Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more! I think at this stage they need to be letting the public know almost everything they do. look at abby and libby for example.. its a disgrace, the poor families need closure. LE has plenty more info on that case and haven't released it to the public. I just don't agree with how LE work at all and I think the amount of cold cases proves that their method isn't working. JMO

All it takes is one detail to jog someones memory. The clock is ticking if she's alive somewhere.

Then wouldn’t there probably be bank activity on her debit or credit card?

Perhaps.

I've not seen any word one way or another regarding finacial account activity. Wallet reported in bf's home.

With preplanning, maybe had cash or other party covering costs.

Just proposing a possibility to explore or some other whim/escape

I haven't been about to keep up with this thread so sorry if this has been discussed...but wouldn't she have taken the dogs jogging? Based on the fact they were in the house makes me think she did leave for work the next morning in her red shirt.
Not necessarily. For instance, I have a dog that I thought would be great jogging....until we actually attempted to go. She had to pee on every single bush, tree, tuft of leaves that were on the ground, pole, and so on. Needless to say, she doesn't go jogging with me ever. She's more of a casual stroll type of dog.

<modsnipped- not allowed>
How many and where.... Thanks
I saw a nice lady interviewed on TV crying about LE coming to her property and her doing anything she could to help
<modsnipped- not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Articles have been posted several times.

Mollie Tibbetts searchers get Fitbit information

Her phone and the Fitbit were not in the home, but her wallet, identification, laptop, glasses and contact lenses were. The dogs were in the basement, where they were kept when nobody was home.

Now that we know the above, and I think it's also being said Mollie was doing homework online later on that night. Someone either came to the house with a ruse to get her outside, or someone asked her to meet them. The unverified *rumor* of the fiancee coming home late that night, and nothing was out of the ordinary, to me says there was no sign of a struggle.

I hope we're not here two months from now still pondering the circumstances of Mollie's disappearance.

Now that we know the above, and I think it's also being said Mollie was doing homework online later on that night. Someone either came to the house with a ruse to get her outside, or someone asked her to meet them. The unverified *rumor* of the fiancee coming home late that night, and nothing was out of the ordinary, to me says there was no sign of a struggle.

I hope we're not here two months from now still pondering the circumstances of Mollie's disappearance.
its not looking good, is it?! :(

Here's one from 5 days ago, I didn't check if there was something more recent

Mollie Tibbetts searchers get Fitbit information

I found this quote from your link very interesting, "Authorities say they have come up with a solid timeline though they can’t release it publicly, and they are also combing through Tibbett’s social media accounts, the Associated Press reported."

This tells me LE knows much more than they are saying. I'm speculating if they do have a "solid" timeline, there is very little time for her to go missing if she was dressed for work & the dogs were in the basement. I think they key could very well be who showed up to pick her up for work. It seems something happened in a short amount of time. JMO.

When corrie mckeague went missing here in the uk, we were kept up to date with every detail. CCTV of him was shown.. the last conversation he had was shared and as soon as the pings from his phone were found it was reported.. why isn't this happening here?

This tweet of Mollie's is interesting.

I wonder how often Mollie was planning to have semesters of less than twelve credit hours. At the University of Iowa, a student needs twelve or more to be full time and avoid all kinds of extra charges.

I wonder if she had been living in one of the residence halls and what her plans are going forward.

I couldn't agree more! I think at this stage they need to be letting the public know almost everything they do. look at abby and libby for example.. its a disgrace, the poor families need closure. LE has plenty more info on that case and haven't released it to the public. I just don't agree with how LE work at all and I think the amount of cold cases proves that their method isn't working. JMO

Oh I totally agree with you. I always remember back to Hannah Graham and when she went missing. Chief Logo held a press conference every single day. That city supported the police with lunch and dinner served every day so policemen could focus on finding Hannah. Cameras were found and video was shown to the public of Hannah's last walk. They got their man thanks to all of the fine police work and pictures and video's shown. Jesse Matthew, the man that killed her, was found on a beach down in Florida who had seen the case on tv. They even solved the Morgan Harrington case with that capture. Great police work Chief Logo. He is surely my hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER