Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 140191

I just posted this map from Mollie's to her mom's house on the media thread and noticed an orange line in the middle of the route and it is usually blue. Does anyone know what that means?

Google Maps
I think it's real time traffic. Looks like things are slower in front of the high school...

Bumped from the previous thread

1. What was she wearing then? Was it the red work shirt? How many work shirts does she have? Did LE find the shirt she had on that day at the house?

The red shirt wasn't a normal work shirt. A fair was being held the day after she disappeared and everyone was going to wear a red shirt for that event. The shirt hasn't been found yet.

When I had an iPhone, I uploaded Google Maps, Gmail, and Hangouts to it. I think Mollie has an iPhone. Her boyfriend mentioned being able to tell if the message was read or not. This is a feature with the iPhone texting... you can tell when the person had read it or not. This isn't a feature for Androids that I am aware of... I have a Galaxy S9 and it doesn't tell me when my messages were read.

IPhones do have the ability to tell when a text is read. However everybody I know has disabled that. Nobody wants anybody to know when the message is read. Just is. I know somebody is going to ask me why. 1. Mom said you got my message why didn't you answer? 2. Why didn't you respond so we could go to the show? It is what it is.

I tried, but could not find a way to. My son & his friend, who are both teens, think it was very disturbing as well!

If anybody plays games on the internet it's crawling with some of the dumbest, socially illiterate folks you will ever meet. Most have a name and a picture. I have seen *advertiser censored*, perverts, names that make you scream. You can report them but the game owners don't get involved. They aren't policing the games. Buyer beware!

completely OT: that video was very relaxing.

thanks for sharing it! It helped me get a better feel for the landscape.

I'm confused. Did she run along rows of corn or did she run in town as I had always assumed. Was that just a video of the surrounding countryside?

Authorities are asking for the public's help in finding Tibbetts and say no information is too trivial.

Well, it’s kind of hard to help when you don’t know about the Thurs AM dynamics, like who was her reg ride to work and why didn’t they show concern when she was a no show

Doing homework late into the night.

So was someone in the house? I would not think she would answer the door late at night.

Did something happen in the morning when she brought the dogs out? But where would the dogs be if she was accosted in the morning? Did she bring them on a walk and the perp entered the home while she was out?

She brought the dogs out without glasses or contacts?

Previous thread had an interesting idea that the perp came in to the house while she was out jogging. If the doors are truly unlocked he could have waited in a closet until she went to bed or the shower. The dogs wouldn’t have alerted her, he wouldn’t need to know the layout of the house because he could have figured it out while she was out and about. I don’t leave my doors unlocked anymore but I didn’t check the closets back in the day in rural MN when we did. Not knowing how long she ran, he could have 1/2 hour to hour maybe more to figure out where to be.

le leaks most likely, fbi is in charge, it also makes me wonder about the clearing off people. If the fbi signed off on that, i guess evidence could change it
Had that in the Dylan Redwine case. His father was not a suspect but now he's facing a judge and jury on murder charges. So yes it can change with evidence.

Doing homework late into the night.

So was someone in the house? I would not think she would answer the door late at night.

Did something happen in the morning when she brought the dogs out? But where would the dogs be if she was accosted in the morning? Did she bring them on a walk and the perp entered the home while she was out?

She brought the dogs out without glasses or contacts?

What kind of dogs are we talking about? Big dogs that bite or little dogs that bark?

One thing that I'm thinking is it's interesting that the Ames police twitter account posted and deleted that item that mentioned the 10pm and return home bits together. I thought it was inaccurate before but now I'm wondering if they had the right info but jumped the gun on releasing it...

I personally think that they jumped the gun & released that information before PCSO told them too, that is why they removed it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee