Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why talk to dad for 3hrs if you have homework and have to be at work the next morning. Plus squeeze in a run with all of this stuff?

3hours on the phone with dad?

It truly sounds like either they rarely speak or she knew that she was taking off and wanted to talk to him for a while before she did up and leave. Just my opinion for now.
That phone call happened on Sunday the 15th

Just an honest question to clarify: Does whether they are immigrant workers make a difference in your analysis or are you just wondering about temporary seasonal workers in general (regardlsss of nationality) that don’t necessarily live in Brooklyn year round.
Pretty sure people are using the word ‘immigrant’ when they really mean ‘migrant’.

“Everybody is still a suspect in this investigation” -Ted Williams discusses the ongoing search for missing college student Mollie Tibbetts

FOX & friends on Twitter
Ted Williams is a defense attorney and not an investigator on this case, so he has no idea who is and is not a suspect. I think we should only rely on actual statements by those involved with the investigation as to who is and is not a suspect.

Ted Williams is a defense attorney and not an investigator on this case, so he has no idea who is and is not a suspect. I think we should only rely on actual statements by those involved with the investigation as to who is and is not a suspect.
Agree 100%. More talking heads contradicting what the actual LE have said... pointless.

It is so frustrating when "experts" make such statements without clarifying extensively that they are not directly involved and their statements are just conjecture, just like everyone else on the outside. These statements and reporting contribute so much to rumorville. JMO.

Does anyone know if they have searched seven bridges park, one hour away where Lyric and Elizabeth were found? I still think Lyric and Elizabeth were murdered by somebody very close to them, but I'm open to the idea that their case could be related to the Delphi murders and this abduction.

I think its worth checking out. Its a good thought. If nothing else to eliminate that area where she may be.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members