Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Actually my Lhasa Apsos are silent...never respond to outside distractions but they’re super protective and will bite a stranger entering house...( they were guard dogs in Monastaries) other dogs are the same way too...depends on the dog...bulldogs, French Bulldogs, other breeds too...my neighbor has a silent jack Russell which is very weird...I don’t think they ever said anything about the dogs. But I doubt they would. Those who have looked up the place...how far is the closest neighbors?

The dogs look like lab mixes from what I have seen but I’m not sure they are msm. Neighbors aren’t too far away, and there is a business near by that I’m hoping has cameras that caught some of the happenings.

From my understanding, the protection of those who are innocent and the victims in these situations, is the reason for "shutting down free flowing information". It's not always our information to share... Not always our story to tell. We are here to help, not to simply get the "inside scoop". So, before we share what we consider to be valuable information or seek to weasel out that detail or morsel of gossip, we must first think about the face of the person we are seeking to help and those that love him or her. And sometimes, there is no one to love the victim, so here at websleuths, we take on that role.
However, Mollie has captured the nation's attention. And good for her. And I hope and pray with all I am that it is to her benefit. I pray that she is brought home alive and that her emotional scars are not greater than her physical. I pray that her friends and family have the endurance and strength to run this race. That they have every support and resource laid open and available to them. That in their time of need that they are not found wanting.
That here at websleuths we can be a community of like-minded individuals who seek to help and not to hurt. That before the search for information the desire to protect Mollie and her family is found to be of primary importance. And so, rumors don't start here, and instead of seeking merely information , plain data, the truth is sought and maintained and respected here.

Because that is how we can best love and help Mollie and her family and her friends.

And let us not forget the countless others in our very own communities who are missing, who do not garner this level of attention. Who are just as deserving of this love and respect and eagerness to seek the truth. May we use the momentum gained here and apply it to those who have fallen out of the spotlight, and perhaps were never in it at all.

Prayers and hope to Mollie and her family and friends. May she be brought safely home soon.
RSBM
Beautifully said & stated! Thank you for eloquently reminding us who may have lost sight of why we are here (this includes me too). I truly hope that she is found safe, alive & ready to go back home to the family & friends that love her so dearly!

JMO
I think this is still a possibility too. Especially now since there was that one report where authorities think she may still be alive.

Would they still have all the police manpower if they thought she just ran off? I am not sure they would call more in to search if she ran off at 20 years old, that is her right to do so. I wish this is the case though. I just have doubts that all the police agencies would be in town searching and using all these resources to find her if they really thought she left on her own will.

JMO
I think this is still a possibility too. Especially now since there was that one report where authorities think she may still be alive.

This would be best case but after 8 days it's getting less likely, especially with them searching the 2 farms 15 mins out of bkn. I don't think they'd be doing that if they thought she left on her own and was fine. Not to mention the massive FBI presence now.

Ugh, I know Occam’s razor and all that but the lack of information and confusion and weird statements are bringing up all kinds of outlandish theories in my mind. Has anyone heard the story of the guy who robbed the bank and was blown up, and there was a series of clues? Crazy stuff like that. The point about bringing in even more LE and the large FBI presence and all... it really makes me wonder what is going on.

This would be best case but after 8 days it's getting less likely, especially with them searching the 2 farms 15 mins out of bkn. I don't think they'd be doing that if they thought she left on her own and was fine. Not to mention the massive FBI presence now.

Do you know where those farms are? 15 minutes NW of Brooklyn?

Thank you! Is this where she was house sitting? Do we know where she was seen jogging?

Yes, she was staying at her boyfriend’s house and may or may not (unconfirmed) have been going to her mom’s house. Reports have said she was jogging through town but nothing more specific that I’ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member