Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuck out to me too. It certainly implies they have a POI. But to me that contradicts the idea that she’s still alive. A POI means a crime has been committed. So for her to be alive they would have to suspect she’s being held alive. From what we’ve heard about the searches it doesn’t seem like they are looking for a hostage. I don’t blame them for being positive to the media but I suspect amongst themselves they aren’t as confident of a good outcome.

We don't know what crime has been committed. It sounds to me that LE believe Mollie was kidnapped and is being held hostage. That's a real possibility considering it happened in South Carolina where a woman was held chained in a trailer for months.

I dont think she is the type to just take off. and a week later with everyone searching for her including the fbi that she would just set by and let it all happen without contacting someone to say hey look its me im OK.....there has been no communication from her which leaves me to believe she unable to communicate with anyone at this time......I dont think she is deceased at this moment in time, but probably being held against her will at a place predetermined.........We know she was at the bfs brothers house when she vanished. I want to see the house. Does anyone have the address to view it please..

Yes! All this new technology and I'm thinking about the dogs. The house was probably the first place searched. If they walked into a big ol mess, they'd know it had been hours since they had care.

She was jogging at 7 on Wednesday. On Thursday morning, police were notified. Many dogs can manage a night and a morning without needing to go out.

Doesn't it make sense that she was abducted on Wednesday evening, most likely while she was jogging? There are so many women who are grabbed while jogging or cycling on a rural road. Does anyone know if the boyfriend's house was rural or on the outskirts of Brooklyn?

DCI: “We think she’s still alive”....
By Chantelle Navarro, KCRG-TV9 |
Posted: Fri 7:41 PM, Jul 27, 2018 |
Updated: Fri 7:47 PM, Jul 27, 2018

Authorities said Tibbetts’ boyfriend and brothers are not suspects.

Investigators said they’re treating today as if it’s still day one and not scaling back crews whatsoever. On the contrary, there’s more law enforcement that arrived to town Friday.

...have interviewed more than 100 people Friday. ....there’s no person of interest they’re publicly sharing at this time....

DCI: “We think she’s still alive,” not scaling back efforts to find Mollie Tibbetts

We don't know what crime has been committed. It sounds to me that LE believe Mollie was kidnapped and is being held hostage. That's a real possibility considering it happened in South Carolina where a woman was held chained in a trailer for months.
. Well ya and the three girls held in Cleveland buy that Castro guy I think it was something like 11 years later they escaped him.

They snapchatted. Not chatted as in talking

One can chat through snapchat.

Snapchat Support

"On the Friends screen, you and friends can always start a Chat! In Chat, you can write to each other, share stickers and Bitmoji, and send old Snaps and photos. You can even make voice and video calls right from a Chat!"

When does Snapchat delete Snaps and Chats? - Snapchat Support
Snapchat Support

"Snapchat servers are designed to automatically delete messages sent in one-on-one Chat after you and the recipient have both opened it and have left the Chat screen."

Not saying this is the case in anyway, but couples use snapchat for intimate purposes. Search snapchat sex. Disclaimer I only know this from reading a summer romance novel.

She was jogging at 7 on Wednesday. On Thursday morning, police were notified. Many dogs can manage a night and a morning without needing to go out.

Doesn't it make sense that she was abducted on Wednesday evening, most likely while she was jogging? There are so many women who are grabbed while jogging or cycling on a rural road. Does anyone know if the boyfriend's house was rural or on the outskirts of Brooklyn?
The house is literally on the outskirts of Brooklyn if the West Des Moines St. address posted here is accurate. And there is an Electric Co-op to the east, an expansive cornfield across the street and also behind. Two other houses both several hundred feet away.

I'm still learning this new board but see if this link works: Google Maps

Just wanted to clarify what we know so far. (ETA: sarcasm follows)

The red shirt is missing.
The red shirt is not missing.

She came home from the run.
She did not come home from the run.

She was running at 5:30pm.
She was running at 7:30pm.

She sent a good night snapchat.
She sent a snapchat earlier in the day that was opened later.

She was wearing a pink sports bra.
She was wearing a black sports bra.

A fit-bit plays in and she did not have 20/20 vision.

This case is out of hand! Poor Mollie.
Thank You Andalso!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members