Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they saying for media to hold questions for next PC when they basically said they won't be answering them, or did I read that wrong...also as far as MSM, nothing reported can be trusted in this case, even more so than most, so it seems a waste of time to keep linking old articles...jmo

Well, that was interesting. I think they have a POI and are doing this to appease the public. The answer to the danger to the public question made that pretty clear. The person that did this is out there and local, IMO

What's the point of having the press conferences every few days if they are not going to share anything at them? We still don't even know for sure when they are thinking she disappeared.

Was not able to watch the presser, just following here. found the comment interesting that they are focusing on who Mollie is. Are they leaning more towards voluntary missing?

Why are they saying for media to hold questions for next PC when they basically said they won't be answering them, or did I read that wrong...also as far as MSM, nothing reported can be trusted in this case, even more so than most, so it seems a waste of time to keep linking old articles...jmo
So that the media doesn't keep inundating them with requests between now and then, I'd assume.

What's the point of having the press conferences every few days if they are not going to share anything at them? We still don't even know for sure when they are thinking she disappeared.

Was not able to watch the presser, just following here. found the comment interesting that they are focusing on who Mollie is. Are they leaning more towards voluntary missing?
The point is to keep reporters from bothering them is my guess. And, the periodic press conferences at least keep Mollie in the news. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper