Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mollie returned from running and was up late Wed. night doing homework.
Dogs were found in basement.
Mollie likely was wearing the red work shirt to go to work since it's missing.
Mollie had her phone and fitbit with her.

She was preparing to go to work.

Who was supposed to take Mollie Thursday morning? Why didn't they call her mom, the hospital day camp, her boyfriend, or friends and tell them Mollie wasn't at home when they came to take her to work?
Most dog lovers would never keep their beloved dogs in the basement. They always have them right beside them. I wonder if Molly was a lover of dogs or if she didn't really care for them and was just doing BF a favor in taking care of them. It even seems strange that a lover of dogs would put them in the basement while they leave the house for a while. Seems you would let them out then lock up and leave them be. If they were puppies or misbehaving they have a cage some owners will contain them in while they are left alone. Just seems so strange to me the dogs were in the basement.

I know I've passed along the thing about being a town where people may not lock doors, but on the other hand she spends some time at dad's in Oakland, CA (source: Woman, 20, From Oakland Reported Missing in Iowa). She would be used to locking doors there and would likely have a good sense of personal safety/ awareness from spending time in a very urban area.

Most dog lovers would never keep their beloved dogs in the basement. They always have them right beside them. I wonder if Molly was a lover of dogs or if she didn't really care for them and was just doing BF a favor in taking care of them. It even seems strange that a lover of dogs would put them in the basement while they leave the house for a while. Seems you would let them out then lock up and leave them be. If they were puppies or misbehaving they have a cage some owners will contain them in while they are left alone. Just seems so strange to me the dogs were in the basement.
not entirely true, she could of locked them in there thursday morning after putting them out.

They should be able to tell almost exactly when she left her house because she had the phone with her. They make it sound like she just have no idea when she vanished. Was it morning? I think that is an important detail they should release because people have been racking their brains trying to remember if they saw her the evening before in jogging clothes, and all this time people possibly should have been trying to remember if they saw her during the day Thursday morning / afternoon.

Molly loved dogs. There are comments on her twitter about being photographed with dogs. i think the dogs had to go in the basement while she was gone to work for 8-10 hours. The first floor had hardwood floors and carpet. The basement likely has cement or vinyl which can be cleaned or removed easily in case of dog urine or poo odors. The basement was essentially their crate.

Per the real estate listings for the house that are still up from before the boyfriend's brother bought it, the basement sounds semi-finished. Sounds like it has multiple rooms, a workshop, and is probably a decent space for dogs to hang out unsupervised all day.

Per the real estate listings for the house that are still up from before the boyfriend's brother bought it, the basement sounds semi-finished. Sounds like it has multiple rooms, a workshop, and is probably a decent space for dogs to hang out unsupervised all day.
she would of had to of let them out in the morning if she was there thursday morning

Molly loved dogs. There are comments on her twitter about being photographed with dogs. i think the dogs had to go in the basement while she was gone to work for 8-10 hours. The first floor had hardwood floors and carpet. The basement likely has cement or vinyl which can be cleaned or removed easily in case of dog urine or poo odors. The basement was essentially their crate.
Then it would be my belief Molly had the dogs with her during the evening even leaving and coming for short periods and that something happened to Molly the next morning after she let the dogs out and put them in the basement to begin her work day.

If Mollie didn't go to dinner it's my guess something was set up for her ride to work the next day. They just have not reported it yet.

Re Mollie's brother. He seems sick with worry over his sister. I remember Holly Bobo's brother took a beating when Holly went missing. He too loved his sister and had nothing to do with her abduction.

With the red shirt missing and the dogs in the basement, it does seem like she went missing in the morning.

IDK

jmo

It's looking more like it. So...back to the earlier question. Who were the people who'd ever given her a ride to work. Did they all show up to THEIR work on time? Did her brother have any idea how she was planning to get to work?

Also this late into the night doing homework and nobody still contacted her about a ride in the morning.

IMO only! I get the feeling that people weren’t exactly falling over themselves to offer her rides. Maybe it was a point of contention to be sharing the car and needing family to drive her everywhere.

Maybe she decided she felt like a burden and was going to walk to work even though it was far. If she decided to walk she would have to leave very very early while still dark. Maybe someone snatched her on her way.

IMO only! I get the feeling that people weren’t exactly falling over themselves to offer her rides. Maybe it was a point of contention to be sharing the car and needing family to drive her everywhere.

Maybe she decided she felt like a burden and was going to walk to work even though it was far. If she decided to walk she would have to leave very very early while still dark. Maybe someone snatched her on her way.
I cant rule out being abducted from her house, that is a possibility. However I dont think anything happened to her while jogging imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi