to my knowledge have been confirmed.

I agree but if they do I fear the outcome is not going to be what everyone is hoping for.

I know. Can you imagine how her parents feel right now? The sick fear knowing a farm is being searched.

This is horrible. One moment healthy, happy, young and ready for the future.

The next moment just gone. For no good reason.

No but I wondered if it was visible in any photos of Mollie.
Yes, I can see it in some of her VSCO photos. The only thing I can tell for sure is that it's not one of the newer, more square models (the blaze, versa, etc). It looks like it could be any of the older models, some of which do track heartrate (my charge 2 does).

I don't know if this is allowed, but I noticed that the link on the Finding Mollie Tibbetts FB page for the fundraiser for her family--it's gone. Just my opinion, but that might mean something since the fundraiser was to take care of costs while the family was searching for Mollie.

As an FYI, there is an annual bike ride (RAGBRAI. ) across Iowa each summer. It is passing just south of Brooklyn today. Ovir 20,000 bicycle rs will be rising through Montezuma and Deep River. A lot of local efforts are put towar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife