Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The location where she was abducted (crime scene not the death scene), is this on the same route where the red shirt was found? Was it just a coincidence?

Bravo. We see too much men who feel when they see a woman, they just have a right to her body. That thinking and attitude inspires freaks like this.

You can never control someone else's behavior. You can only control your own. BE PROACTIVE. Don't warn him you are going to call 911. Call 911. Don't hesitate. Don't think you might be wrong. Let LE sort it out. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

The worst part of this case, imo, is that it was absolutely 100 % preventable, had we enforced our existing immigration laws. I cannot imagine the agony of this fact. A beloved daughter's life snuffed out, and it all could have been avoided in this particular case. Horrific. And no, I am NOT into politics or political posts, just angry about this situation !

Agreed it was preventable and that makes it very very sad.

Are you Native American? If not, you, too, are an immigrant.

Some of us are part NA ‍♀️

I won't be surprised if there was no sexual assault in this case. It sounds like her rejection of him angered him so much he killed her. It will be interesting to hear from ex girlfriends, etc. And also interested to see if his DNA leads to any other unsolved crimes.

I don’t even think it’s about them getting mad, it’s about sexual gratification and power. Sick and demented.

Random. he did not even know her .....scary really scary
delete
Any middle to long distance runner will know it doesn't matter how fit you are if someone tries to fight or take you near the end of your run your energy levels will be depleted and it's possible your reaction time has slowed depending on how hot you got running.
Poor Mollie

Men are inherently stronger than women, no matter how fit a woman is.

So what about her phone? When was the snapchat sent? Where is her phone?

I think what many thought here that Mollie’s boyfriend opened it much later than it was sent may hold water, now, and looking back. Where her phone is, it wasn’t revealed in the press conference (I don’t think), but if the data was used (I think it was) it may have come from the cloud.

In the end, all the clues led to a a video. Once the car was identified, it happened SOOO fast.

and to think le waiting 3 weeks to ask for this stuff. July 18th it was right there on camera. The stuff could of been erased

Agreed it was preventable and that makes it very very sad.

Some of us are part NA ‍♀️

I don’t even think it’s about them getting mad, it’s about sexual gratification and power. Sick and demented.

Which part? I'm married to an Indigenous man. Blood quantum isn't really a factor in the modern world, at least not in most cases for most tribal consideration.

Sorry if this has been covered as I took a break for the shannan thread.
Whose surveillance cam was used to see the car going back and forth and why did it take so long for someone to hand it over? And why did it take so long to go over it and find the footage from that day? I could see that happening in a giant town but such a small town I would think they would have known who had cams and who didn’t within days of her missing.

They didn't say name of neighbor who had cam. And it could have been turned off quite some time ago. Because LE had to track an ILLEGAL driving a Black Malibu it took time - precious time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member