Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under our house rules, we don't make random accusations against those who have not been designated as suspects or POIs.

I am usually an easy going person but members on this thread are pushing me to my limit. Time outs and warnings have been issued and it looks like more are forthcoming.

If I don't get to posts fast enough it is because I am struggling with tech issues and being kicked off at times.
Thank you so very much for all your hard work and dedication as a moderator of this thread. We members truly appreciate it, and know it must be challenging at times.

Now that we know the above, and I think it's also being said Mollie was doing homework online later on that night. Someone either came to the house with a ruse to get her outside, or someone asked her to meet them. The unverified *rumor* of the fiancee coming home late that night, and nothing was out of the ordinary, to me says there was no sign of a struggle.

I hope we're not here two months from now still pondering the circumstances of Mollie's disappearance.

I suppose someone who lived in the home would know how to clean up a struggle to previous conditions. Would know they had time until the someone else came home.

Oh I totally agree with you. I always remember back to Hannah Graham and when she went missing. Chief Logo held a press conference every single day. That city supported the police with lunch and dinner served every day so policemen could focus on finding Hannah. Cameras were found and video was shown to the public of Hannah's last walk. They got their man thanks to all of the fine police work and pictures and video's shown. Jesse Matthew, the man that killed her, was found on a beach down in Florida who had seen the case on tv. They even solved the Morgan Harrington case with that capture. Great police work Chief Logo. He is surely my hero!
Im not familiar with those cases but that's amazing. You cant underestimate the power of the public. We're 2 weeks in and still no further forward at all.. I just cant see how it would be anything but good to get everything out there. hundreds of thousands of eyes and ears on the case to get her home.

closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members