Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone he was friends with (that he made a personal response on a photo that she posted) a girl that is friends with MT...maybe more than one...I just picked one...and she was friends with MT...

I saw this too...there’s a photo on his page that he’s tagged a female in. Her friends list shows MT, & her two brothers

In most cases yes but not always.... I had a case once where two people were left in the middle of July in similar circumstances as being described here and I accept that often there won’t be any fluids or soft tissue left but in the case I dealt with ( unless we are alluding to the same conclusion but just laying it out differently) the bodies were fully intact and mummified. Totally preserved but like old leather . Apologies if this is too graphic a description.

Thank you. I guess it depends on humidity. We will probably here more when the autopsy is done.

Really?
Do you believe he will “remember” at some point?
(I am new at following cases).
Yes, it’s incredibly common and never works. It allows the perpetrator to let himself off the hook, and minimize his involvement. They tend to blame the victim “she made me mad,” and then they “don’t remember”what happened. He led them to the body, so he conveniently didn’t black that out. Once he lawyers up, he won’t remember the details unfortunately, unless this ends in a plea.

Any middle to long distance runner will know it doesn't matter how fit you are if someone tries to fight or take you near the end of your run your energy levels will be depleted and it's possible your reaction time has slowed depending on how hot you got running.
Poor Mollie

I am shocked at how far out of town the 1900 block of 385th is. All along I thought everything had happened in town.

The far northeast dot matches this exact block. The data really did show everything! Great job by LE!

I think that when she mentioned to call the police he panicked because of his immigration status, at that point he figured he had nothing to lose, heartbreakingly she lost her life.

Again: Don't WARN. Dial 911, ladies. Let LE sort out the problem.

Women need to stop feeling that they are being a bother or they might be causing trouble over nothing. Stick up for yourselves. No matter what your mother told you about about not being a bother, FIGHT. And don't feel you have to put up with this . You don't.

Does anyone else think this isn’t this guys first trip down stalking and murder lane? Surely one doesn’t just wake up one day and see a jogger and think “I think I’m going to accost her today”?
Totally. I’m tired of these cowards too. Him saying he blacked out (yea right) and Watts saying Shanann killed the kids....you have the balls to murder in cold blood, but you can’t tell the truth about what happened? Ugh

I really feel for the pig farmer also, I hope he is ok.

He has a very extensive criminal history with serious charges against women so it's hard for me to feel sympathy for someone like that. But yes, he got dragged quite a bit by random people along with an innocent neighbor who has no criminal history and is by all accounts an upstanding citizen. The 2nd was being harassed so much today he had to delete his FB. So ridiculous.

so the warrant says at 1900 block of 185th avenue, so apparently they didnt cross paths in town. But rather east of town where the other circle was on the map? am I looking at it correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member