Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mollie Tibbetts Dead: Student Body Found, Report Says | Heavy.com

Heavy is great in cases like this. They aggregate all the reports from reputable sources into one article. Keep an eye on the website today, as if a suspect is identified, they’ll have a coherent piece delving into his background and the circumstances leading to his identification.

I am not familiar with how active cases like this one operates once a body is found.

What can we expect from the press conference? I could be wrong but surely there will be more details than just "she's no longer with us?"

Anyone else feeling nauseated? I feel like the darkness that will come to light will not only be shocking but somehow completely sickening- ugghh can't shake it- RIP beautiful Mollie girl

Same. I said way back when the thread numbers were single digits that I think we are going to be shocked.

Although, it’s kinda hard to shock a long time WSer.

Moooo

Anyone else feeling nauseated? I feel like the darkness that will come to light will not only be shocking but somehow completely sickening- ugghh can't shake it- RIP beautiful Mollie girl
Yea, I feel the same way too. All these theories can really bring peoples hopes up until something like this turns up.

Something like 400,000 people are missing at any given point in time in the USA. What percentage are found alive?
I was looking at a web site the other day about missing people in America. It had the out comes for a lot of the missing and I’d say it’s 50/50 as to how many are found alive but shocking as to how many are found deceased , usually at the hands of another but a lot that involved accidents surrounding water. I’m just rambling but I found it astonishing how many people in America are missing or have been murdered in comparison to the UK. But then the USA is much bigger than the UK !

I was looking at a web site the other day about missing people in America. It had the out comes for a lot of the missing and I’d say it’s 50/50 as to how many are found alive but shocking as to how many are found deceased , usually at the hands of another but a lot that involved accidents surrounding water. I’m just rambling but I found it astonishing how many people in America are missing or have been murdered in comparison to the UK. But then the USA is much bigger than the UK !

I do think a lot of it has to do with our Geography. There are just so many dangerous, desolate spots in America where someone could wander off thinking they are safe, only to succumb to the elements very easily.

Makes sense if they found her body at 5 am hey were told where to look.

ITA. LE usually doesn't search in the dark unless they have her good info.

I'm pretty much off grid today. I will check back when I can.

I just want to send prayers to Mollie's loved ones, and to the community of Brooklyn.

RIP sweet angel.

This is just a suggestion for those have a tough go here. Do something kind in Mollie's memory. It can be just a simple gesture or donate to a worthy cause. I have found this very helpful.
Yes! I've done this in the past too and it was very rewarding. I donated toys during Cooper Harris' case and have donated blood with the Red Cross after mass events like terrorist crimes (more than once, unfortunately).

The cases that grip our hearts can be a catalyst for actions like that. I haven't thought of one for this case, but thanks, Bravo, for the nudge in that direction.

I'm open to suggestions!

Wow that is interesting. Could be a coinsidence....lets's hope it is. It would however, go along with what her father mentioned. For me it is more "comforting" to think it is the pig farmer...a known perv....than to think it could be a "friend." I still want to know what got the search started in a specific spot in the dark....someone/something told them to look there.
I know right? Reminds me of what happened here in NJ. 2 friends robbed, killed and dumped the body off a bridge in Belmar....got to watch the ones we think we can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop