Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact they searched there with so much manpower suggests that they had more than a tip that she might be there or evidence would be there. Something had to alert LE to these properties/people/area. I have no idea if it was the address, people associated with the address, vehicles that come and go. etc.. but why would LE search an area that far away from where she was without a really good reason. It wasn't like it's a farm along a typical running route.. it had to be some credible tip or evidence.. either Fitbit data, cell contact or some contact with a person that is known to that area. Not saying it has to be property owners or anything.. but just even people that are often there. maybe working or delivering to that location. Just seems way to random of a location to not be based on something good.

I think the fact they searched there with so much manpower suggests that they had more than a tip that she might be there or evidence would be there. Something had to alert LE to these properties/people/area. I have no idea if it was the address, people associated with the address, vehicles that come and go. etc.. but why would LE search an area that far away from where she was without a really good reason. It wasn't like it's a farm along a typical running route.. it had to be some credible tip or evidence.. either Fitbit data, cell contact or some contact with a person that is known to that area. Not saying it has to be property owners or anything.. but just even people that are often there. maybe working or delivering to that location. Just seems way to random of a location to not be based on something good.
my same thinking and i doubt they would say if they found anything. They did not even say why they were there with so much man power and the road shut down

I hope they didn’t find her at the hog confinement because she’s not there. I’ve been really worried about what could happen to a person in a place like that which would make finding them challenging.

It's possible that pigs in the US are bigger and more powerful than those in the UK, but it's a myth that UK pigs can completely consume a human corpse. If nothing else, they can't get their jaws around the skull.

Sorry to be graphic.

The post is not on her page. It is another user's post.

There is a post on her page that gives information on the farm that the poster THINKS was searched.
Its irrelevant at the moment IMO, as they haven't found her there

Iowa DCI agent Mitch Mortvedt confirms to KCCI that authorities have searched a hog farm near Guernsey, among several other places.

He confirms that search yielded no results. Guernsey is about 15 minutes from Brooklyn.

DCI confirms hog farm has been searched for Mollie Tibbetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member